[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (4 Viewers)

James Guy

Potential Patron
I get the error message "Failed to load d311.dll" after launching the game. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi I have a problem with Resorep .
Not lost clothing
Underwear disappears
Sent you a PM.
I get the error message "Failed to load d311.dll" after launching the game. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?
Do you have x64 Java installed?
I am also testing it with other games, but I believe the games need to be 64-bit as well as DirectX 11. I have tested with a few games that are 64-bit and DirectX 11, but so far all I got was major lags to the game and no output.
Awww.
For me it does not affect the game at all. Both tested are x64 and DX11 titles.
Edit: Assetto Corsa seems to work, but crashes on loading screen.
Awww.

I think I need to collect some statistics on DirectX 11 API calls used by different games to load textures.

SmileItOff

Potential Patron
I read through this post but is still having problem applying the textures.
I use the Textures from Joku.
Got the game hooked, mods saved in "modded", no freeze no crash launching, just not able to open the game directly from the game .exe file.
But the textures dont apply. Did I do anything wrong or is there is anything i missed on the process?
OS I am using is Windows 8.1
Thank you very much, really appreciate your work and your time on this

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    573.6 KB · Views: 217

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I read through this post but is still having problem applying the textures.
I use the Textures from Joku.
Got the game hooked, mods saved in "modded", no freeze no crash launching, just not able to open the game directly from the game .exe file.
But the textures dont apply. Did I do anything wrong or is there is anything i missed on the process?
OS I am using is Windows 8.1
Thank you very much, really appreciate your work and your time on this
Everything seems to be working as supposed. You have nice nasty bits under this lingerie. But Joku's textures are only body textures. Invisible lingerie textures are not included.

izbatt

Vivacious Visitor
Well I know it's not perfect (and it's definitely not done), but I thought i'd share what I've been working on.
test_zpshnjk0ewv.png
P.S. I forgot how tedious modded textures was. :)

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
Okay I got "Black Garter Belt" cash shop underwear to go away finally. Had to download and use gimp since photoshop wasn't saving my dxt1's right.
Since the patch today I get a funny texture problem with your mod and the garter belt and stocking showing with no pants. The nude skin goes all funny colours. Not sure what changed client side but it worked prior to this.

SmileItOff

Potential Patron
Should make. Unpack Joku's textures again after that overwriting mine to get better body textures.

It is not working after I downloaded them and unpacked them.. I guess I need to down Cerophono's mod to begin with right? for armor and lingerie removal..

daeg0n

Potential Patron
I keep getting an issue whenever I try to hook the game. I tried using the run.bat and I moved the d3d11.dll into the documents folder. I've no clue what I'm doing wrong

Attachments

• Problem.png
    Problem.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 128

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I keep getting an issue whenever I try to hook the game. I tried using the run.bat and I moved the d3d11.dll into the documents folder. I've no clue what I'm doing wrong
Your Windows user has no write permissions for bin64 folder. You need to fix that.

SmileItOff

Potential Patron
Yes that is an alternative way to make undies disappear. And the only way to make armor disappear.
Thank you very much for the quick reply. But I just don't seem to make either of them work with all the instructions T^T... Maybe it has something to do with the latest patch?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Thank you very much for the quick reply. But I just don't seem to make either of them work with all the instructions T^T... Maybe it has something to do with the latest patch?
Resorep is definitely working according to your log. And I just remembered that my pack has no transparent lingerie textures for sorcerer. I'm afraid you have to scan this topic to find one.

SmileItOff

Potential Patron
After the way I struggled, I would like to help gather some helpful information.
For Different textures of your preference: head to the first page and click the link ray referred.

The following textures are the ones I am currently using, and working. (will edit later for hyperlinks)
Sorceress Lingerie removal texture from Eyenight,
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/bdo-rar.48135/

Ranger, Tamer, Valkyrie, and Wizard removal mod textures from Ray Wing
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/bdo_nude_ranger_tamer_valkyrie_wizard-7z.47935/

These should get you started. If anyone has any preference regarding on stocking and panties. There are various posts out there.

Hope this helps

James Guy

Potential Patron
Sent you a PM.

Do you have x64 Java installed?

Awww.

Awww.

I think I need to collect some statistics on DirectX 11 API calls used by different games to load textures.

Didn't have a 64 bit version installed, so I deleted the 32 bit and installed the 64 and I'm still having the same problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.