Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Include a message where you can not upload photos with the mod to the album of the game! or it will be permanently blocked. Remember that they want to open servers for children... which makes me stupid but good is their game and do what they want with it.
placed that warning on the first page and in the download description as well.hopefully it will discourage people

hirotansm

Potential Patron
It always is under care. A defect occurred by a Japanese site.
The whole of a body is in the hidden state from an update of 2018.02.07-13:30 in Japan time.
All characters and others are the same symptom.
An usual procedure is indicated below....It has been ordinarily complete by the above.
" resorepless.exe v3.4b" start→ "8.Prevent File Re-Check"→"1.Install"
How do you recover? Please tell me.

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
It always is under care. A defect occurred by a Japanese site.
The whole of a body is in the hidden state from an update of 2018.02.07-13:30 in Japan time.
All characters and others are the same symptom.
An usual procedure is indicated below....It has been ordinarily complete by the above.
" resorepless.exe v3.4b" start→ "8.Prevent File Re-Check"→"1.Install"
How do you recover? Please tell me.
The mod got patched. We'll have to wait for a new update.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
placed that warning on the first page and in the download description as well.hopefully it will discourage people

Include that message in the program interface and in red letters before installing the mod. There is a lot of people that does not understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
So I basically have everything ready.
I've got the library, the Meta Injector port, the custom version of resorepless from BlackFireBR (with a small issue that currently appears to be a non-issue, at least with my configuration, I left him a message so he'd look into it) and another project that would make file recheck "dodging" a whole lot easier.

Now I see that the prediction was true, the "anti-modding" update made it to more regions. I don't have access to any version besides the NA version, so I'm going to hold back until after the NA maintenance, to see whether the same patch made it through, and see if there are any other usable workarounds besides the library, that is because once I release the library, there's no going back, and while I am confident there isn't much PA would be able to do to stop the library, it would still put a bigger target on our back since it would enable things that PA made efforts to prevent before (anyone with a slight bit of intelligence here knows exactly what I'm talking about) and so much more.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
So I basically have everything ready.
I've got the library, the Meta Injector port, the custom version of resorepless from BlackFireBR (with a small issue that currently appears to be a non-issue, at least with my configuration, I left him a message so he'd look into it) and another project that would make file recheck "dodging" a whole lot easier.

Now I see that the prediction was true, the "anti-modding" update made it to more regions. I don't have access to any version besides the NA version, so I'm going to hold back until after the NA maintenance, to see whether the same patch made it through, and see if there are any other usable workarounds besides the library, that is because once I release the library, there's no going back, and while I am confident there isn't much PA would be able to do to stop the library, it would still put a bigger target on our back since it would enable things that PA made efforts to prevent before (anyone with a slight bit of intelligence here knows exactly what I'm talking about) and so much more.
Could xenicode detect it ?

I kinda hope for tomorrows KR patch for everything to go back to normal, maybe it was just accidental change :S (we always get week delayed patches)

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Welcome back friend. Hope you are well. :)

Fuck you idiots for asking for cash shop armour swapping and posting nudes on beauty album!!!
Go to hell!!!
Yeah.... this is why we can't have nice things. We must stay under the radar! Let modding be seen as bringing them more customers, not hurting their pockets and bringing there rating int question. I know I personally would not be playing if not for mods, and I spend a ton (more them im proud of lol) on cash shop!
I also have bought many costumes that normally I would not if I could not modify them to my taste.

The game is rated PEGI 16 and has no tag for nudity. This means we CAN NOT be posting nudes in beauty album and we can not be posting nudes in the official forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.