Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

S

Synnik

So either I'm a total idiot or I'm doing something wrong, or both. But I should only need to open multiplemodeldesc.xml, find the template for what I want to edit, edit that information, save it and then it should work? Or am I missing something?

Also seeing the reports of it not working for anyone else, Have I literally jumped onto this bandwagon a day after they've patched out the use of this mod? God damn it. Thank you

RaZZZa

Potential Patron
So im in a bit of a loss right here with trying to get certain heels appear when i remove every armor in the game.
I want to have the Lumik heels on every armor and this is what i tried in the xml file:

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PHW_00_FOOT_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/2_PHW_02_FOOT_0002.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Im sure that its wrong and it doesnt work ingame (the regular boots show up for every armor expect the cash shop outfits for some reason).
I searched the forums for the right term for the Lumik ones but couldnt find them so i kinda freestyle my way and it obviously doesnt work.

a bit of help would be very apprechiated

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
hi people, i need ask if this metod is legal, or if anyone has been banned for use mods. Please need know that.

They technically aren't allowed because it effects the cash shop and they lose money, they released a statement on the matter, that's why they tried to block the mods from working because they are losing money due to people just modding the said outfit they want to wear. I haven't heard of anyone getting banned from it. You just have to be smart on what you post on the official forum, outfits and what not. If your not playing the KR version.

As long as there is no outstanding proof of you using mods, you are completely fine to use them.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
So im in a bit of a loss right here with trying to get certain heels appear when i remove every armor in the game.
I want to have the Lumik heels on every armor and this is what i tried in the xml file:

<Conditional Code="U">
</Conditional>

Im sure that its wrong and it doesnt work ingame (the regular boots show up for every armor expect the cash shop outfits for some reason).
I searched the forums for the right term for the Lumik ones but couldnt find them so i kinda freestyle my way and it obviously doesnt work.

a bit of help would be very apprechiated

you will need to make a code for ever set of heels for the sorceress in order to see them for ever outfit. or you can just purchase the heels in game for like 700 pearls I believe. Will benefit you more in my opinion, saves more time doing it that way :).

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
So either I'm a total idiot or I'm doing something wrong, or both. But I should only need to open multiplemodeldesc.xml, find the template for what I want to edit, edit that information, save it and then it should work? Or am I missing something?

Also seeing the reports of it not working for anyone else, Have I literally jumped onto this bandwagon a day after they've patched out the use of this mod? God damn it. Thank you

Not sure if you wrote before in the forum, but what exactly are you referring to? You only need to edit the multiplemodedesc.xml if you are trying to just swap the outfit with something else, or weapons that are available. That will be all you need to use for that one factor.

If it doesn't work for others, its just because they aren't correctly writing the codes, its all about trial and error until you get the result you want or like.

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
They technically aren't allowed because it effects the cash shop and they lose money, they released a statement on the matter, that's why they tried to block the mods from working because they are losing money due to people just modding the said outfit they want to wear. I haven't heard of anyone getting banned from it. You just have to be smart on what you post on the official forum, outfits and what not. If your not playing the KR version.

As long as there is no outstanding proof of you using mods, you are completely fine to use them.

I hope there will be a method to just get rid of the starter armor and nothing else, because that will probably the only form of mod they won't go against...

RaZZZa

Potential Patron
you will need to make a code for ever set of heels for the sorceress in order to see them for ever outfit. or you can just purchase the heels in game for like 700 pearls I believe. Will benefit you more in my opinion, saves more time doing it that way :).

Yes i know i just took one of them to show what i wrote in every single line but it doesnt work, something must be wrong in what i wrote.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Yes i know i just took one of them to show what i wrote in every single line but it doesnt work, something must be wrong in what i wrote.

post your code here, and lets see what you did wrong if anything is, you sure you enabled your modded file? Its in your paz folder ?

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
I hope there will be a method to just get rid of the starter armor and nothing else, because that will probably the only form of mod they won't go against...

