Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

Saskia

Potential Patron
I'm struggling trying to make this work. Could you please tell me exactly what lines should I change/add to make the a lower part for Tamer don't show up?

I'm kinda confused and nothing I'm doing is working.

Steps:
1) open file partcutdesc.xml
2) comment out <Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/10_Lowerbody</Path>
Once this line is commented out, the clipping for the Tamer's lower body is stopped.
But then you'll need to remove the armor in multiplemodeldesc.xml or edit the dds files for that armor.

Basically this. Just delete that part, save the xml file and start the game.
Unless you already modified your xml file it should work without probs.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Don't delete the line.
Cause you might want to know where you made the changes.
Just put it between the comment code for XML.
Start tag <!--
End tag -->

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
My partcombinationdesc.xml does this already, all Costume upperbody automatically load the full set, including the helmet, so even if the regular amror doesn't have a helmet, it still loads the helmet

<!-- Valkyrie Aker Guard -->
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PVW_00_UB_0052.PAC">
<Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PVW_00_LB_0052.PAC"/>
<Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PVW_00_HAND_0052.PAC"/>
<Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PVW_00_FOOT_0052.PAC"/>
<Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PVW_00_HEL_0052.PAC"/>
<Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PVW_00_SHO_0052.PAC"/>
<Cloak MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/19_CLOAK/PVW_00_CLOAK_0052.PAC"/>​
</Upperbody>

Actually, I've been dabbling in mixing and matching different pieces together, including all the weapons. Only the helmets have managed to elude me.

I used the same method of applying wings to any armor just now on the Valkyrie starter gear as a test and discovered that the helmet became tied to the upperbody, which means that they will both swap if the upperbody gets swapped for the nude skin in multiplemodeldesc.

I wished to know if there was a way to tweak the helms separately, just as it is possible with gloves, boots and weapons.

Last edited:

Critical

Potential Patron
My partcombinationdesc.xml does this already, all Costume upperbody automatically load the full set, including the helmet, so even if the regular amror doesn't have a helmet, it still loads the helmet

<!-- Valkyrie Aker Guard -->
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PVW_00_UB_0052.PAC">
<Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PVW_00_LB_0052.PAC"/>
<Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PVW_00_HAND_0052.PAC"/>
<Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PVW_00_FOOT_0052.PAC"/>
<Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PVW_00_HEL_0052.PAC"/>
<Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PVW_00_SHO_0052.PAC"/>
<Cloak MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/19_CLOAK/PVW_00_CLOAK_0052.PAC"/>​
</Upperbody>
I am using this method to make my Grunil look like Aker Guard but the hair keeps on clipping through the helmet. Is there a fix for that?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Actually, I've been dabbling in mixing and matching different pieces together, including all the weapons. Only the helmets have managed to elude me.

I used the same method of applying wings to any armor just now on the Valkyrie starter gear as a test and discovered that the helmet became tied to the upperbody, which means that they will both swap if the upperbody gets swapped for the nude skin in multiplemodeldesc.

I wished to know if there was a way to tweak the helms separately, just as it is possible with gloves, boots and weapons.
Just make the upperbody load a helmet instead of another upperbody file, and then your character will only wear the helmet when you equip the armor
I am using this method to make my Grunil look like Aker Guard but the hair keeps on clipping through the helmet. Is there a fix for that?
I don't know a fix for that, sorry =/

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
Just make the upperbody load a helmet instead of another upperbody file, and then your character will only wear the helmet when you equip the armor
Sorry but, could I request for a bit more detail?

I made a few attempts on my own but none of them have proved successful:

1. At first I simply went into multiplemodeldesc and replaced the upperbody file of the valkyrie starter gear with a helm file but when I logged into the game, it displayed the armor with no helmet in sight. I've noticed in my previous experiments that a single typo or mistake in the block will cause the original model to load. (the changes were reverted using backup files)
2. I then went into partcombinationdesc and replaced the upperbody file with the helm file, but the result was the same as before - the helmet got swapped with the nude body along with everything else related to it.
3. Finally, I removed the replacer file in multiplemodeldesc but left the changes to partcombinationdesc untouched and got the same end result was the same as the first attempt.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Hi Guys,

I have a problem that I have recently run into, so basically, I swapped Witch outfit into the Sorceress Bern outfit, but the issue I am having is the Helm. Here is the code I have done for the swap. I used the Lumek necklace as a second test as you can see in the screenshot below, but none of them load.

