Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

UnendingSmorgaz

Potential Patron
Having issues running resorepless it continues to say File "partcutdesc.xml" could not be found in pad00000.meta file. I have that file in the patcher_resources\character folder. now when I run meta injector none of the files patch. Assuming its related?

astalar

Potential Patron
Ok, i've got patch to work, but still have game accidentally crash while starting or change channels. I have 3d vag and some armor mods also like Rosa Cassius, Charles Rene. Where do i need to dig?

And big thanks for modders!

Last edited:

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Small Bush 1 pubic option doesn't seem to work for my Valk (appears as shaved) and - as already said - the Kibelius options have the issue that the golden shoulderclip/-pauldron doesn't show up (Kibelius B, no wings, didn't touch the wings option in Resorepless). Otherwise it's working well so far. Left Kibelius at "normal" so far in Resorepless and made it naked over the general armor options in Resorepless.

EDIT: I think no pubic option at all does work for Valks. It's shaved by default.

Last edited:

Boss

Potential Patron
UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert How does your MetaInjector work file structure
wise? I have quite a few outfits that I have edited and used to let the program automatically find the locations...

Where would I put the .pac and .dds?
X:\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\??????????????

(sorry if this was all ready answered) Thanks,

Edit: I can not for the life of me figure out how to setup the folder structure for .pac's.....
(the below are what failed...)
9X6q5Bv.png

Edit x2: I believe this will be the file path for pacs.....
(Use Pax_Browser)
uJ9T0ZY.png

Last edited:

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
Okay yeah, I was under the impression that the "original" folder was meant as a backup of the original files, it's actually the files for the non-3d vag model, I've just modded these.

You can use the alternative method too, it would also fix the issue.
Should I use this over the other file? Fixed Female Models

Lihime

Potential Patron
Just to let you guts know; KR server's been patched and the resorepless didn't work.
I didn't try Undercover's util, but it seems our only hope

burtonlove7

Potential Patron
All the new updates work aside from pubic hair for females. They are all identical. When I run the meta injector, 23 dds files get reported as not patched. What am I doing wrong?

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
All the new updates work aside from pubic hair for females. They are all identical. When I run the meta injector, 23 dds files get reported as not patched. What am I doing wrong?
Well I was having issues too, but I realized I was using the wrong MetaInjector and Resorepless version (replace 3.4b with 3.4.3 on page 190).
I hope that helps.

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
Everything is working now thanks to UndercoverPervert and BlackfireBR! You guys are my heroes.
I'm currently going through my final year of college for Network Security with an Applied Sciences Computer Engineering degree, but what would be a good place to start to learn how to make these kinds of wonderful mods?

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
I am using resorepless 3.4.3... I'll try downloading a new metainjector
The meta injector is from BDO Toolkit - A .NET modding library for Black Desert Online
Follow the instructions, do the library (top download) and the injector bottom download.
1. Download the library and install it.
2. Download meta injector port, unzip, and copy it to Paz folder.
3. Create a new folder called files_to_patch in the Paz folder.
4. Download Resorep 3.4b, install as normal, then download resorep 3.4.3 (page 190) and replace the .exe of 3.4b with 3.4.3
5. Download the fixed female body and paste it in the folder according to instructions. (also page 190) make sure to put it in the patcher_resources/model/female etc folder as per the post's instructions
6. Run resorepless 3.4.3 to copy file over to files_to_patch.
7. Run meta injector and patch it. (from the download link not the official metainjector)

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
Kunoichi is still invisible
If you look at my image here
ptWmGXp.png
You'll see that I'm showcasing my Kunoichi, clearly nude. So you need to do a fresh install (I did, after screwing up a few times I just deleted game and installed in a new folder to clear everything and BAM worked like a charm)

The meta injector is from BDO Toolkit - A .NET modding library for Black Desert Online
Follow the instructions, do the library (top download) and the injector bottom download.
1. Download the library and install it.
2. Download meta injector port, unzip, and copy it to Paz folder.
3. Create a new folder called files_to_patch in the Paz folder.
4. Download Resorep 3.4b, install as normal, then download resorep 3.4.3 (page 190) and replace the .exe of 3.4b with 3.4.3
5. Download the fixed female body and paste it in the folder according to instructions. (also page 190) make sure to put it in the patcher_resources/model/female etc folder as per the post's instructions
6. Run resorepless 3.4.3 to copy file over to files_to_patch.
7. Run meta injector and patch it. (from the download link not the official metainjector)

Kreshan

Potential Patron
UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert How does your MetaInjector work file structure
wise? I have quite a few outfits that I have edited and used to let the program automatically find the locations...

Where would I put the .pac and .dds?
X:\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\??????????????

(sorry if this was all ready answered) Thanks,

Edit: I can not for the life of me figure out how to setup the folder structure for .pac's.....
(the below are what failed...)
9X6q5Bv.png

Edit x2: I believe this will be the file path for pacs.....
(Use Pax_Browser)
uJ9T0ZY.png

your .pac goes on | armor/9_upperbody |
example for your last file ::

character/model/1_pc/15_pdw/armor/9_upperboddy

in this folder(9_upperbody), you drop your pdw_00_ub_0002.pac

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.