athMbDW.png
FSgp5Cc.png
Ctw1XSy.png

From what movie is this?

Last edited:

Zakoholic

3D Artist
True.
This is one of the reasons I barely post here anymore (I used to post under the username "minion")

Back when this thread started (299 pages ago!!!) original members of this forum used to have a no-piracy rule. (people who tried to advertise were called out), since indipendant producers need the sales to make a living.
If you want producers to keep produing, then you have to suport them

Sadly, most orignial members have all left ㅠㅠ

Rules
- No pirating indi producers' work
- Keep things on topic (i've seen new members posting content that arent zako, probably since the dont fully understand what "zako" is)
- No adverrtising (if you want to advertise something you're selling, then please create a new thread an do it there)

Alex lee

Club Regular

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Per site rules (link in my siggie) members may trade material via private message.
Site rules state:
Trading

If you want to trade any paid/pirated content in private, that's on you. You do it out of my sight and the sight of any staff members. Understand the difference between profile posts and private conversations. If you're getting the impression that it's okay to spam random users with trade requests through conversations or start a thread listing off things you want to trade, you're wrong.

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Hello everyone, here is my latest production.
WPC.
Come to the store right away.
Here is the link to the video WPC
You can click on my store and you are already on the website where you can buy the movie.

I also invite you to my You Tube channel for a link to the trailer

Some important data The film begins with a scene where a uniform is stolen. a WPC officer is strangled with a rope and her WPC uniform is removed. Then the full action begins. 14 WPC officers were killed in various ways. strangulation with a tie or a long weapon. Throat cut. And the classic shooting and wonderful moans of dying women in WPC uniforms.

There will be a total of 16 on-screen deaths.

Additionally, I leave a link to my photo gallery on Deviant Art, where there are photos from the movie

Of course, please leave comments, good, bad, positive, negative, all welcome. Suggestions or film requests are available by email: uniformedwomenuniverse@gmail.com

Regards and thanks in advance for your support

Sunda

Casual Client
True.
This is one of the reasons I barely post here anymore (I used to post under the username "minion")

Back when this thread started (299 pages ago!!!) original members of this forum used to have a no-piracy rule. (people who tried to advertise were called out), since indipendant producers need the sales to make a living.
If you want producers to keep produing, then you have to suport them

Sadly, most orignial members have all left ㅠㅠ

Rules
- No pirating indi producers' work
- Keep things on topic (i've seen new members posting content that arent zako, probably since the dont fully understand what "zako" is)
- No adverrtising (if you want to advertise something you're selling, then please create a new thread an do it there)
I think this forum is at least better than Tieba to discuss about zako stuff, there are many resellers and scammers spamming posts on Tieba every day to sell their video. Same thing also happens on bilibili nowadays, ppl upload some of the studio videos for the pay-subscriber.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
I think this forum is at least better than Tieba to discuss about zako stuff, there are many resellers and scammers spamming posts on Tieba every day to sell their video. Same thing also happens on bilibili nowadays, ppl upload some of the studio videos for the pay-subscriber.
That's why in China customs are more expensive than in the US, because there is no income from selling the video.

Right now there are two models for the high end producers: (1) subscriber base with straight DRM that the video could only be watched at their website through their video player, or (2) tightly controlled group funding with individual water mark.

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Hi,
I have a request.
Can you introduce me? What do you think Zako is and what the film should look like? So here's the outfit and what special things should be in it.
For example, whether neon dark is the end or not.
Video examples.

Please provide information in a comment or by email.
uniformedwomenuniverse@gmail.com

Have a nice day.

Alex lee

Club Regular
Hi,
I have a request.
Can you introduce me? What do you think Zako is and what the film should look like? So here's the outfit and what special things should be in it.
Video examples.

Have a nice day.
Zako movies should look like jackie chan’s films

Sunda

Casual Client
Hi,
I have a request.
Video examples.

Have a nice day.
I have sent some of my ideas to you, hope it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.