Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Fix is working fine so far, just the golden shoulderclip of my Kibelius won't show up (doesn't matter which Kibelius option I choose in Resorepless). Looks a bit strange now as the Kibelius cloth texture ends abruptly a bit below the shoulder and seems to be attached to nothing/skin.

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
1. Download the library and install it.
2. Download meta injector port, unzip, and copy it to Paz folder.
3. Create a new folder called files_to_patch in the Paz folder.
4. Download new version of resorep and put in the the Paz folder.
5. Download the fixed female body and paste it in the folder according to instructions.
6. Run resorepless to copy file over to files_to_patch.
7. Run meta injector and patch it.
Voila!
Part 5 and 6, what were the instructions?
also, 4 what's the new version? I have always had 3.4b is that the one?

Stumpy

Potential Patron
UndercoverPervert, Blackfire and co. I can't thank you enough for all your effort making the mod work again. BDO is basically unplayable for me without.

moka

Vivacious Visitor
Is meta injector going to be updated as well? I was only using that one.

Also thanks for renewing the mods.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Part 5 and 6, what were the instructions?
also, 4 what's the new version? I have always had 3.4b is that the one?
Download "fixed female models.zip" from the attachment below, extract the 4 files to "Paz\patcher_resources\models\female".

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Is meta injector going to be updated as well? I was only using that one.

Also thanks for renewing the mods.
Meta Injector was already updated via my port, BlackFireBR's version will be discontinued, further updates would be made using the port. Resorepless is on the same roadmap.

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
Download "fixed female models.zip" from the attachment below, extract the 4 files to "Paz\patcher_resources\models\female".
Alrighty, I did that, but then I run Resorepless 3.4b and do the install option?
If yes, I did that and there's nothing in the Files_to_Patch folder, so the Meta Injector does nothing.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Alrighty, I did that, but then I run Resorepless 3.4b and do the install option?
If yes, I did that and there's nothing in the Files_to_Patch folder, so the Meta Injector does nothing.
The new resorepless will copy the files from patcher resources to files to patch folder.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is that a "It'll be ready in a few hours" or "It'll be ready in a few days"? Kinda want to know if I should just put down this game for a day and come back when it'll run smoothly for me, or fiddle around with UndercoverPervert's pretty damn good solution, that I fudged a few times already lol
Probably done by tomorrow, or this weekend.

h4iterr

Potential Patron
I think I understand how the new method works - instead of getting the files from the folders, you create your own paz archive and store them there. I have 2 questions:
Does that mean I can't change files while the game is running anymore?
And could we now add our own files without replacing original ones?

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
The new resorepless will copy the files from patcher resources to files to patch folder.
I DLed the latest version of Resorepless (front page) and it isn't doing anything different?
I run it, click install, it says it patches 1399 files based on my customization, then there's nothing in the Files_to_Patch folder.

JUST FOUND 3.4.3 ON PAGE 190 DIDN'T SEE IT
I'll try it now!

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I think I understand how the new method works - instead of getting the files from the folders, you create your own paz archive and store them there. I have 2 questions:
Does that mean I can't change files while the game is running anymore?
And could we now add our own files without replacing original ones?
You can't change the files while the game is running.
We can't add new files (due to a bug, been struggling to figure it out, I'll figure it out at some point), but we can alter existing files without affecting their original paz files - by redirecting to our custom content in custom paz archives.

I DLed the latest version of Resorepless (front page) and it isn't doing anything different?
I run it, click install, it says it patches 1399 files based on my customization, then there's nothing in the Files_to_Patch folder.
You need to use the version I attached in the same message.

I'm getting a System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException when running the new metainjector
A screenshot would be helpful.

Also, lets redirect issues regarding the library and the Meta Injector port to my thread if it's not directly related to the resorepless workaround.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
If you are getting errors when using UndercoverPervert's tools. If you have a manual backup you created, restore that one before using it if not. Delete all your backups and your meta file and delete your "version.dat" to force the game to download the .meta file again.
Create a backup manually this time and run UndercoverPervert's tool first and let that create the backup first.

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
Ok, so I ::
1. Downloaded the library and installed it.
2. Downloaded meta injector port, unziped, and copied it to Paz folder.
3. Create a new folder called files_to_patch in the Paz folder. Was already created
4. Downloaded new version of resorep and put in the the Paz folder. PAGE 190 3.4.3
5. Download the fixed female body and paste it in the folder according to instructions. Page 192's DL
6. Run resorepless to copy file over to files_to_patch. Ran this and it did copy to Files_to_Patch
7. Run meta injector and patch it. Ran and it patched 1405 (error'd on the 22 files like he said it would)
Everything is invisible now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.