Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (3 Viewers)

Kadusok

Potential Patron
What do you still need?
Do you mean the whole path?
Code:
1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/XX_BODYPART/PKWW_YOUR_PART.PAC
e.g
Code:
1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_10_UB_0006.PAC
for the Maid Upperbody part.

Kadusok

Potential Patron
Okay, for some reason this line for the Lowerbody Maid part
Code:
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PKWW_02_LB_0003.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PKWW_10_LB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
Does .. this
f6e2fa3e4f.JPG

It replaces the lower Agerian armor with.. the tree event costume?
What?

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
What do you still need?
Do you mean the whole path?
Code:
1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/XX_BODYPART/PKWW_YOUR_PART.PAC
e.g
Code:
1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_10_UB_0006.PAC
for the Maid Upperbody part.
things like grunil armor. because the line of code is slightly different between valk or sorc so I wanted to get the spicifc line for Plum.

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
has the fix-install" file and the others go to the paz folder, or to a paz folder inside the paz folder, which is what the instructions.txt tells literally?

if i put them inside a second paz-folder, i get error messages
if i put them inside the original paz-folder, a window pops up shorty, but when i starr the game, every character wears starter armor...

Of course i put all three xml-files into the character-folder.
what could i be doing wrong?
Should there be the error messages after starting the game or are they gone with this new method?

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
has the fix-install" file and the others go to the paz folder, or to a paz folder inside the paz folder, which is what the instructions.txt tells literally?

if i put them inside the original paz-folder, a window pops up shorty, but when i starr the game, every character wears starter armor...

Should there be the error messages after starting the game or are they gone with this new method?
I'm having a similar issue. Followed the instructions and get an error on the character screen which kills the game. I tried with everything in the paz folder, without the character folder, with resorep, without resorep. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Also your 1.6 does this mean we dont need our old character folder or sound/patcher folder?
You don't need those folders anymore. In fact, the game will ignore anything that it's not those 3 xmls.
If you need the game to recognize other custom files, send me a PM and I can tell you how.

Don't use fix-install anymore. Download the v1.6 and use the mod-armor.bat
Extract the content of the zip file to your Black Desert root folder, so, in your PAZ folder, you should have 2 .bat files, 1 .exe , and 1 .dll file and you should use the .bat to patch the game.

If you need to know if things are working, if everything went fine, you should see a new file called "pad00000.mod" in your folder;

The errors aren't supposed to pop up anymore indeed, that's the whole point of this new method.

Okay, for some reason this line for the Lowerbody Maid part
Code:
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PKWW_02_LB_0003.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PKWW_10_LB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
Does .. this
f6e2fa3e4f.JPG

It replaces the lower Agerian armor with.. the tree event costume?
What?
Thank you for pointing that out. It's just too many costumes for me to check one by one.
I'll fix that in the next patch.

I'm having a similar issue. Followed the instructions and get an error on the character screen which kills the game. I tried with everything in the paz folder, without the character folder, with resorep, without resorep. Doesn't seem to make a difference.
If your game is crashing when you go to the character screen, that means you don't have the 3 xml files in your character folder. They are required.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Correction, People!
In my Instructions.txt from v1.6 tells you to extract the files to the \Black Desert Online\PAZ\ folder, but it's actually to extract them in the root folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\)

New version 1.61 is released with that fixed in the .txt file

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
If you need to know if things are working, if everything went fine, you should see a new file called "pad00000.mod" in your folder;
Looks like on my computer it's not writing the pad00000.mod file. I have full access to the folder and running bdmod.exe set to run as admin.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Did you place the files now in the right location? Extracted the zip file into the root folder?
Even if it's not creating that file, try entering the game, and put any swap in your multiplemodeldesc.xml to see if it's working.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
I got it working. I think the issue was that i had the japanese voice pack installed. Once i removed everything extra from the paz folder and tried again it wrote the correct file. Now it seems to be working fine with resorep. Now i just need a nude mod for the plum or what ever they named it. I remember it being mentioned in here somewhere.

Kairi

Potential Patron
Nice work with everything! I was wondering if you were going to update this for Plum:
remove_underwear_gloves_boots

It doesn't seem to be working for Plum at the moment. I was going to try to dig into it and try to add Plum, but there's no need to reinvent the wheel if yours is functional (or about to be) :grin:

lobete

Potential Patron
Since the fix for this will now go back to force closing the game if a PAZ file is missing (as removing PAZ files are no longer required) is there a way to go back to allowing PAZ removal for other mods? Or maybe a way to get some other PAZ edits to work through your bat?
I was attempting to use the slider mod from this thread, but it seems the update and new method getting this to work doesn't allow those kind of edits anymore. The PAZ in question is PAD01149.PAZ (at least for NA clients).

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Nice work with everything! I was wondering if you were going to update this for Plum:
remove_underwear_gloves_boots

It doesn't seem to be working for Plum at the moment. I was going to try to dig into it and try to add Plum, but there's no need to reinvent the wheel if yours is functional (or about to be) :grin:
I will work on that too. It's a lot of requests I'm trying to attend right now. But we'll get there :)

Since the fix for this will now go back to force closing the game if a PAZ file is missing (as removing PAZ files are no longer required) is there a way to go back to allowing PAZ removal for other mods? Or maybe a way to get some other PAZ edits to work through your bat?
I was attempting to use the slider mod from this thread, but it seems the update and new method getting this to work doesn't allow those kind of edits anymore. The PAZ in question is PAD01149.PAZ (at least for NA clients).
I sent you a PM with the tool I made that does exactly that for you.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Of course all of the new standard armors for Plum clip like crazy .... more work for me it seems.
Can we get some codes for the Plum gear please BlackFire, I need to work out some swaps :)

Aeriaen

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR : do you happen to know the texture names of the ugly chest wrap the maehwa wears? I'm guessing those can easily be made transparent with resorep like the rest of the basic underwear, but I can't find them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.