Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Sure.

I'm also gonna take a look at the difference in the multiplemodeldesc.xml why the clothes appear in body customize.

Alessa

Potential Patron
after the recent works on RU-server, pad 00001.poz file deletion causes a crash the game. This batch file from fashion also takes the game to infinity loading ... Apparently there was complete sorrow for ru-zone

tonguesplit

Vivacious Visitor
after the recent works on RU-server, pad 00001.poz file deletion causes a crash the game. This batch file from fashion also takes the game to infinity loading ... Apparently there was complete sorrow for ru-zone
Yea, it end of modding for ru region. I think it will come soon to other regions. Who do not know right now on ru we cant skip errors

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Yea, it end of modding for ru region. I think it will come soon to other regions. Who do not know right now on ru we cant skip errors

BlackFireBR wrote this a couple of pages back on this topic:
"
Just fixed all that and added instructions specific to RU people who was having the infinite loop problem

Download the latest version here: Armor Swap Essentials
"

Maybe this can fix your problem.

Alessa

Potential Patron
[Цитата="PrincessNicky, должность: 123354, член: 1428"]BlackFireBR писал это пару страниц назад на эту тему:
"
Только что починил все это, а также добавил инструкциями в ru люди, которые проводили бесконечные проблемы петлю

Скачать последнюю версию здесь: брони своп Основы
"

Может это сможет решить твою проблему.[/Цитата]
Until recent technical work file deletion and omission errors really solved the problem. After work, the first error is completing the launch. Only by returning the file in place, you can start the game. A manual for the other language areas are still not relevant for ru-zone.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
A lot easier would be to simply edit the partcutdesc.xml?
I just edited the lower part of the body, but kept the upper one (since the breast clip)
Looking from the front/back you dont see the upper mesh missing, only if you really zoom in from the bottom but I dont really ever zoom there lol. Could also remove the "shoes" texture and reveal the skin
7386b7d.png
How did you do that again? What did you change in the partcutdesc.xml?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
For RU people, try this:

- If you are getting the "corrupt files" messages, make sure you have your PAD00001.PAZ file inside the PAZ folder and UPDATED!
- If your game is re-downloading missing files everytime your try to launch the game, do the following:
. run mod-uninstall.bat
. Press "Play" in the launcher.
. In the mean time, before the game window actually open, run the mod-armor.bat
. Do this for every time you want to launch the game.

Alessa

Potential Patron
[Цитата="BlackFireBR, должность: 123361, член: 2727"]для ру люди, попробуйте это:

- Если вы получаете "поврежденных файлов" сообщения, убедитесь, что у вас есть свой PAD00001.Файл ПАЗ внутри папки пас и обновляется!
- Если ваша игра повторной загрузки отсутствующих файлов каждый раз, когда ваш попытка запуска игры, выполните следующие действия:
. запустить мод-удаление.летучая мышь
. Нажмите "играть" в лаунчере.
. В то же время, прежде чем окно вообще-то игры открыть, запустить мод-броня.летучая мышь
. Делать это каждый раз, когда вы хотите запустить игру.[/Цитата]

Это выдает неизвестная ошибка и закрывает игру

tonguesplit

Vivacious Visitor
For RU people, try this:

- If you are getting the "corrupt files" messages, make sure you have your PAD00001.PAZ file inside the PAZ folder and UPDATED!
- If your game is re-downloading missing files everytime your try to launch the game, do the following:
. run mod-uninstall.bat
. Press "Play" in the launcher.
. In the mean time, before the game window actually open, run the mod-armor.bat
. Do this for every time you want to launch the game.
nope, its not working. Game launcher close the game after modificaion. I hate facking ru localize

tet666

Potential Patron
That's the fix they implemented in EU/NA and later Korea you RU guys need to switch to the new method we are using as well.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
For some reason the ranger bern will not swap out. I figured in order to avoid the clipping issues

I tried this:

<!-- Ranger -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_02_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_00_UB_0034.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- Ranger -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PEW_02_FOOT_0006.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PEW_00_FOOT_0034.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- Ranger -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PEW_02_HAND_0006.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PEW_00_HAND_0034.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

it's still bern. in the cash shop and on other players.

but this line
<!-- Plum -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PKWW_02_HAND_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PKWW_00_HAND_0040.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- Plum -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/12_FEET/PKWW_02_FOOT_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/12_FEET/PKWW_00_FOOT_0040.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- Plum -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_02_UB_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_00_UB_0040.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

it works perfectly for my plum... so whats going on :/

ixtus

Potential Patron
Hey. Can I ask you something?

I'm wondering something that Does The Armor swapping program you are using is client modulation the problem for Pearl abyss?
and Get caught xigncode easy?

tonguesplit

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks guys! I understood how run MetaInjector on ru and its work!
Now i explain for ru people how to use it.
Объясняю как запустить MetaInjector на России.
1. Скачиваем сам MetaInjector MEGA спасибо BlackFireBR за него!
2. Распаковываем архив и копируем в папку с игрой (внутрь live)
3. Делаем бэкап файла pad00000.meta именно его будет заменять MetaInjector.
4. Заходим в папку PAZ\Files и копируем туда файлы(вместе с папками) которые хотим заменить, например для меня это customizationboneparamdesc_soc,multiplemodeldesc.
Выглядеть должно так:
fb1fd4f8dded.png

5. Теперь самое интересное, сам запуск игры.
Запустите Лаунчер, но не нажимайте "Начать игру"
Запускаем MetaInjector-v1.2 один раз нажимаем Enter, последняя строка должна быть "---- Update Meta File ----" не считая "Для продолжения нажмите любую клавишу . . ."
Не закрывая MetaInjector-v1.2 переходим в лаунчер и нажимаем начать игру.
Как только окно "Игра Black Desert запускается..." пропадет, переходим в MetaInjector-v1.2 и нажимаем Enter до тех пор пока программа не закроется.
6. Это все, должно все работать, при каждом следующем запуске, нужно скопировать наш бэкап pad00000.meta в папку paz и повторить пункт "5"
И еще чтобы не было каждый раз проверки файлов при перезапуске лаунчера. Верните клиент в нормальное состояние и запустите игру до окна с началом игры, после чего закройте игру и можно перезапускать лаунчер.

Last edited:

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
First off, thank you for this great mod.

I've been tweaking around with it for the last few days and I have to say, it's surprisingly fun exploring all the possibilities it brings.

But I've hit somewhat of a snag.

From what I can tell, only cash shop costumes have visible helms (excluding witches and wizards, of course) and thus, only they will show the helms I've changed using this mod.

Is there a way to add visible helmets to normal armors?

D

Dedalust

Korean server added some new costume with today's patch. Can some 1 help me find those pac file name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.