Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Mark Andrew

Potential Patron
Here :

Attachments

• 2016-04-28_124085755.JPG
    2016-04-28_124085755.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 318
  • 2016-04-28_124088637.JPG
    2016-04-28_124088637.JPG
    278.3 KB · Views: 284
  • 2016-04-28_124094436.JPG
    2016-04-28_124094436.JPG
    265.6 KB · Views: 291
  • 2016-04-28_124096505.JPG
    2016-04-28_124096505.JPG
    253.7 KB · Views: 283
  • 2016-04-28_124101237.JPG
    2016-04-28_124101237.JPG
    273.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 2016-04-28_124103011.JPG
    2016-04-28_124103011.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 289
  • 2016-04-28_124107633.JPG
    2016-04-28_124107633.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 325
  • 2016-04-28_124109584.JPG
    2016-04-28_124109584.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 301

tet666

Potential Patron
First off, thank you for this great mod.

I've been tweaking around with it for the last few days and I have to say, it's surprisingly fun exploring all the possibilities it brings.

But I've hit somewhat of a snag.

From what I can tell, only cash shop costumes have visible helms (excluding witches and wizards, of course) and thus, only they will show the helms I've changed using this mod.

Is there a way to add visible helmets to normal armors?

You can edit your partcombinationdesc.xml and add a helmet to the set you want to use, i think blackfire wrote somewhere in this thread on how to do it.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
First off, thank you for this great mod.

I've been tweaking around with it for the last few days and I have to say, it's surprisingly fun exploring all the possibilities it brings.

But I've hit somewhat of a snag.

From what I can tell, only cash shop costumes have visible helms (excluding witches and wizards, of course) and thus, only they will show the helms I've changed using this mod.

Is there a way to add visible helmets to normal armors?
My partcombinationdesc.xml does this already, all Costume upperbody automatically load the full set, including the helmet, so even if the regular amror doesn't have a helmet, it still loads the helmet

<!-- Valkyrie Aker Guard -->
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PVW_00_UB_0052.PAC">
<Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PVW_00_LB_0052.PAC"/>
<Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PVW_00_HAND_0052.PAC"/>
<Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PVW_00_FOOT_0052.PAC"/>
<Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PVW_00_HEL_0052.PAC"/>
<Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PVW_00_SHO_0052.PAC"/>
<Cloak MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/19_CLOAK/PVW_00_CLOAK_0052.PAC"/>​
</Upperbody>

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks guys! I understood how run MetaInjector on ru and its work!
Now i explain for ru people how to use it.
1. Download the self MetaInjector BlackFireBR thank for it!
2. Unpack the archive and copy the game folder (inside live)
3. Make a backup of the file is pad00000.meta it will replace MetaInjector.
4. Go to the PAZ \ Files folder and copy the files there (with folders) that we want to replace, for example, for me it customizationboneparamdesc_soc, multiplemodeldesc.
The look should be as follows:
fb1fd4f8dded.png

5. Now, the fun, the very start of the game. Start the launcher, but do not press the "Start Game" Run MetaInjector-v1.2 once we press Enter, the last line must be "---- Update Meta File ----" not counting "To continue, press any key..." Without closing MetaInjector-v1.2 go to the launcher, and click to start the game. Once the window "Play Black Desert started ..." will disappear, go to MetaInjector-v1.2 and press Enter until the program is closed. 6. It should all work, every time you start, you need to copy pad00000.meta our backup in the folder, and repeat step paz "5" And that was not every time scanning of files when you restart the launcher. Return the client to normal and start the game up to the window with the start of the game, then close and you can restart the game launcher.
Thanks for posting that, I'm sure RU users will appreciate.

I said a similar thing in my Instructions.txt file, but for the regular mod-armor.bat, and people said that it didn't work
Code:
- If your game is re-downloading missing files everytime your try to launch the game, do the following:
    . run mod-uninstall.bat
    . Press "Play" in the launcher.
    . In the mean time, before the game window actually open, run the mod-armor.bat
    . Do this for every time you want to launch the game.
Maybe they did it wrong.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Can anyone provide me a faster way to download the KR client? It downloads here @ 150KB/s and I have a 60MBits internet connection. NA downloads full-speed though.

Maybe a torrent link to the client would do the job?

Saskia

Potential Patron
How did you do that again? What did you change in the partcutdesc.xml?
Had to create a new forum account for whatever reason..
Kinda proud since I could edit the xml file on my own even though I have no idea on modding lol.
So first time writing a tutorial or whatever so its kinda shit. English too.

