Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

C

chris bry

Can somebody help me? I can`t seem to make this work with valk. All the other characters are ok. I checked and everything seems fine.

roskof

Potential Patron
Plum I happen to have:
PlumCR.7z

Thanks again Nicky! It worked flawlessly!

Do you happen to have the rest of the files for the Ranger and Plum?

Also I have tried to cut the cape off and copied what you did with the first file you uploaded and it didn't work. I guess I didn't save it using the right format. I tried to save it DX1. is that correct?

Thanks again!

Attachments

2277543367.rar
198.6 KB · Views: 115

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thanks again Nicky! It worked flawlessly!

Do you happen to have the rest of the files for the Ranger and Plum?

Also I have tried to cut the cape off and copied what you did with the first file you uploaded and it didn't work. I guess I didn't save it using the right format. I tried to save it DX1. is that correct?

Thanks again!

These are the files you're looking for:
PlumCR.7z
RangerCR.7z

The texture files with the cape in them are DXT5s, the rest are DXT1s.

Attachments

PlumCR.7z
1.1 MB · Views: 180

RangerCR.7z
1.5 MB · Views: 172

roskof

Potential Patron
These are the files you're looking for:
PlumCR.7z
RangerCR.7z

The texture files with the cape in them are DXT5s, the rest are DXT1s.

Thanks! What do you use to edit the cape? I was using paint.net to cut off the top part and save it DXT5. But it makes everything invisible including the pants. `

Also one more thing, I am not sure if I missed the arm band stuff because the color is different than the rest.

I'm slowly learning this, appreciate the help!

gbZFqz9.jpg
2016-05-27_191850825.JPG

Attachments

• 2016-05-27_191850825.JPG
    2016-05-27_191850825.JPG
    673.1 KB · Views: 93

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thanks! What do you use to edit the cape? I was using paint.net to cut off the top part and save it DXT5. But it makes everything invisible including the pants. `

Also one more thing, I am not sure if I missed the arm band stuff because the color is different than the rest.

I'm slowly learning this, appreciate the help!

gbZFqz9.jpg
View attachment 53739

You need to enable Mipmaps when you save the DXT5 textures.

NyanReborn

Potential Patron
Guys is there something wrong I am doing? trying to replace the no-wing version of kib with a winged version.

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_00_UB_0034_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_00_UB_0034.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Guys is there something wrong I am doing? trying to replace the no-wing version of kib with a winged version.

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_00_UB_0034_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_00_UB_0034.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

If it doesnt work by normal standards from swapping it from the normal code, you need to make an actual code for it in the maehwa section, make a helm, upperbody, hands, foot section for the kib outfit. A majority of the time you will get these issues, click ctrl + f and type PKWW then start building a code for it in the maehwa section.

NyanReborn

Potential Patron
If it doesnt work by normal standards from swapping it from the normal code, you need to make an actual code for it in the maehwa section, make a helm, upperbody, hands, foot section for the kib outfit. A majority of the time you will get these issues, click ctrl + f and type PKWW then start building a code for it in the maehwa section.

Hey thank you for the reply, for some reason it works after I started using BlackFire's Kibelius Armor nude replacement mod, that was the intention all along and I love those wings :D

however that still does not explain why the code did not work without his mod.... hmm.........
maybe it is because of what you said I'll keep it in mind should I ever wanna replace any other outfits!

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Hey thank you for the reply, for some reason it works after I started using BlackFire's Kibelius Armor nude replacement mod, that was the intention all along and I love those wings :D

however that still does not explain why the code did not work without his mod.... hmm.........

Well heres the thing, you are editing the .dm file, which holds the damaged version of the outfit, you know what i mean? from what I know dm is damage, so your durability wont properly break the outfit if it reaches 0, or below the point where it breaks.

I usually dont edit those files, I make a completely new code so that the dm file is protected and wont get messed up.

Saskia

Potential Patron
Hey all

Trying to change tamers foot equipment with something else (replace boots from slot 5 with slot 3)
Here the code:

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_pc\5_pbw\armor\12_foot\pbw_02_foot_0003.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_pc\5_pbw\armor\12_foot\pbw_02_foot_0001.pac</Model>
</Conditional>

But nothing happens ingame. Doesnt change. No matter what I change it doenst do anything. I dont have any problems swapping other things.

HirjkBjornblod

Potential Patron
someone knows how to "disable" de damage sistem ? I put the clead costume on my grunil, but my grunil is not 100/100 durability, so the clead costume is all damaged

Wing

Potential Patron
Hi all
After update 2.1Gb I cannot use ArmorSwaping, It repeatedly to stop working
How do I have to keep using it ?
Thanks for reading.

Specter

Potential Patron
idk why its not working
<!-- Valkyrie Underwear -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_1034.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.