Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

senn2011

Potential Patron
Hopefully someone can come up with a way around this because now I look like a homeless person and I don't want to play anymore..lol

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Patch borked the mod :(
I'd rather play this with nude mod or not at all
So ..... fix pls?

As I said on the previous page, there is no fix, we are going to have to wait for someone to find a way around the encryption and re-code the mods so they can work again. When that will be, if anyone is willing to do it, who knows? May be never. Just got to be patient.

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
Oh, sry, I was looking at his postings and they all say May 7th so I thought he was having a hiatus or something.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey guys, how is it going?
It's a shame that the mod stopped working after the last update. I'm going to take a look to see what can I do after I'm done with my finals.
Next week I should be able to take a look at least, but I wouldn't get my hopes up since I also don't know what else to do at this point.
Thanks for all the support and appreciation you guys gave me so far.
I'll probably be back posting here soon.

Alemond

Potential Patron
We appreciate what you've done.
I just learned about the mod, installed it, and it was patched the next day. heh.

pipster79

Potential Patron
underwear still gets removed just cant get the part working to swap. sure hope we can get this fixed, my fingers r crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.