Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (3 Viewers)

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Guys, I'm not understanding where I put the weapon code in the multiplemodeldesc.xml

Do I place it at the beginning of the multiplemodeldesc.xml, or do I put it in the section where the warrior is?

Can someone give me an example, the tutorial isn't so straight forward as to where it goes exactly.... Am I supposed to keep the whole code including the Warrior Shield at the beginning? Or do I remove it?

<!-- Warrior Shield -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/SAME_MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED_IN.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/SAME_MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Thanks in advanced... Ive been trying to figure this out for some time now...

This is the code I am using, I want to change the Vanguard shield for my warrior into a different shield

<!-- Warrior Shield -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/PHM_00_SHD_0003_L.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/PHM_10_SHD_0004_L.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/PHM_00_SHD_0003_L_IN.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/PHM_10_SHD_0004_L_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Can someone pls tell me what I am doing wrong? I placed this in the warrior section, but not sure how to make it work...

roskof

Potential Patron
I want to use Ranger's Charles Rene but with the color similar to the Valkyrie's Charles Rene.

Is it possible just to change the colors?

jackjin73

Potential Patron
How can Swap Armors Ranger Costumes (not Starter Costumes) ,why nipple and pussy are lost .plz help me

Attachments

• 2016-05-21_178331575.JPG
    2016-05-21_178331575.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 270
  • 2016-05-21_178347791.JPG
    2016-05-21_178347791.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 336

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I want to use Ranger's Charles Rene but with the color similar to the Valkyrie's Charles Rene.

Is it possible just to change the colors?

The texture files for both classes are identical apart from the colour.
You could copy and rename the files of the Valkyrie version to the Ranger file names. I think that should work.
Directly forcing colour change is also possible by editing the texture files, but I'm not sure how successful that is on the transparent parts of the costume since I've not tried it.

roskof

Potential Patron
You could copy and rename the files of the Valkyrie version to the Ranger file names. I think that should work.
Directly forcing colour change is also possible by editing the texture files, but I'm not sure how successful that is on the transparent parts of the costume since I've not tried it.

Thanks for your reply, I have tried to change it to Valk's outfit but it didn't work. The color is actually growing on me so it's not big of a deal anymore. However I don't like the cape on the back, do you happen to have a DDS file with the Ranger outfit without the cape? I know you edit/mod outfit so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks again!

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
Guys, I'm not understanding where I put the weapon code in the multiplemodeldesc.xml

Do I place it at the beginning of the multiplemodeldesc.xml, or do I put it in the section where the warrior is?

Can someone give me an example, the tutorial isn't so straight forward as to where it goes exactly.... Am I supposed to keep the whole code including the Warrior Shield at the beginning? Or do I remove it?

<!-- Warrior Shield -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/SAME_MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED_IN.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/SAME_MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Thanks in advanced... Ive been trying to figure this out for some time now...

This is the code I am using, I want to change the Vanguard shield for my warrior into a different shield

<!-- Warrior Shield -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/PHM_00_SHD_0003_L.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/PHM_10_SHD_0004_L.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/PHM_00_SHD_0003_L_IN.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/WEAPON/8_SHIELD/PHM_10_SHD_0004_L_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Can someone pls tell me what I am doing wrong? I placed this in the warrior section, but not sure how to make it work...

Have you tried "PHM_01_SHD_0003_L.PAC" instead?
It doesn't matter where you put the code. Just paste it right after the templates.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thanks for your reply, I have tried to change it to Valk's outfit but it didn't work. The color is actually growing on me so it's not big of a deal anymore. However I don't like the cape on the back, do you happen to have a DDS file with the Ranger outfit without the cape? I know you edit/mod outfit so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks again!

Try unpacking this into your Resorep "modded" folder (replace any existing file):
2277543367.7z

Attachments

2277543367.7z
208.2 KB · Views: 216

roskof

Potential Patron
Try unpacking this into your Resorep "modded" folder (replace any existing file):
2277543367.7z

Oh wow! Thank you! It works perfectly! It was fast too. I appreciate your help PrincessNicky!

Do you have a tutorial or a thread that teach what you just did?

I am a digital artist/illustrator and I understand the editing part of it, what I don't get is how do you find the files and what do after the editing.

My portfolio: Carlo-Marcelo on DeviantArt

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Oh wow! Thank you! It works perfectly! It was fast too. I appreciate your help PrincessNicky!

Do you have a tutorial or a thread that teach what you just did?

I am a digital artist/illustrator and I understand the editing part of it, what I don't get is how do you find the files and what do after the editing.

My portfolio: Carlo-Marcelo on DeviantArt

I've not written any tutorials, but there's some useful tips on this page of my topic NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods which you might find useful :)

P.S. Your artwork is stunning

Jeany

Casual Client
does anyone have the code to hide all offhand weapons of the Maehwa? i dont get along with the stupid bow on my back xD

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
does anyone have the code to hide all offhand weapons of the Maehwa? i dont get along with the stupid bow on my back xD

There's no "Universal Code" for that, but ...

<!-- For Maehwa (Plum) -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/SAME_MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED_IN.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/SAME_MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

...if you put all the codes you want to hide into the second part and replace it with <Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model> the corresponding Bows on the back will be hidden. While firing they'll still be visible. Just be sure to replace the "_IN.PAC" with the Nude code.

Jeany

Casual Client
There's no "Universal Code" for that, but ...

<!-- For Maehwa (Plum) -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/SAME_MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED_IN.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/SAME_MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

...if you put all the codes you want to hide into the second part and replace it with <Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model> the corresponding Bows on the back will be hidden. While firing they'll still be visible. Just be sure to replace the "_IN.PAC" with the Nude code.

thank you for the efford but i didnt understand a single word what i need to do here, i also dont know the bow numbers and so on. thats why im asking =)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
thank you for the efford but i didnt understand a single word what i need to do here, i also dont know the bow numbers and so on. thats why im asking =)

I don't like the bow at the back all the time either on Plum, but hadn't got around to doing anything about it yet.
I can probably make them disappear with texture file modding, so I'll test it out later with the bow I've got and see how it goes.

M

martha1199

Hi, I'm kr server user.
So I'm not good at English(sorry)
Anyway can I get all characters(except male character) nude multiplemodeldesc.xml?
I have only female character nude xml....
Please help me.....

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0001_IN.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0002_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0003_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0004_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0005_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0006_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0007_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

That should make all standard Shortbows invisible, while they are one the character's back. Cash Shop weapons aren't covered.

Jeany

Casual Client
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0001_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0002_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0003_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0004_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0005_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0006_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0007_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

That should make all standard Shortbows invisible, while they are one the character's back. Cash Shop weapons aren't covered.

YES! Thank you very very much! thats what i was looking for =)

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
What program do I use to search for weapon and armor codes? I want to change my horse armor, and also some of my weapons for other classes that arent listed here, can anyone can guide me in the right direction?

roskof

Potential Patron

Thanks again for your help Nicky! I actually reconsidered changing the the Valk's color again. When you said rename the files, were you referring to editing the multiplemodeldesc.xml to change the name to Valk or edit the it from the .dds file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.