Anyway, to make the lowerbody show for the tamer (or any other class):

In your Partcutdesc.xml you should find the following line

<Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/10_Lowerbody</Path> <-- (basically just search for this)

As long this line is active in this xml file, it will cut the lowerbody for all lowerbody armors. Basically all armors in this path are affected which are most, if not all I think.
This is of course made to fit smaller armors into bigger bodies so they dont poke trough.
If you remove this line the Lowerbody should show ingame for the tamer, or if you remove the other classes then it also effects them too. After that you either remove the texture for the underwear with resorep or swap it with some other lowerbody with multiplemodeldesc.xml for the tamer. Resorep should be easier though.
But some armors seem to be cut differently, some lowerbody parts could show less of the torso. Swapping with multiplemodeldesc.xml should solve that though. But most are fine I think.

Thats it, the lowerbody for tamer should show now. But Im not sure if something clipps because I removed the most pants/underwear anyway.

And for the sake of more knowledge you can also edit each armor with individual body parts:

If you remove tamers Upperbody (which is: <Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path>) her upper body will always be shown, just like the lowerbody. However, you will see the body/breast clipping trough some of the armor, but not all.
Just for reference, I liked PrincessNicky's remake of this tamer: https://i.imgur.com/h6AV6m5.jpg and I wanted that too. But didnt want the other armors to clip.
I found out how you can cut armors individual in this xml file.
This is for tamer, so changes must be done according to the class you want to edit. Remove the following lines

<BasicCutType Name="PBW_Upperbody05">
<Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path>
</BasicCutType>

AND replace like the following (just an example of mine)

<CutType Name="PBW_Upperbody05">
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_02_ub_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_02_ub_0003.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_02_ub_0004.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_02_ub_0005.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_00_ub_0007.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_00_ub_0007_01.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_00_ub_0017.pac</File>
</CutType>

If you copy pasted my list you should have the upper body shown for the following armors: http://i.imgur.com/Ve6OhW4.jpg
The "black spots" are the ones added in the xml file and are still original ingame.

So I removed the <Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path>
Also removed the BasicCutType parts because theres nothing else in there after removing the Path line.
Then you create your own list. You must add <CutType,
<File>, their rest and the correct Name. If you use the wrong name or something else is wrong it doesnt shouldnt work.
Dont add .pac files/armors to the list where you want the body to be visible ingame. These will not be cut.

Only add the correct path and filenames to the .pac armors you want to have the body cut. Basically keeping them original.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Kinda proud since I could edit the xml file on my own even though I have no idea on modding lol.

As long this line is active in this xml file, it will cut the lowerbody for all lowerbody armors. Basically all armors in this path are affected which are most, if not all I think.
This is of course made to fit smaller armors into bigger bodies so they dont poke trough.
If you remove this line the Lowerbody should show ingame for the tamer, or if you remove the other classes then it also effects them too. After that you either remove the texture for the underwear with resorep or swap it with some other lowerbody with multiplemodeldesc.xml for the tamer. Resorep should be easier though.
But some armors seem to be cut differently, some lowerbody parts could show less of the torso. Swapping with multiplemodeldesc.xml should solve that though. But most are fine I think.

Thats it, the lowerbody for tamer should show now. But Im not sure if something clipps because I removed the most pants/underwear anyway.

And for the sake of more knowledge you can also edit each armor with individual body parts:

If you remove tamers Upperbody (which is: <Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path>) her upper body will always be shown, just like the lowerbody. However, you will see the body/breast clipping trough some of the armor, but not all.
Just for reference, I liked PrincessNicky's remake of this tamer: https://i.imgur.com/h6AV6m5.jpg and I wanted that too. But didnt want the other armors to clip.
This is for tamer, so changes must be done according to the class you want to edit. Remove the following lines

</BasicCutType>

</CutType>

If you copy pasted my list you should have the upper body shown for the following armors: http://i.imgur.com/Ve6OhW4.jpg
The "black spots" are the ones added in the xml file and are still original ingame.

Also removed the BasicCutType parts because theres nothing else in there after removing the Path line.
<File>, their rest and the correct Name. If you use the wrong name or something else is wrong it doesnt shouldnt work.
Dont add .pac files/armors to the list where you want the body to be visible ingame. These will not be cut.
Only add the correct path and filenames to the .pac armors you want to have the body cut. Basically keeping them original.
You're a genius, man.Thank you so much for sharing that. How did you find out about this anyway? I couldn't make sense at all from that partcutdesc.xml file.

Saskia

Potential Patron
You're a genius, man.Thank you so much for sharing that. How did you find out about this anyway? I couldn't make sense at all from that partcutdesc.xml file.

Haha, no problem. I honestly dont know myself, I just stumbled upon it. Was simply checking what it exactly does and by time I somehow managed to find a connection with these things.
Hopefully I wrote everything correct and you or someone else can replicate it correctly

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Haha, no problem. I honestly dont know myself, I just stumbled upon it. Was simply checking what it exactly does and by time I somehow managed to find a connection with these things.
Hopefully I wrote everything correct and you or someone else can replicate it correctly
Nice find.

Apparently PrincessNicki already has that in his files.

