Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Armor Swapping Essentials v1.8
with Meta Patcher v0.9 Beta
I'm happy to bring to you guys(and girls) my new tool which tries to make the armor swapping possible again, the Meta Patcher.
metapatcherscreen.gif

Here's what you need to know:

- I have only tested in the NA version of the game and it works! Although I can't guarantee that any of the features works in the other regions.

- There is a option that tries to patch for the up max size of the breast mod, but it's not working currently in the NA version (maybe they changed the PAZ number of those files, someone could help me out with that).

- Before it patches anything, the tool creates a copy of your pad00000.meta file called pad00000.meta.backup, which is used when uninstalling, or you can manually rename it to the normal name in case you want to restore your backup.

- Make sure you do a backup of your "character" and "gamecommondata" if you have modded files there.

As you can see, it's working wonderfully in the NA version, just like before:
Untitled-5.jpg

Instructions:
1 - Put the content of this zip file into your Black Desert Online root folder (E.g:"C:\Program Files(x86)\Black Desert Online\")
Note: If you have a "live" folder, extract it to the "live" folder instead.

2 - Go into your PAZ folder and run "MetaPatcher.exe"

3 - Press 1 to install the patch for "Armor Swapping Essentials".

4 - Select your corresponding game region.

You should get 3 "Complete" and a "Patch Applied Successfully!" if everything goes well.

After this, all the mods that says that requires the "Armor Swapping Essentials" should work (The 'up max size of the breast' mod doesn't require it though).

You can download it here or on the first page: Armor Swap Essentials

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I'm happy to bring to you guys(and girls) my new tool which tries to make the armor swapping possible again, the Meta Patcher.

- I have only tested in the NA version of the game and it works! Although I can't guarantee that any of the features works in the other regions.

- There is a option that tries to patch for the up max size of the breast mod, but it's not working currently in the NA version (maybe they changed the PAZ number of those files, someone could help me out with that).

- Before it patches anything, the tool creates a copy of your pad00000.meta file called pad00000.meta.backup, which is used when uninstalling, or you can manually rename it to the normal name in case you want to restore your backup.

- Make sure you do a backup of your "character" and "gamecommondata" if you have modded files there.

View attachment 54563

Instructions:
1 - Put the content of this zip file into your Black Desert Online root folder (E.g:"C:\Program Files(x86)\Black Desert Online\")

You should get 3 "Complete" and a "Patch Applied Successfully!" if everything goes well.

After this, all the mods that says that requires the "Armor Swapping Essentials" should work (The 'up max size of the breast' mod doesn't require it though).

It works perfectly in EU, my mods pack is all fine again :)
You're amazing BlackFireBR, thank you so much <3

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
It works perfectly in EU, my mods pack is all fine again :)
You're amazing BlackFireBR, thank you so much <3
Good, I was afraid it didn't work in EU, since it's the only .meta file that I didn't have.
I was hoping that it would be the same as the NA, luckily it was the case.

I'm glad I could bring the joy back to everyone again.
Please let me know if it doesn't work for some versions.

Dazta3

Potential Patron

View attachment 54563

Instructions:

You my friend... are a fucking legend of the game itself!! thankyou.

Spambox

Potential Patron
We are getting there:
hold your horses :p

Thanks for this, BlackFireBR. Truthfully, this mod is the only reason I still fire up this game from time to time.

I do have one question however. Your old tool called MetaInjector-v1.2 allowed me to link other external files beyond the selected ones on the current tool. This was specially interesting for partdyeslotdesc.xml, because it allows you to dye your gear with whatever color you want as well.

Is there any way to use this tool for the same purpose?

Thanks again!

Zaphine

Potential Patron
Wow awesome work BlackFireBR. Thanks alot and love your mod. :D Can confirm it works for jp version as well. Just wondering if it is possible to change the hairstyle of the character with this mod as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.