Alex lee

Club Regular
I like the return to the full-body zentai from the old series. Hope that there'll be more of a plot this time (to show how evil they are) and they keep experimenting with locations

There were other series' from Akiba from a few years ago,

Shadow Sakura
View attachment 6716View attachment 6717

Galaxy Agent Cosmo Lady
View attachment 6718View attachment 6719

Venus Forces V Ranger
View attachment 6720

Team Women's School 1 & 2
View attachment 6721View attachment 6722

Cutie Hunter Yuriko
View attachment 6723

Pretty Sailor Soldier Princess 1 & 2
View attachment 6724View attachment 6725

Blaze Five Series
0245.jpg
0243.jpg
Who have those movies

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
Hmm.....found something good. It's called attack of poor from Darkroomspr

Disclaimer : I saw this movie on Motherless as my casual strolling at that platform, and found this movie, then I basically just look it up and got it from Darkroomspr for $17 I do not support video privacy, like most people, I use freebie platform to see what's good to watch and I buy them off the producer, so I will not tell you the link on motherless, if you know, you know, if not, please buy it from their right owner so they can keep p[roducing

The story start with 2 girls wearing nylon pantyhose from top to bottom, one black one cream, both have a nylon mask on as well as wearing pantyhose in their body and their leg completed with high heels, personally I don't understand why they did this, I get the nylon mask, they are there to rob the place and want to conceal their identity, but I don't get the reason to wear head to toes in pantyhose. Maybe this is a custom or something? IMO the normal white shirt and black skirt combo they always do is better, but then I digress.

Then we see the black nylon clad ladies ambush a girl in her casual clothing, she put a bag over her and choke her to death (I presume) and then lift up her nylon mask and lick the girl (again, that's weird and I don't understand why they do that)

1.jpg

Then it switch to another room after the close up of the dead girl, another girl in her casual clothing was ambushed and choke to death by the girl who wear nothing but cream nylon and a leather jacket. The girls struggle and the nylon clad thief choke her to death, again, she also lifted up her nylon mask and lick the girl after she kills her

2.jpg

Then camera turn into the Black Clad girls go into a room and search for things to steal, she took off her nylon mask and throw it down on the floor, while she was searching for loot, the cream nylon clad girl comes inside after watching her from a distant, she pick up the black stocking on the floor, then she betray her partner and strangle her with the black stockings.

3.jpg

And then the black nylon clad girl was dead, and again, the cream stockings girl lifted up her nylon mask and lick the girl before rolling her off like a piece of garbage. And then leave the room. with the last minute being a close up on the dead black nylon girl.

Pros : Very sexy, the story of killing the girls to get their loot is okay, but then the betray just put it over the park. I like girl being betrayed and didn't see it coming until it was too late. Another strong point is the nylon kills, while I don't get why they need to wear nylon from top to bottom, I do love when girls wearing heels and stockings doing the killing. For me it is very sexy, but also alluring. The death scene is nicely done, especially when the black nylon girl died with her eye open probably with the last thing on her mind is why this happening,

Cons : The wardobe. I just don't get why top to bottom nylon, and if they want to go with the sheer bodysuit kind of style, then why the cream nylon girl had on a leather jacket? I don't really understand the wardobe choice, which make me believe this is some kind of custom order, someone want this done some way they like and put money for it, nothing against that tho, just if this is me and it's a general release, I think it would be better for the girls to wear shirt/skirt or anything that goes with pantyhose and heels.

Another thing is there are missing opportunties there, all 3 kills the nylon girl lifted up their nylon and lick the face of the girl they killed, I mean what's that? Maybe a kiss? Maybe a good old fondling, and I would probably take the black stocking from the black nylon girls while she is still wearing it, instead of picking it up on the floor where she somehow remove the stockings while they are still in the process of stealing

On the other hand, for $17 you get more than you pay for IMO.

There are no trailer on this and Darkroom don't usually do trailer, so you really need to buy it or somehow found the link on motherless if you want to have a look of the action before hand

Arr29

Videographer
Some "Harold and Kumar" style spy spoof... it was posted before on these forums, in this topic actually... sorry cannot recall the name, I think it was french.
Thank you.. I get that name but it shock this movie from... i will delete it but thank you ao much to answer that

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.