Black Desert Online Commission for Animation mod. Change Guardian Jordun to Warrior Greatsword (1 Viewer)

Mama58

3D Artist
Hi, what is the process to do it please? i wanna swap kunoichi chakram glorious arsha to treant chakram...

patches13

Casual Client
Hi, what is the process to do it please? i wanna swap kunoichi chakram glorious arsha to treant chakram...

No idea, you might be able to find out on the NSFW BDO discord. If you search on these forums the link to it is posted somewhere.

Zeno

Editor
Find the pac files in paz browser and rename them to arsha ones. it's quite simple :D No need to mingle with textures here.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Omgosh sorry about that. I think this should work. Or i can upload the invisable sheated weapon. i have not tested this yet thats my fault. xD

Attachments

pqw_00_bsg_0034_in.rar
153 KB · Views: 25

patches13

Casual Client
Omgosh sorry about that. I think this should work. Or i can upload the invisable sheated weapon. i have not tested this yet thats my fault. xD

I'm not sure if I did something wrong. When I put the greatsword away on my Drak I now hold it in my hand? Anyone else have this? (you can see the offhand show up on my back). Looks normal when the weapon is drawn. Loving your world btw Queen, so much darker, makes me want to look for horror themed mods for the town/world now lol.

1717173115294.png

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
o.O i will power up my game and see. tbh i have not been playing much latley. player count seems rather low atm

Jackyjon

Writer
Streamer
I play PUBG game everyday I have a lot of fun my level is 70 in PUBG Someone will open up with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.