You are able to change the starter armor, all the starter armor is by default nude, when you download the mod, you can just change it to something else

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
You are able to change the starter armor, all the starter armor is by default nude, when you download the mod, you can just change it to something else

hehe thank you, I know and do this... :)

I meant, i hope this method will be possible when the current Mod was blocked :)

RaZZZa

Potential Patron
post your code here, and lets see what you did wrong if anything is, you sure you enabled your modded file? Its in your paz folder ?

As stated above i just wrote it like it sounds... right? its the right set i guess but the format etc is not right i assume.

<Conditional Code="U">
</Conditional>

The "Model Index="U"" line is what i wrote. i dont know how to do it because i dont feel like trying it with 72 different pair of shoes lol.
The Lumik is the 0002.PAC so i just wrote FOOT before it and yea.. Halp xD

Seobin

Potential Patron
I've recently started using the underwear only removal mod, and it's working great. However, it removes the shorts from the tamer dress.. and that bugs me for some reason. Can anyone direct me to the code for that? I want to keep the shorts for that while also keeping my other underwear removed.

Okay.. so after some tinkering I figured out what the deal is. If I have the following code, my clothing appears perfectly fine. (Code for removing all beginner armor, boots, gloves)
Code:
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PBW_02_UB_0001.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PBW_02_HAND_0001.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PBW_02_FOOT_0001.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
However, once I do this, all the other underwears that are removed via XML turn into the beginner armor. If that code doesn't exist, they're all removed perfectly fine. The only way around it seems to be via the textures using resorep. Any advice on what to do next, or possibly how to fix it? Because I don't know all the proper dds names to remove the remainder of the underwear via resorep.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Okay.. so after some tinkering I figured out what the deal is. If I have the following code, my clothing appears perfectly fine. (Code for removing all beginner armor, boots, gloves)
Code:
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PBW_02_UB_0001.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PBW_02_HAND_0001.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PBW_02_FOOT_0001.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
However, once I do this, all the other underwears that are removed via XML turn into the beginner armor. If that code doesn't exist, they're all removed perfectly fine. The only way around it seems to be via the textures using resorep. Any advice on what to do next, or possibly how to fix it? Because I don't know all the proper dds names to remove the remainder of the underwear via resorep.

This might do what you want, or at least help you on the way:
No Tamer.7z
Unpack the files to your Resorep "modded" folder, then run the game to see if it's doing what you want.
If it's no good, just remove the files from your "modded" folder again.

Attachments

No Tamer.7z
48.6 KB · Views: 182

roskof

Potential Patron
These are the files you need (hi-res and medium res) for the Ranger Charles Rene:
RangerCR.7z
I haven't included files that aren't relevant to the main colour of the costume.
The ones starting 100... and 198... are DXT1 format and the ones starting 227... and 371... are DXT5.
I didn't work on the Valkyrie Charles Rene so you'll need to capture the corresponding files for that one, but now you know what they look like they should be easy to spot.
Once you have all the files, open each of the Valkyrie ones and save them with the filename of the matching Ranger ones, remembering to keep the same format.
Put the new files in your Resorep "modded" folder so the game will be forced to use them instead of the normal ones.

I spent half a day trying to find the Plum(I like it better than Valk) color but no dice. Is it even possible to find it even when the actual gear is not viewable? I just did the armor swap to view the Charles Rene on Plum.

Seobin

Potential Patron
This might do what you want, or at least help you on the way:
No Tamer.7z
Unpack the files to your Resorep "modded" folder, then run the game to see if it's doing what you want.
If it's no good, just remove the files from your "modded" folder again.
I appreciate the effort, but it appears some of the files still have the issues. Mainly the Lahr Arcien (the one I care about) and a couple of others like the epheria ones. If I don't have the proper dds files for it, they revert to the beginner armor still. Thanks for trying to help! I've decided to just remove the XML removal of underwear for now, until I can figure out how to keep the pants on my cash shop clothes.

valzyr

Potential Patron
hi, im new here and i want try to modding something, in the current version in EU, i can hidde only the basic underwear of all my characters?

And if i can do, anyone can give me a simple tutorial for that please?
Thnx so much for all!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.