Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR : do you happen to know the texture names of the ugly chest wrap the maehwa wears? I'm guessing those can easily be made transparent with resorep like the rest of the basic underwear, but I can't find them.
PAC File Name: PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC
Resorep Texture: DXT1 - 1366122890.dds
1366122890.jpg

Edit, you also need to remove the: DXT5 - 1396488354.dds
plum_under.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maehwa (Plum) Regular Armors and Slots added to the first page:

Working on uploading the costumes now...

Last edited:

Nieryka

Potential Patron
O.o I'm trying to swap my Kunoichi's armor for a costume (você me ajudou dia 10 pelo facebook - Tatiana) using the codes you gave me but I can't edit the xml in multiplemodeldesc. Where did I go wrong?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
O.o I'm trying to swap my Kunoichi's armor for a costume (você me ajudou dia 10 pelo facebook - Tatiana) using the codes you gave me but I can't edit the xml in multiplemodeldesc. Where did I go wrong?
Como assim você não consegue editar? O que acontece quando você tenta botar os códigos?

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
Found a new issue. Seems like my characters are only naked with specific armors. Otherwise i have invisible legs and what not.
ckRBtJy.jpg

Should i try to uninstall the mod and try loading it again or could it be something else?

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
In the screenshot i have the silver embroidered trainer outfit on. Seems to be happening with all of my life skill outfit mods. This is on witch, but it's happening on my other classes too.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
Looks like its doing on my plum too. Oddly enough when i added my own no boots code that worked but when i remove armor parts in the dds i have no mesh under. Wearing Grunil in that screen
JEIuxvP.jpg

Nieryka

Potential Patron
Como assim você não consegue editar? O que acontece quando você tenta botar os códigos?
O bloco de notas oferece a opção de salvar as alterações e se eu clico SIM ele dá erro (acesso negado), se eu clico NÃO ele simplesmente fecha sem alterar nada.
Tenho que substituir o xml normal pelo da Kunoichi (que você me mandou zipado) de novo?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
That's why you have invisible arms. Removing armor pieces using textures is 99% of chance of having no meshes underneath.

The only armor you will get success doing that is the Kibelius armor. Other than that, it will get invisible.

You can kinda get around this problem, if you open your partcutdesc.xml and delete everything inside. But then you will get another problem, which is texture clipping.

Kairi

Potential Patron
Looks like its doing on my plum too. Oddly enough when i added my own no boots code that worked but when i remove armor parts in the dds i have no mesh under. Wearing Grunil in that screen
When I try to edit BDO's .dds files with GIMP it does the same thing. Not sure why. Apparently it doesn't use the correct format when overwriting. It may be my same issue, anyways. When I try to remove a part of the texture and overwrite, it ruins everything in the .dds file that I'm editing.

EDIT: Nevermind :rolleyes:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
O bloco de notas oferece a opção de salvar as alterações e se eu clico SIM ele dá erro (acesso negado), se eu clico NÃO ele simplesmente fecha sem alterar nada.
Tenho que substituir o xml normal pelo da Kunoichi (que você me mandou zipado) de novo?
Roda o bloco de notas como administrador e abre o arquivo. Ou então simplesmente edita fora da pasta, e copia o arquivo pra ela quando tiver termirnado de fazer as alterações.
Se você baixou e instalou alguma versão mais nova dos arquivos essenciais, sim, você tem que substituir o xml de novo.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
That's why you have invisible arms. Removing armor pieces using textures is 99% of chance of having no meshes underneath.

The only armor you will get success doing that is the Kibelius armor. Other than that, it will get invisible.

You can kinda get around this problem, if you open your partcutdesc.xml and delete everything inside. But then you will get another problem, which is texture clipping.
Oh i thought we had fixed that, i would rather see skin then no clipping. Will just empty out the partscut file.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
We fixed that if you use PAC swapping to remove clothing, not texture swapping. Texture swapping is still very limited.

Nieryka

Potential Patron
Roda o bloco de notas como administrador e abre o arquivo. Ou então simplesmente edita fora da pasta, e copia o arquivo pra ela quando tiver termirnado de fazer as alterações.
Se você baixou e instalou alguma versão mais nova dos arquivos essenciais, sim, você tem que substituir o xml de novo.
Prontinho. Já substituí e consegui editar fora da pasta, desculpe a noobisse e muito obrigada. Agora só esperar voltar da manutenção e ver se deu certo. XD
*_* Aguardando ansiosamente os custumes e etc da Kunoichi na primeira página! Obrigada por tanta dedicação!! :tongue:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Prontinho. Já substituí e consegui editar fora da pasta, desculpe a noobisse e muito obrigada. Agora só esperar voltar da manutenção e ver se deu certo. XD
*_* Aguardando ansiosamente os custumes e etc da Kunoichi na primeira página! Obrigada por tanta dedicação!! :tongue:
De nada. Qualquer coisa estamos aí ;D
Talvez eu faça a Kunoichi amanhã. Vou tentar usar as roupas da Kunoichi na Plum e ver se funciona. Se der, já dá pra mapear os nomes das armaduras básicas já.
Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.