[Black Desert Online][NSFW] Mouse's ST Mod (3 Viewers)

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Ignis Outfit is *_00_*_0010 (Ranger), according to real_name. But I found the shai in it (plw_00_*_0010). Thank's.
Honestly I would just ignore/forget the real_name file at this point. It's so far outdated that it's pretty useless.
It also works on general naming where class-unique outfits don't work.
e.a. in your example where *_00_*_0010 is probably Ignis Outfit on every class, but Shai has a different outfit with that specific ID.

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Honestly I would just ignore/forget the real_name file at this point. It's so far outdated that it's pretty useless.
It also works on general naming where class-unique outfits don't work.
e.a. in your example where *_00_*_0010 is probably Ignis Outfit on every class, but Shai has a different outfit with that specific ID.
Yes. The same goes for the Venecil costume, which generally ends in 0006 and for Shai it is 0005 and was not in the txt. But I still use the txt as a reference and I will update it.
In fact, my txt is quite up to date, with the new customs, but the discord I joined has a certain zeal for Shai and Tamer. 😅

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Yes. The same goes for the Venecil costume, which generally ends in 0006 and for Shai it is 0005 and was not in the txt. But I still use the txt as a reference and I will update it.
In fact, my txt is quite up to date, with the new customs, but the discord I joined has a certain zeal for Shai and Tamer. 😅
We have that rule because it's Discord. The server was once already flagged and almost nuked by Discord because some salty kiddo reported some tamer pics there. So we don't take any chances ever since. This forum doesn't seem to care, and so here we are.
If I know who you are on Discord I might be able to let you peek inside a (hidden) tamer channel, but Shai is still no-no either way.

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
We have that rule because it's Discord. The server was once already flagged and almost nuked by Discord because some salty kiddo reported some tamer pics there. So we don't take any chances ever since. This forum doesn't seem to care, and so here we are.
If I know who you are on Discord I might be able to let you peek inside a (hidden) tamer channel, but Shai is still no-no either way.
Asian culture is hard for the West to understand when it comes to the character. Asians are uncooperative, keeping Shai in childish clothes and accessories (aside from her appearance). Even though the town bosses and other NPCs are Shai, her appearance is that of a child. I tried to modify mine as much as possible and stretch her out, so she would look more adult, but it's impossible.
As for Tamer, she's a teenager to the West. So it's normal to have censorship on them.
I remember that in the beginning of BDO they tried harder to combat the modifications to Shai, now it's easier.

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Asian culture is hard for the West to understand when it comes to the character. Asians are uncooperative, keeping Shai in childish clothes and accessories (aside from her appearance). Even though the town bosses and other NPCs are Shai, her appearance is that of a child. I tried to modify mine as much as possible and stretch her out, so she would look more adult, but it's impossible.
As for Tamer, she's a teenager to the West. So it's normal to have censorship on them.
I remember that in the beginning of BDO they tried harder to combat the modifications to Shai, now it's easier.
It doesn't matter how you're trying to justify it with "By lore she's actually 63632689 years old" or whatever else.
When it comes to Discord, you'll either have a bot with an algorithm or picture hash, or a real souless discord staff member look at it without any knowledge of context and go: "Does this picture potentially even remotely look like cheese pizza?" If yes -> Nuke

Easecute

Swell Supporter
They could just release an update that makes the tamer and shai adults and put an end to this.

Mr_Rata

Avid Affiliate
I did a full remake of bear underwear to take just a ribbon panties.

preview1.jpg
preview2.jpg

Attachments

• preview1.jpg
    preview1.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 11
shai_panties.7z
403.4 KB · Views: 16

MouseA

Club Regular
Update for [Shai] Kibelius Divinus Outfit + [Shai] Kibelius Outfit (by Suzu) + Great Sword

Because I want it to be compatible with the [Shai] Kibelius Outfit made by Suzu.
So there may be some issues and I didn't take long to test.
2024-09-07_17273487.JPG
2024-09-07_17279372.JPG
2024-09-07_17255953.JPG

WIP [Shai] Schierke's Garb

I tried to give the front fabric the skeletal weight of the cape.
Sometimes there are some issues. :frown:

Would you please share the scaled down greatsword replacement for the boomerang?
You did such a nice job of fitting that thing, I never got around to understanding how to scale down weapons.
Yes. I will release it along with the Outfit mod.

Last edited:

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Huh, interesting. So you extract the weapon of another class with the armature of shai?
Didn't think that would work considering armatures have different weapon bones (obviously). So I thought you would extract it with the correct class armature, then move/scale it for Shai, and adjust weight paints to fit Shai armature.

MouseA

Club Regular
Huh, interesting. So you extract the weapon of another class with the armature of shai?
Didn't think that would work considering armatures have different weapon bones (obviously). So I thought you would extract it with the correct class armature, then move/scale it for Shai, and adjust weight paints to fit Shai armature.
Yeah, I didn't think too much about it, although I got some error messages when running "pac_to_dae".
But it still works fine in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.