Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (103 Viewers)

ossi

Potential Patron
Confirmed, EU servers won't load custom textures anymore, though my custom min&max slider values still work trough the resorepless mod.

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
NA seems to have been hit with this as well. Entire body was missing when I reinstalled it, I'm going to do a clean installation of BF's mod and see if the sliders still work on NA will update within 10 minutes

ossi

Potential Patron
Is there a way to only patch the slider values trough the resorepless mod, instead of patching all the nude textures aswell?

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
Is there a way to only patch the slider values trough the resorepless mod, instead of patching all the nude textures aswell?
Yeah, just go into the customization and turn them all off lol.. I'm still learning the ropes of it but if you unapply the nude textures to the classes then just change the sliders it SHOULD still work. I'm currently figuring that out myself.

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Can also confirm the patch is making it impossible to use the nude skins.

I was able to still use some custom armor textures that I had altered in Photoshop. For example, removing pieces of armor that I didn't like. Like the giant annoying colar on the Dark Knights Rosa Cassius outfit along with the stockings. Since my stocking are removed my character looks like a barbie doll though lol.

Hopefully we can get the nude skins back but it's not the end of the world. I'll still play the game without them. Don't know why people are saying they won't play anymore though.

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
NA seems to have been hit with this as well. Entire body was missing when I reinstalled it, I'm going to do a clean installation of BF's mod and see if the sliders still work on NA will update within 10 minutes
Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but after doing a clean install and trying to use only the sliders And it appears the bodies are still missing.

Dratiant

Potential Patron

I was able to still use some custom armor textures that I had altered in Photoshop. For example, removing pieces of armor that I didn't like. Like the giant annoying colar on the Dark Knights Rosa Cassius outfit along with the stockings. Since my stocking are removed my character looks like a barbie doll though lol.

Hopefully we can get the nude skins back but it's not the end of the world. I'll still play the game without them. Don't know why people are saying they won't play anymore though.
How did you get the texture to work? I have some edited armor textures and they just don't show up in game any more.

Emyrryl

Potential Patron

Ahhh I just want my sliders to work, perhaps I'm doing something wrong since I'm still new to this thing. I couldn't care less about the nudity, I just like being able to have full freedom over the sliders

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Ahhh I just want my sliders to work, perhaps I'm doing something wrong since I'm still new to this thing. I couldn't care less about the nudity, I just like being able to have full freedom over the sliders

Try removing the bin files for now from the resopless directory. Those are the nude files that the patch installs into BDO. Those are the ones that are causing the issue I think.

ossi

Potential Patron
Yeah, just go into the customization and turn them all off lol.. I'm still learning the ropes of it but if you unapply the nude textures to the classes then just change the sliders it SHOULD still work. I'm currently figuring that out myself.

I did exactly that, but.
I tried to illustrate the problem with an image:

Attachments

• Bdo_problems.jpg
    Bdo_problems.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 190

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
Try removing the bin files for now from the resopless directory. Those are the nude files that the patch installs into BDO. Those are the ones that are causing the issue I think.
This... is going to sound like a stupid question but how exactly do I remove the bin files? :O

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
I did exactly that, but.
I tried to illustrate the problem with an image:
I tried that myself, apparently it's the nude textures in the BIN files causing the bodies to go transparent like that, W watercooled pointed that out to me however I'm not quite sure how to do this.. hopefully they get back to me quickly

ossi

Potential Patron
I tried that myself, apparently it's the nude textures in the BIN files causing the bodies to go transparent like that, W watercooled pointed that out to me however I'm not quite sure how to do this.. hopefully they get back to me quickly
Ok, thanks for your effort though, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :) gotta have them big boobs atleast!

ossi

Potential Patron
I also tried this:
- in resorepless, reset and uninstall everything.
- removed the 'texture' folder completely inside of the patcher_resources folder
- ran and installed resorepless again, with only the slider values changed
(resorepless wil give you a lot of missing files errors while installing)
and in the end, it still makes my characters skin invisible ingame.

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
I also tried this:
- removed the 'texture' folder completely inside of the patcher_resources folder

Ok, thanks for your effort though, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :) gotta have them big boobs atleast!

Yeah Going by what watercooled said I found the directory now it's a matter of toying with it's egg salad to get it right.

And hell yeah big boobs are life, my wife has em and I want my character to have them too lol.. :P

But yeah I'll keep digging into this and see what I can find, if I fall short I'm 99.9% certain some of the SIGNIFICANTLY more experienced members of the community will come in and save the day :P

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
This... is going to sound like a stupid question but how exactly do I remove the bin files? :O

In the paz folder there is a couple of folders depending on the mods you have installed. Make sure nothing is in the "files to patch" folder and also make sure to look into the "paz/patcher resources folder" inside there is a "texture" folder, I wouldn't delete it as this mod may work in the future; simply move it out or move the contents out and run the resop patcher again ignoring any errors that pop up.

Also, make sure to do a backup restore to make sure your paz is clean via resop before doing the above.

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
I also tried this:

Even if you uninstall you may have the nude textures still in the "black desert online/character/textures" folder, search that folder for *nude and remove all that. It's probably from legacy, you could uninstall the game completely and reinstall to fix that also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.