Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
First of all, BlackFireBR, great work so far.

I have been looking for something specific, but I'm wondering if it's either impossible or simply no one cares about having that specific option.

I'd like to remove *only* the starter clothes, but not any other armor or the underwear in the underwear slot (the "naked" basic underwear is already removed by resorep, so that's great).

Basically, my goal is to have a character naked only if the player intentionally removes all armor and underwear, or if she's wearing only the starter armor (and no underwear).

I do like the cash shop underwear, so I'd rather not lose the option to see it.

Any way to accomplish this?

Thanks.
There you go.

This file should do exactly what you want. Only removes Starter Armors and Default Underwear. Keeps Cash Shop Underwear and all the other armors.

I also took the liberty of removing the starter gloves and boots for all classes, since you might want the "realism" of removing them.

If you don't like this, let me know and I'll change it for you.

Instructions:
Extract to your "Black Desert Online\character\" folder

Attachments

naked-only-when-wanted.zip
10 KB · Views: 185

Aeriaen

Potential Patron
There you go.

This file should do exactly what you want. Only removes Starter Armors and Default Underwear. Keeps Cash Shop Underwear and all the other armors.

I also took the liberty of removing the starter gloves and boots for all classes, since you might want the "realism" of removing them.

If you don't like this, let me know and I'll change it for you.

Instructions:
Extract to your "Black Desert Online\character\" folder

Thanks a lot! This is exactly what I needed :D

Incidentally, will this work with Maehwa too, or it'll need a new version tomorrow?

antonyeus

Potential Patron
Hi there OP, I have 3 reason for responding. One is to thank you or the folks who played a part in the armor swapping feature. I'm one of those dorks who actually have spent 60 bucks in total to get the costumes but now I don't have to do it anymore! Thanks!

Another reason is I was wondering if I can somehow substitute the valkyrie class, ranger, or sorcerer with the warrior class? Such as I want to use the body of a ranger but use the warrior class but not using the body or the face of the warrior? I want to make a warrior but I don't like using male characters and I know that plum will come but who knows when so I wonder. Is it possible to swap the body of the female class with the warrior?

The last reason is will you be making a modding list or feature for the mounts as well? I have the necessary equipment for my horse but they are meh...so some cash shop mount armor swapping would be nice.

tet666

Potential Patron
Hi there OP, I have 3 reason for responding. One is to thank you or the folks who played a part in the armor swapping feature. I'm one of those dorks who actually have spent 60 bucks in total to get the costumes but now I don't have to do it anymore! Thanks!

Another reason is I was wondering if I can somehow substitute the valkyrie class, ranger, or sorcerer with the warrior class? Such as I want to use the body of a ranger but use the warrior class but not using the body or the face of the warrior? I want to make a warrior but I don't like using male characters and I know that plum will come but who knows when so I wonder. Is it possible to swap the body of the female class with the warrior?

The last reason is will you be making a modding list or feature for the mounts as well? I have the necessary equipment for my horse but they are meh...so some cash shop mount armor swapping would be nice.

I don't see why you would be a "dork" for supporting the game i spent around 100€ so far and i don't feel like a "dork" for doing so, what do you think would happen if no one buys anything anymore ? The Game would shut down and the people working there would loose their jobs, they don't sell this stuff to scam you but to keep the game going and mods like this are not made to get stuff for free but to give you a few options to customize your game, so please continue supporting them.

Anyway nope to both not possible atm.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

I've never thought of that.
It might be possible, but I'll had to swap the body file and the head. Also, all the armors. Probably it will look all glitched, specially the weapons.

Mounts will be the last thing in my priority. Right now I'm trying to finish the armors and costumes so we can move one to weapons and then, later, I'll figure out how to swap mount parts.

Critical

Potential Patron

Incidentally, will this work with Maehwa too, or it'll need a new version tomorrow?

Btw. This method also removes the pantyhose and stockings on witch/valk/sorc and ranger which might be a problem if you're into that (like me, kek). You'd have to manually edit out the "removes default underwear" lines and block the underwear textures with resorep to preserve the legwear.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
doesnt appear to work for me on NA.

I put the PAZ and character folder i nthe PAZ folder with my PAZ000001 file like yo usaid i nthe instructions. I got a 'program has stopped working message' everytime I try to run fix-install. but nothing is changed in game

kei2371

Potential Patron
I also get the same. In the command window says:
Working....
An error occurred in the program.

And of course crashes.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Now my game wont start, it will tell me file is curropted and close. even if i just try the regular launcher. damn dude whats going on :/

Kadusok

Potential Patron
I have no issues with the old version lol..Except that I can't change the outfit of the plum. Do I need to download the V1.5 then?
Also, thats the stuff I changed in the xml for my plum. (Yeha, I know.. I think its easier to change part for part..)
Code:
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/12_PKW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKW_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/12_PKW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/12_PKW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PKW_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/12_PKW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PKW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/12_PKW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PKW_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/12_PKW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PKW_10_UB_0009.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/12_PKW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PKW_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/12_PKW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PKW_10_UB_0009.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/12_PKW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PKW_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/12_PKW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PKW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Yeah my game is all fucked up now. even if I cut the Paz files away the game just says 100% patched and then I log i nand click play, and i get an error and the client closes.

This sucks and on the day plum released. please find a fix...

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Fix sent.
I apologize for this. The program worked fine on my machine.
If anyone else have problem with the game corrupting. Send me a PM that I'll send you a fix right away.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Update v1.6
- Safe release: It doesn't have any chance of corrupting your game files
- It works for the latest patch for all regions. (Read the Instructions.txt)
Download Link
Once again, I apologize for the v1.5 release. If anyone is having problems, please let me know.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I have no issues with the old version lol..Except that I can't change the outfit of the plum. Do I need to download the V1.5 then?
Also, thats the stuff I changed in the xml for my plum. (Yeha, I know.. I think its easier to change part for part..)
Plum is 22_PKWW

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.