Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Just in case someone didn't see it, the up max size of the breast mod is working now with this new tool I released:

Breast Size Mod Patcher v1.1
As promissed, I was able to make this amazing mod working again, using the same principle of the Armor Swappng Essentials, but slightly different method to achieve this result (character credit to Jeany for the amazing witch body)
2016-06-19_110913872-jpg.54573

breastmodscreen-gif.54572

Download Link:
v1.1:
- Default .xml already comes with the max breast size changed from 1.25 to 5.25.

Instructions :
1 - If you have already a "gamecommondata" folder with your moddified files, do a backup of them before extracting the .zip

2 - Put the content of this zip file into your Black Desert Online root folder (E.g:"C:\Program Files(x86)\Black Desert Online\")
Note: If you have a "live" folder, extract it to the "live" folder instead.

3 - Restore your "gamecommondata" folder backup in case you had one.

4 - Go into your PAZ folder and run BreastSizePatcher.exe

5 - Press 1 to install the patch.

6 - Select your corresponding game region.

You should get 9 "Complete" and a "Patch Applied Successfully!" if everything goes well.

Notice: Every time there is any update, make sure you uninstall the mod before, using the backup the program creates automatically, or else you are going to get the "corrupted files" error message.

Uninstall:
- Run "BreastSizePatcher.exe" and select the option 2 (this option should be available if the program created a backup when you tried to aply any patch for the first time)

Testing:
- I've only tested in the NA version.
- Please post if this works with other game versions so I can try to fix it if it doesn't.

Enjoy!

Just remembering, this mod is working again.

Armor Swapping Essentials v1.8
with Meta Patcher v0.9 Beta
I'm happy to bring to you guys(and girls) my new tool which tries to make the armor swapping possible again, the Meta Patcher.

Here's what you need to know:

- I have only tested in the NA version of the game and it works! Although I can't guarantee that any of the features works in the other regions.

- There is a option that tries to patch for the up max size of the breast mod, but it's not working currently in the NA version (maybe they changed the PAZ number of those files, someone could help me out with that).

- Before it patches anything, the tool creates a copy of your pad00000.meta file called pad00000.meta.backup, which is used when uninstalling, or you can manually rename it to the normal name in case you want to restore your backup.

- Make sure you do a backup of your "character" and "gamecommondata" if you have modded files there.

As you can see, it's working wonderfully in the NA version, just like before:
View attachment 54563

Instructions:
1 - Put the content of this zip file into your Black Desert Online root folder (E.g:"C:\Program Files(x86)\Black Desert Online\")
Note: If you have a "live" folder, extract it to the "live" folder instead.

2 - Go into your PAZ folder and run "MetaPatcher.exe"

3 - Press 1 to install the patch for "Armor Swapping Essentials".

4 - Select your corresponding game region.

You should get 3 "Complete" and a "Patch Applied Successfully!" if everything goes well.

After this, all the mods that says that requires the "Armor Swapping Essentials" should work (The 'up max size of the breast' mod doesn't require it though).

You can download it here or on the first page: Armor Swap Essentials

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks for this, BlackFireBR. Truthfully, this mod is the only reason I still fire up this game from time to time.

I do have one question however. Your old tool called MetaInjector-v1.2 allowed me to link other external files beyond the selected ones on the current tool. This was specially interesting for partdyeslotdesc.xml, because it allows you to dye your gear with whatever color you want as well.

Is there any way to use this tool for the same purpose?

Thanks again!
Do you need this just for one version of for all of the version? If it's just one, which one?
I can make that for you.

Wow awesome work BlackFireBR. Thanks alot and love your mod. :D Can confirm it works for jp version as well. Just wondering if it is possible to change the hairstyle of the character with this mod as well?
Thanks man.
Unfortunately I don't think that's possible. If there is a way, I don't know it, sorry =/

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
With MetaInjector you could swap the .pac files of one model with another, essentially forcing a swap ingame.
That's probably not possible right now with MetaPatcher as it is right now, is it?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
With MetaInjector you could swap the .pac files of one model with another, essentially forcing a swap ingame.
That's probably not possible right now with MetaPatcher as it is right now, is it?
This is still possible, but now I have to do it manually and send it to you.
If you want me to do that, tell me which .pac files you want to make the game to used the moddified ones and which region is your game.

Spambox

Potential Patron
We are getting there:
View attachment 54567
hold your horses :p
Do you need this just for one version of for all of the version? If it's just one, which one?
I can make that for you.

Thanks man.
Unfortunately I don't think that's possible. If there is a way, I don't know it, sorry =/

Just for EU in my case (I assume it would work for NA as well if so). That would be absolutely amazing if you could!

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
Running EU client here. Just tried it and no increase in boob size
You obviously need to change the corresponding values inside the xml file for your class. Additionally it's not going to work on any pre-existing character without an appearance change, except you force them into the size you wish by setting the min and max values to the same as one another.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
You obviously need to change the corresponding values inside the xml file for your class. Additionally it's not going to work on any pre-existing character without an appearance change, except you force them into the size you wish by setting the min and max values to the same as one another.
Yeah, I was afraid people would do that since I included unchanged xml files in the BreastSizePatch v1.0 just to prevent the game from crashing in case people don't have them.

Now in the v1.1 all .xml are moddified so they have max breast size of 5.25 instead 1.25 right from the start.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks for this, BlackFireBR. Truthfully, this mod is the only reason I still fire up this game from time to time.

I do have one question however. Your old tool called MetaInjector-v1.2 allowed me to link other external files beyond the selected ones on the current tool. This was specially interesting for partdyeslotdesc.xml, because it allows you to dye your gear with whatever color you want as well.

Is there any way to use this tool for the same purpose?

Thanks again!
Here you go, just extract in your PAZ folder and run just like the Armor Swapping Essentials:

Attachments

partdyeslotdesc_patcher.zip
5.1 KB · Views: 169

GothGal71

Potential Patron
I have a question BlackfireBR. If one had never installed your initial Armor Swap Essentials mod, will this patch allow one to use mods that used the original Armor Swap essentials execution and .bat file?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I have a question BlackfireBR. If one had never installed your initial Armor Swap Essentials mod, will this patch allow one to use mods that used the original Armor Swap essentials execution and .bat file?
Yes, but now you have to use this new version in order for it to work. The old version with the .bat file doesn't work anymore, but everything will work again if you just install this new version.

Nergo

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks BlackFireBR, works great, but if i have the PKWW_00_UB_0040.PAC the charles rene armor on with the maeha i get a crash. I use now the PKWW_10_UB_0010.PAC Shinarui, with that all is good^^

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Thanks BlackFireBR, works great, but if i have the PKWW_00_UB_0040.PAC the charles rene armor on with the maeha i get a crash. I use now the PKWW_10_UB_0010.PAC Shinarui, with that all is good^^
Make sure it's not an extraneous char in the xml file.
Putting wrong char or missing tags can crash the game.

Yuki Raven

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR hey black fire can u help me with this the Lair Archin Robe R shows up like the picture attached only on witches but i would like it to look unmodded or like the valk version is there a way to do that? any help would be appriciated ^_^
2016-05-21_12120664.PNG
oh and almost forgot tyvm for your hard work getting ur mod to work again ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.