Last edited:

corruptbrain

Potential Patron
I explain how to start MetaInjector on Russia.
1. Download the self MetaInjector MEGA BlackFireBR thank for it!
2. Unpack the archive and copy the game folder (inside live)
3. Make a backup of the file is pad00000.meta it will replace MetaInjector.
4. Go to the PAZ \ Files folder and copy the files there (with folders) that we want to replace, for example, for me it customizationboneparamdesc_soc, multiplemodeldesc.
The look should be as follows:
fb1fd4f8dded.png

5. Now, the fun, the very start of the game.
Start the launcher, but do not press the "Start Game"
Run MetaInjector-v1.2 once we press Enter, the last line must be "---- Update Meta File ----" not counting "To continue, press any key..."
Without closing MetaInjector-v1.2 go to the launcher, and click to start the game.
Once the window "Play Black Desert started ..." will disappear, go to MetaInjector-v1.2 and press Enter until the program is closed.
6. It should all work during the next launch, we need to copy the backup to pad00000.meta paz folder and repeat step "5"
And even that was not every time scanning of files when you restart the launcher. Return the client to normal and start the game up to the window with the start of the game, then close and you can restart the game launcher.

Hey man, I just tried this (though I don't know if I did it 100% correctly since I wasn't too sure what some of the translation meant) and I can't get it to work. I don't have a customizationboneparamdesc_soc file and I also don't have the gamecommondata folder. Do I need those? Can you please show me how your character folder looks like? Also, could you please clarify step number 6 for me? Is it that every time I start the game I have to replace the .meta file with the backup and then repeat step 5?

tonguesplit

Vivacious Visitor
Hey man, I just tried this (though I don't know if I did it 100% correctly since I wasn't too sure what some of the translation meant) and I can't get it to work. I don't have a customizationboneparamdesc_soc file and I also don't have the gamecommondata folder. Do I need those? Can you please show me how your character folder looks like? Also, could you please clarify step number 6 for me? Is it that every time I start the game I have to replace the .meta file with the backup and then repeat step 5?
customizationboneparamdesc_soc need for edit body of character it not necessary. Yes all time when u reload launcher u need to replace meta file inside paz folder from backup

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

</BasicCutType>

</CutType>

I'm struggling trying to make this work. Could you please tell me exactly what lines should I change/add to make the a lower part for Tamer don't show up?

I'm kinda confused and nothing I'm doing is working.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
I'm struggling trying to make this work. Could you please tell me exactly what lines should I change/add to make the a lower part for Tamer don't show up?

I'm kinda confused and nothing I'm doing is working.

Steps:
1) open file partcutdesc.xml
2) comment out <Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/10_Lowerbody</Path>
Once this line is commented out, the clipping for the Tamer's lower body is stopped.
But then you'll need to remove the armor in multiplemodeldesc.xml or edit the dds files for that armor.

Alessa

Potential Patron
Объясняю как запустить MetaInjector на России.
1. Скачиваем сам MetaInjector MEGA спасибо BlackFireBR за него!
2. Распаковываем архив и копируем в папку с игрой (внутрь live)
3. Делаем бэкап файла pad00000.meta именно его будет заменять MetaInjector.
4. Заходим в папку PAZ\Files и копируем туда файлы(вместе с папками) которые хотим заменить, например для меня это customizationboneparamdesc_soc,multiplemodeldesc.
Выглядеть должно так:
fb1fd4f8dded.png

5. Теперь самое интересное, сам запуск игры.
Запустите Лаунчер, но не нажимайте "Начать игру"
Запускаем MetaInjector-v1.2 один раз нажимаем Enter, последняя строка должна быть "---- Update Meta File ----" не считая "Для продолжения нажмите любую клавишу . . ."
Не закрывая MetaInjector-v1.2 переходим в лаунчер и нажимаем начать игру.
Как только окно "Игра Black Desert запускается..." пропадет, переходим в MetaInjector-v1.2 и нажимаем Enter до тех пор пока программа не закроется.
6. Это все, должно все работать, при каждом следующем запуске, нужно скопировать наш бэкап pad00000.meta в папку paz и повторить пункт "5"
И еще чтобы не было каждый раз проверки файлов при перезапуске лаунчера. Верните клиент в нормальное состояние и запустите игру до окна с началом игры, после чего закройте игру и можно перезапускать лаунчер.

У меня при последнем запуске инъектора клиент сразу выбивает намертво

Rice4MePlz

Potential Patron
I previously used voice mod in conjunction with Armor Swap 1.43, but I got fed up with the "Hold enter" crap each time I had to login, so I switched over to recent one, and used Metal Injector like you suggested to get both mods working. After a lot of messing around, only the voice mod seems to work, and all armor mod does is give me "Invalid Argument" for the xml files. Nothing I tried managed to get the new armor swap method to work.

The voice mod didn't work until I put "pad00000.meta" into the paz folder.

Nvm. Got it to work eventually by making sure each mod works individually, separate from the main paz folder, and then dragging their asses to the files folder before injecting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.