Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Azazela

Avid Affiliate
ZBwxxGf.png

Murdock

Vivacious Visitor
guys, is possible to swarp a class model? for exemple transform a male ninja to a female ninja ?

J

james1smith

Hello, new member here ...
This is an amazing mod, really appreciate it.
I followed instructions and it worked nicely for various costumes/armors for my Witch.

However, with a brand new Sorceress, when I replaced the starter armor PHW_02_UB_001.PAC with the Kibelius No Wings costume PHW_00_UB_0034_01.PAC, it changed the armor beautifully, but also for some reason removed the underwear ... it's nice that she is naked under the armor, however it looks somewhat odd in the genital area i.e. no genital detail.

I apologise I did not take screenshots before I exited the game.

I am not ready to try adding a nude skin yet, so I assume my option is to try swapping underwear, from sorcerer starter underwear to another one, - not clear on how to do that. I assume I need to insert an additional conditional underwear block under the armor one?

Before I experiment with that, I just thought I'd ask if there is a way to just add panties under the armor? I would very much like to see panties but no bra, under the Kibelius armor, if that were possible?

Once again thanks for the fab mod, if you can help me I will be grateful.

Regards

Kirihito

Potential Patron
anyone know why i cant swap underwear? Im using this code but i still keep seeing the default underwear

<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PWW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PWW_00_UW_0010.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PWW_00_UW_0010.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PWW_00_UW_0010.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

derpet

Potential Patron
Hello, new member here ...
This is an amazing mod, really appreciate it.
I followed instructions and it worked nicely for various costumes/armors for my Witch.

However, with a brand new Sorceress, when I replaced the starter armor PHW_02_UB_001.PAC with the Kibelius No Wings costume PHW_00_UB_0034_01.PAC, it changed the armor beautifully, but also for some reason removed the underwear ... it's nice that she is naked under the armor, however it looks somewhat odd in the genital area i.e. no genital detail.

I apologise I did not take screenshots before I exited the game.

I am not ready to try adding a nude skin yet, so I assume my option is to try swapping underwear, from sorcerer starter underwear to another one, - not clear on how to do that. I assume I need to insert an additional conditional underwear block under the armor one?

Before I experiment with that, I just thought I'd ask if there is a way to just add panties under the armor? I would very much like to see panties but no bra, under the Kibelius armor, if that were possible?

Once again thanks for the fab mod, if you can help me I will be grateful.

Regards
That is because the base mutiplemodeldesc removes the sorceress underwear as an example. If you scroll down to <!--Underwear--> you should see something reading: "removes sorceress default Underwear" ;)

Kirihito Kirihito What client do you use? Could be those textures arent in your client yet if it is EU/NA, dont know about russian

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Hello guys,

So I asked a while back but no one said anything, so I will ask again, is there a way to display successfully the maid bow on the head for the tamer, I am using the correct code/ armor yet the bow refuses to appear on the model at all... I see the bow was applied on the Maehwa successfully in the images, but whenever I try to add it onto the tamer, it refuses to appear... What am I missing?

I currently use the Taritus Armor for the my Tamer, but I swapped all into the Maid armor, but the bow on the head wont display, here is the code I am currently using for her. As I said all work but the helm, which wont display the bow.

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/13_HEL/PBW_02_HEL_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/13_HEL/PBW_10_HEL_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PBW_02_UB_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PBW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/11_Hand/PBW_02_HAND_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/11_HAND/PBW_10_HAND_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/12_Foot/PBW_02_FOOT_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/12_FOOT/PBW_10_FOOT_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

blah_by_vincentxyooj-da2xq6v.jpg

Also, how am I able to change the default underwear for the tamer to something else? I cant seem to get the default code to work.

Underwear Code:

<!--<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/38_Underwear/PBW_00_UW_0001.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/38_Underwear/PBW_00_UW_0031.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>-->

do I have to do the underwear code in the same area I put the outfit code? Or do I do it from the underwear section.

I have tried with and without (<!-- -->)

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
Hello guys,

So I asked a while back but no one said anything, so I will ask again, is there a way to display successfully the maid bow on the head for the tamer, I am using the correct code/ armor yet the bow refuses to appear on the model at all... I see the bow was applied on the Maehwa successfully in the images, but whenever I try to add it onto the tamer, it refuses to appear... What am I missing?

