Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
In the paz folder there is a couple of folders depending on the mods you have installed. Make sure nothing is in the "files to patch" folder and also make sure to look into the "paz/patcher resources folder" inside there is a "texture" folder, I wouldn't delete it as this mod may work in the future; simply move it out or move the contents out and run the resop patcher again ignoring any errors that pop up.

Also, make sure to do a backup restore to make sure your paz is clean via resop before doing the above.

Tried that, it appears to have sent the mod into overdrive and deleted EVERYTHING lol.. Gonna just...undo that. now lol..
Going to try an idea I just got
76ad6a88b8377509207564404dac1481.png

Just tested, you can use the meta_injector.exe to just inject the XML's and big boobs and booty's back:smile:

Oh...?

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
I have a feeling that they changed where the game looks for "broken" meta entries from, if I'm right, all we need to do is figure out the path it looks for, and I believe I can do that, I'll only put like half an hour into that though, if I don't make any headway I'll release my library and associated projects.

Fingers crossed! Would LOVE to have this mod back! :(

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Can't seem to find the new path(s) with a quick look, I could do some trial and error and/or take a more in depth look into it, but I can't be bothered.

Tested my library, it works, but there's an issue with the files generated by resorepless, causing some classes to remain invisible.

chucky99999

Potential Patron
Honestly I'm not clever man, but I some how got the meta_injector.exe to work.

Attachments

• 2018-02-07_6263682.JPG
    2018-02-07_6263682.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 363

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
Can't seem to find the new path(s) with a quick look, I could do some trial and error and/or take a more in depth look into it, but I can't be bothered.

Tested my library, it works, but there's an issue with the files generated by resorepless, causing some classes to remain invisible.
They seem to have REALLY thrown a wrench in it.

Honestly I'm not clever man, but I some how got the meta_injector.exe to work.

I'm beginning to view you as the messiah right now.

chucky99999

Potential Patron
Tried that, it appears to have sent the mod into overdrive and deleted EVERYTHING lol.. Gonna just...undo that. now lol..
Going to try an idea I just got
76ad6a88b8377509207564404dac1481.png

Oh...?
Only things I could think went wrong was the "files_to_patch" had body DDS's or the pad00000.meta wasn't clean.

ossi

Potential Patron
Just tested, you can use the meta_injector.exe to just inject the XML's and big boobs and booty's back:smile:

Yes, this worked!
All I had to do was to grab the "Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\customization" with all it's contents and place them in the "Files to patch" folder, then run the meta injector and boom!
I never deleted my gamecommondata folder with the resorepless tool, but I belive it also creates one for you if you run it.

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
Only things I could think went wrong was the "files_to_patch" had body DDS's or the pad00000.meta wasn't clean.
That's what I was thinking however if you got it to work with the meta injector (which is confirmed by your screenshot)

I may just go about using that as a method even if that IS more work However I've never done it, so could I perhaps pester you for help if i get stuck? Or even just a real simple method of what you did so I can try it when I get back home? (Going to buy a coffee as this was a morning headache I could use some caffeine for lol. :P )

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I need NA's unpatched meta... Accidentally overwrote my backup with a modified version and I need a clean meta to run proper tests on the library.

chucky99999

Potential Patron
That's what I was thinking however if you got it to work with the meta injector (which is confirmed by your screenshot)

I may just go about using that as a method even if that IS more work However I've never done it, so could I perhaps pester you for help if i get stuck? Or even just a real simple method of what you did so I can try it when I get back home? (Going to buy a coffee as this was a morning headache I could use some caffeine for lol. :P )

What ossi said, make sure "files_to_patch" doesn't have any DDS files and copy the folders from "Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\customization" It should have the files set up by resporeless under "change body parts size".

Stumpy

Potential Patron
I honestly don't get why people would post their stupid nude chars on the beauty album. Holy shit I paid like 1.5k bucks in this game, most of them for outfits and most of them look like complete trash unmodded. I hope you guys will find a workaround to make it work again. Good Luck.

nickson555

Content Creator
Today is really sad....
Cannot use all my nude dds texture/3d mesh anymore in game....
I have been using those for more than a year now...
Let's hope it won't take so long in the process to find new ways to patch the game ...

Ser_munchies

Potential Patron
Today is really sad....
Cannot use all my nude dds texture/3d mesh anymore in game....
I have been using those for more than a year now...
Let's hope it won't take so long in the process to find new ways to patch the game ...

Yep same here. Kinda lost my motivation to play now.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Calm down. I believe I figured it out, and it is quite hilarious - they've renamed some of the textures, especially those related to the body textures, since we inject a custom body model, which references the old texture names (which do not exist anymore), detection fails and it results the invisible body.

Going to patch our custom body models to use the new texture names and see how it goes from there.

Ser_munchies

Potential Patron
You're the hero we need but don't deserve. I wonder if this is more to do with armor swapping, which I thought had been dealt with ages ago, or the east asian aversion to nudity. Either way, frustrating as balls and I wish you good luck.

nickson555

Content Creator
All of us here should donate money to blackfirebr/undercoverpervert for their effort to bring us back BDO nude mod!

kaedekins

Potential Patron
Calm down. I believe I figured it out, and it is quite hilarious - they've renamed some of the textures, especially those related to the body textures, since we inject a custom body model, which references the old texture names (which do not exist anymore), detection fails and it results the invisible body.

Going to patch our custom body models to use the new texture names and see how it goes from there.
I just want to tell you, good luck, we're all counting on you.

airplane-movie-image-leslie-nielsen-01.jpg

pipster79

Potential Patron
it does seem like its a simple name change on textures, i loaded my modded textures from meta injector and some work and some dont, the ones that dont mostly cut to nude (no nipples of course lol) some just cut out the modded part and leave nude where they were or cut body parts where those parts were, so all that leads me to beleive they have just changed names so its only a matter of time till the guys get a working mod for us again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.