Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (3 Viewers)

Æîmy

Potential Patron
Hhm im trying to get rid of my underwear on my maehwa but it doesn^'t work no matter what am i doing something wrong?

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/Armor/38_Underwear/PKWW_00_UW_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/Nude/22_PKWW_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thanks again for your help Nicky! I actually reconsidered changing the the Valk's color again. When you said rename the files, were you referring to editing the multiplemodeldesc.xml to change the name to Valk or edit the it from the .dds file?

I usually work directly with the dds files if they are basically the same apart from colour difference.

Nharea

Vivacious Visitor
Hhm im trying to get rid of my underwear on my maehwa but it doesn^'t work no matter what am i doing something wrong?

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/Armor/38_Underwear/PKWW_00_UW_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/Nude/22_PKWW_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

?

Try this ?
Code:
<Conditional Code="IU">
    <Model Index="--">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0004.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="I-">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="-U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="IU">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

HirjkBjornblod

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm having trouble with "corrupt files" messages, in the Instructions.txt says to make sure I have my PAD00001.PAZ file inside the PAZ folder and UPDATED! but I dont have, where is it ?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thanks! So there is still hope! I just need to learn how to do it. Do I just need to find the .dds for and rename it to the Ranger version?

These are the files you need (hi-res and medium res) for the Ranger Charles Rene:
RangerCR.7z
I haven't included files that aren't relevant to the main colour of the costume.
The ones starting 100... and 198... are DXT1 format and the ones starting 227... and 371... are DXT5.
I didn't work on the Valkyrie Charles Rene so you'll need to capture the corresponding files for that one, but now you know what they look like they should be easy to spot.
Once you have all the files, open each of the Valkyrie ones and save them with the filename of the matching Ranger ones, remembering to keep the same format.
Put the new files in your Resorep "modded" folder so the game will be forced to use them instead of the normal ones.

Attachments

RangerCR.7z
1,006.5 KB · Views: 195

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Hi, I'm having trouble with "corrupt files" messages, in the Instructions.txt says to make sure I have my PAD00001.PAZ file inside the PAZ folder and UPDATED! but I dont have, where is it ?

You clearly deleted it, you need to reinstall your game then the file will come back, unless someone wants to send it to you, you probably did the old method and never made a backup of the file, so I would advise a reinstall of your entire game, or your out of luck

HirjkBjornblod

Potential Patron
You clearly deleted it, you need to reinstall your game then the file will come back, unless someone wants to send it to you, you probably did the old method and never made a backup of the file, so I would advise a reinstall of your entire game, or your out of luck
sorry i forgot to update it, yes I did it LOL !! but now everything is working

Seobin

Potential Patron
I've recently started using the underwear only removal mod, and it's working great. However, it removes the shorts from the tamer dress.. and that bugs me for some reason. Can anyone direct me to the code for that? I want to keep the shorts for that while also keeping my other underwear removed.

HirjkBjornblod

Potential Patron
So, I was trying to use this underwear "_00_UW_0034.PAC" with this armor "_00_UB_0034.PAC", but I dont have a cash shop underwear, is this possible ? how do I do this ?

valzyr

Potential Patron
hi people, i need ask if this metod is legal, or if anyone has been banned for use mods. Please need know that.

Kirihito

Potential Patron
It's client side and they can't monitor something like this. Nothing different is being sent to their servers. In any case how to we find the witch staff textures?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
hi people, i need ask if this metod is legal, or if anyone has been banned for use mods. Please need know that.
They allowed client side 3rd party cosmetic mod, nude mod is fine but, I don't know about this one.

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator

We don't know of anyone getting banned for using these modding methods in BDO, but everyone in this community accepts that you use them at your own risk.
The changes the mods make only affect what you see on your screen, they don't affect anything on the game servers and they don't give your characters any advantages over other players, so from that point of view we're not abusing the Terms of Service of the game.
The sensible advice if you want to use these modding methods is don't go shouting about it from the rooftops, don't post about them in the Official forums and certainly don't post any screenshots anywhere other than topics in this forum.
As a further precaution, don't use the in-game screenshot option, since those images may be traceable, instead use something like Fraps.

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Thanks to were enjoying a good game.
But through May 26 update occurred the same symptoms as before.(KR server)

bdmod.exe related files, folders paz does not work with the 'version error'
Only some armor and nude patch works.

A hole occurs in the texture, as before, such as the current image.
Can you help me?

Thank you.

> More
Dxt 5 texture file format is being applied in the normal game
In the dxt 1 texture file format, you can view the phenomenon as follows.
>
(mod-armor.bat / mod-uninstall.bat) has stopped working error occurred.

cbbb.jpg dP3YJID.jpg edw.jpg

Last edited:

mikeswlee

Potential Patron
IT's not working for new version(kr)
bdmod.exe error occurred
please rapair it !Thanks

Repairing means something is broken but there is nothing wrong with the game or the mod.
The bdo dev simply blocked the mod and it was supposed to happen sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.