I currently use the Taritus Armor for the my Tamer, but I swapped all into the Maid armor, but the bow on the head wont display, here is the code I am currently using for her. As I said all work but the helm, which wont display the bow.

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/13_HEL/PBW_02_HEL_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/13_HEL/PBW_10_HEL_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PBW_02_UB_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PBW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/11_Hand/PBW_02_HAND_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/11_HAND/PBW_10_HAND_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/12_Foot/PBW_02_FOOT_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/12_FOOT/PBW_10_FOOT_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

blah_by_vincentxyooj-da2xq6v.jpg

Also, how am I able to change the default underwear for the tamer to something else? I cant seem to get the default code to work.

Underwear Code:

<!--<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/38_Underwear/PBW_00_UW_0001.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/38_Underwear/PBW_00_UW_0031.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>-->

do I have to do the underwear code in the same area I put the outfit code? Or do I do it from the underwear section.

I have tried with and without (<!-- -->)

I think, Headwear isn't visible at all, if your normal headwear isn't visible either. I've tried similar swaps with my meahwa but to no avail. Or do you have any kind of headwear (the cowl of the karlstein costume for instance)?
By the way the "<!-- -->" marks the text in between as commentary, making the program skip those parts completely. So, when you put those marks, the game won't even read that part and nothing will happen.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
I think, Headwear isn't visible at all, if your normal headwear isn't visible either. I've tried similar swaps with my meahwa but to no avail. Or do you have any kind of headwear (the cowl of the karlstein costume for instance)?
By the way the "<!-- -->" marks the text in between as commentary, making the program skip those parts completely. So, when you put those marks, the game won't even read that part and nothing will happen.

Hello, I dont own any paid content for my tamer... So you tell me I should get some paid content then in order for the bow to appear? I might have to do that if thats the case. Also I have to sometimes remove those in order for the costume to show in game, its weird... but it works for me sometimes... I know the Sorceress and Tamer dont wear headgear at all... So I might need to find an alternative solution to fix that issue. Thanks for the reply mate : )).

I dont think it should matter if its visible or not, cause its still in the code to appear right?

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
It's just an assumption, but I can't think of any other explanation for the not visible headgear right now - so don't pin me down on that. ;)
Well, the code is in the actual file, yes. But putting <!-- --> makes the program skip that part so it isn't loaded at all. It's mainly used for commentaries so later programmers know what a specific part of a file respectively a specific code is doing or is intended to do.

Æîmy

Potential Patron
Just a heads up if you forget to uninstall the armorswap mod even tho its says

- There is no need to move any PAZ file outside any folder in the version
- There is no need to uninstall anything when there is any update. <<

It corrupts your client

Roflcopter4

Potential Patron
Hello Guys
Im sorry if this is already answered but i dont want to read trough 50 pages ;)
Is it right now possible to remove those standart Armor and underwear (without changeing some armor to nudemodel)?
I downloaded the resorep and some nude skins and it works as long as i wear something like the kibelius armor but as soon as i put everything down i end up with the standart armor or underwear.
so all i want is to be naked if i dont have anything equiped

Chronix

Potential Patron
Hello Guys
Im sorry if this is already answered but i dont want to read trough 50 pages ;)
Is it right now possible to remove those standart Armor and underwear (without changeing some armor to nudemodel)?
I downloaded the resorep and some nude skins and it works as long as i wear something like the kibelius armor but as soon as i put everything down i end up with the standart armor or underwear.
so all i want is to be naked if i dont have anything equiped

https://www.undertow.club/threads/black-desert-remove-underwear-boots-gloves-armor.8613/
I think this is what you mean?
It was literally a few forums posts under this one.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
underwear change doesnt work

You need bought underwear from my experience, they change just fine if your inner is bought from the cash shop... Otherwise it doesnt work at all with standard ones, Im pretty sure the standard inners are just apart of the texture

roskof

Potential Patron
I am using Gensa Rotha on my Ranger, is there a way to hide the hair so it doesn't clip through the headgear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.