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PWW_03_HEL_0002.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/Armor/13_HEL/PHW_00_HEL_0002.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

The issue I am running into is, the helm only shows when I am in character selection screen, and cash shop, but when I go into game, the helm is no where to be seen. I had to remove the <--! --> in order for me to use the outfit successfully, but I don't think that is the issue, does anyone know what the deal is?

Here are some Screenshots

When in game as you can see, the necklace doesn't appear

2016_04_29_26444242_by_vincentxyooj-da0s2p2.jpg

In cash shop the necklace appears

2016_04_29_26468188_by_vincentxyooj-da0s2ou.jpg

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
Hi Guys,

I have a problem that I have recently run into, so basically, I swapped Witch outfit into the Sorceress Bern outfit, but the issue I am having is the Helm. Here is the code I have done for the swap. I used the Lumek necklace as a second test as you can see in the screenshot below, but none of them load.

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PWW_03_HEL_0002.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/Armor/13_HEL/PHW_00_HEL_0002.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

The issue I am running into is, the helm only shows when I am in character selection screen, and cash shop, but when I go into game, the helm is no where to be seen. I had to remove the <--! --> in order for me to use the outfit successfully, but I don't think that is the issue, does anyone know what the deal is?

Here are some Screenshots

When in game as you can see, the necklace doesn't appear

2016_04_29_26444242_by_vincentxyooj-da0s2p2.jpg

In cash shop the necklace appears

2016_04_29_26468188_by_vincentxyooj-da0s2ou.jpg

Try changing the 2_PHW to 8_PWW in your second line.

eskimojoe

Potential Patron

For the hair to properly fit into the Aker guard costume's helmet put this bolded line of code in the partcombinationdesc.xml inside the Aker guard upperbody code.

this code here is to add every part of the aker guard armor for when you wear only the chest piece.
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PEW_00_UB_0052.pac">
<Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PEW_00_LB_0052.PAC"/>
<Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PEW_00_HAND_0052.PAC"/>
<Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PEW_00_FOOT_0052.PAC"/>
<Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PEW_00_HEL_0052.PAC"/>
<Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PEW_00_SHO_0052.PAC"/>
<Cloak MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/19_CLOAK/PEW_00_CLOAK_0052_I.PAC"/>
<Item_hair MeshFileName="1_Pc/3_PEW/Head/Hair/PEW_00_Hair_Hel_0052_D.pac"/>
</Upperbody>

I found this code in the helmets code section and it worked for me

DDraig

Potential Patron
So i swapped my plums outfit for the acker armor, but i cant seem to swap the default underwear to the Lahr Arcien underwear heres my code whats wrong? Im trying to have them both at the same time.

<!-- Plum -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_00_UB_0052.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PWKK/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PWKK_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PWKK/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PWKK_EW_UW_0031.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Guys I'm going mad, I want to know how to remove something

croppercapture-8-jpg.51242
Basically I want to remove the bottoms of this outfit for my Musa class, how am I able to do it, I was reading through the forum, I see someone said something about editing something in the partcut but there was actually no answer to do it, I don't know if the multiplemodeldesc.xml has possibility to remove the lower half of it. Can someone please tell me how to do this? It would be greatly appreciated. I dont know about the partcombinationdesc.xml can do it either. All I want to know how to remove the skirt off of this outfit, so I can have him with no pants, and the upper part of this outfit kept on him, the skirt ruins it for me, so id rather expose that booty of his : ). If someone knows how to do it, please leave the code and tell me where it goes exactly : ).

~Thanks

Critical

Potential Patron
For the hair to properly fit into the Aker guard costume's helmet put this bolded line of code in the partcombinationdesc.xml inside the Aker guard upperbody code.

this code here is to add every part of the aker guard armor for when you wear only the chest piece.
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PEW_00_UB_0052.pac">
<Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PEW_00_LB_0052.PAC"/>
<Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PEW_00_HAND_0052.PAC"/>
<Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PEW_00_FOOT_0052.PAC"/>
<Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PEW_00_HEL_0052.PAC"/>
<Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PEW_00_SHO_0052.PAC"/>
<Cloak MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/19_CLOAK/PEW_00_CLOAK_0052_I.PAC"/>
<Item_hair MeshFileName="1_Pc/3_PEW/Head/Hair/PEW_00_Hair_Hel_0052_D.pac"/>
</Upperbody>

I found this code in the helmets code section and it worked for me
Ooooh. Interesting. I wonder why there's a "_D" at the end of the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.