Alex lee

Club Regular

Fat Loong

Club Regular
The studio account is currently banned by Bilibili so all their video are down.
Bilibili recently tightened its sanction significantly. A lot of these channels were suspended temporarily or even indefinitely.

There was another problem is that many such channels put their best videos in paid subscription mode.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Maybe someone else posted it before, but I just found out about Bikini Karate Babes's Patreon!
Not sure how much of it is new stuff but cool to see the Pinkies again!

I recall they posted a lot of Pink bikini gals, so that was cool, but sadly they still didnt post the big fight they did (at least when I was on) maybe it changed

DarkLight98

Writer
I recall they posted a lot of Pink bikini gals, so that was cool, but sadly they still didnt post the big fight they did (at least when I was on) maybe it changed
Checked through the free stuff.
No videos on the big fight unfortunately.
Some pics and behind the scenes stuff which is cool. And there making character cards for the supporting cast so maybe more Pinkie pics.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Checked through the free stuff.
No videos on the big fight unfortunately.
Some pics and behind the scenes stuff which is cool. And there making character cards for the supporting cast so maybe more Pinkie pics.
maybe we can ask them? I'm sure they arent against sharing it if they have it? just try not to be creepy about it (even tho it is bikini Karate babe lol) but like we can say "Hey we see a big fight in the trailers but we never actually see it..anywhere beside pictures? can we see it? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.