wsc2011

Swell Supporter
Anyone know where I can get this movie? (I saw a clip on motherless and want to own this outright)

Basically, it's lady version of the last scene of Scarface. The clip starts with the girl (named Tony) having sex with some guy next to a pile of cocaine and then the guy try to shoot the girl but some girl walk in her silk rope warn "Tony" (air quoted so you don't confuse it with Al Pacino Character) and was shot by the guy, then "Tony" shot the guy multiple time, and some team started assault "Tony" mansion, "tony" pick up a M16 with the grenade launcher (The signature weapon Tony Montana used in Scarface) and kill 4 or 5 of the goon basically the same as the Scarface movie, and "Tony" got shot multiple time and the lead henchman finish her off and she drop dead into the pool

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Pretty sure the movie is called "Lady Scarface" or something like that, but I can't seems to buy it anywhere. The only place I can find is on an DVD store. The video looks like a very old video tho, so it may not have an online store selling, but any info is welcome.

Thanks in advance

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
From my board:

"I just discovered that they have a new Bourne Stuntacular Show at Universal Studios in Orlando since 2020.
It's a stunt show in front of a big screen with multiple scene locations thanks to the new technology. One the enemies Bourne fights is a female henchwoman.

Since it is a daily stunt show, there are already several videos including the fight scene (with different actresses):

Step into the World of Jason Bourne: The Bourne Stuntacular Show in Universal Studios Orlando"

chopper1502

Avid Affiliate
Hi, I am searching for an Asian henchwoman. She appears in a movie (I think). I think her name is Lily (or something like that). She had to give a gift to her boss, she stole something for that but she get stolen after (don't know how). After that she get's humiliated 3 times. One time in vehicle, an other one, in a catfight with, I think, the heroine and the last one with paint.

There was a video of her on youtube, but it's get deleted. Someone knows where she come from please ? (Movie or show if I am wrong)

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Hi,
brings to your disposal the third part of the V The Final Battle series. This time the Visitors Soldiers are eliminated with red dust.
Plus, I'm very curious about your opinion about the scene where one of the soldiers was thrown out the window
Please provide information in comments or by e-mail

I also invite you to the You Tube channel where there will be a premiere of the film trailer.

Regards
And see you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.