Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

Mikado

Potential Patron
2. valk, kunochi, and mae are still invisible
other then that so far seems to b working fine

I'm having the same issue. And as far as I know, it corresponds to these files that failed to be patched.
upload_2018-2-7_22-52-29.png

astalar

Potential Patron
Some files have failed or skipped while patching by metainjector. Is there any log for searching and deleting these files from folder?
And yes, ru ver still crashes. Hope, this is due to some wrong files in my mod pack.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I'm having the same issue. And as far as I know, it corresponds to these files that failed to be patched.
View attachment 69697
Please follow the instructions correctly. The bodies are only invisible if you have done it wrong.

r u guys gonna update the OP with the new instructions?
BlackFireBR is working on updating the Resorepless download, and he would update the instructions to inform you to download my Meta Injector port.

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
All works great, how do we get our old armor modifications that were in the old "files to patch/textures" folder used with the old meta injector?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Seems to be strugglig a bit with higher file counts, guess i'll ust do the normal patches for now
Edit: Basically same as post above as i was typing this down

Mikado

Potential Patron
Turn off antivirus/run as administrator
The mod works perfectly as before now...
Pretty sure it have nothing to do with antivirus, otherwise nothing would work, which isn't the case as the other class work fine.

try to use 3D vag, I think the none 3D one is rekt right now
I'm not using the 3d vag, because I'm using custom textures that doesn't align well with the edited 3d models. So if it's really what's causing the problem, I'll wait for future update. I'm playing the ranger anyway, so as long as it works for this class, it's kinda okay...

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
1. Download the library and install it.
2. Download meta injector port, unzip, and copy it to Paz folder.
3. Create a new folder called files_to_patch in the Paz folder.
4. Download new version of resorep and put in the the Paz folder.
5. Download the fixed female body and paste it in the folder according to instructions.
6. Run resorepless to copy file over to files_to_patch.
7. Run meta injector and patch it.
Voila!

Mikado

Potential Patron
1. Download the library and install it.
2. Download meta injector port, unzip, and copy it to Paz folder.
3. Create a new folder called files_to_patch in the Paz folder.
4. Download new version of resorep and put in the the Paz folder.
5. Download the fixed female body and paste it in the folder according to instructions.
6. Run resorepless to copy file over to files_to_patch.
7. Run meta injector and patch it.
Voila!
And that exactly what I did...

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Okay yeah, I was under the impression that the "original" folder was meant as a backup of the original files, it's actually the files for the non-3d vag model, I've just modded these.

You can use the alternative method too, it would also fix the issue.

Attachments

original fixed.zip
1,023.2 KB · Views: 259

Mikado

Potential Patron
I did try the alternative method before posting, but it didn't fix the issue.
Anyway, the updated "original" files fixed the problem, so it's all good. Thanks. :)

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
I'm going to release a new version with some improvements compared to v3.4b and 3.4.3 and make this whole setup process faster and easiler.
Is that a "It'll be ready in a few hours" or "It'll be ready in a few days"? Kinda want to know if I should just put down this game for a day and come back when it'll run smoothly for me, or fiddle around with UndercoverPervert's pretty damn good solution, that I fudged a few times already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.