[Black Desert Online][NSFW] Mouse's ST Mod (2 Viewers)

Easecute

Swell Supporter
2024-08-19_63965138 (1).PNG

Now it's working.
Here I am using UVchecker.

Easecute

Swell Supporter
The images ending in _sp.dds and _m.dds.
(sp) and (m) mean what exactly, abbreviation of which word?
I assume m stands for Metallic, what would that sp be?

Last edited:

MouseA

Club Regular
The images ending in _sp.dds and _m.dds.
(sp) and (m) mean what exactly, abbreviation of which word?
I assume m stands for Metallic, what would that sp be?
This is what I found on BDO NSFW’s discord. (by Nicknero)
<texture>_ao.dds - (used to cut the underlaying body mesh to avoid clipping)
<texture>_m.dds - a Red-Green-Blue texture that correlates with up to 3 dye slots for dyeing the outfit
<texture>_sp.dds - The specular of the texture. Aka how much it "shines" at certain spots
<texture>_n.dds - The normal map of the texture. Aka fooling lighting to create a more 3D feel to the texture

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
This is what I found on BDO NSFW’s discord. (by Nicknero)
<texture>_ao.dds - (used to cut the underlaying body mesh to avoid clipping)
<texture>_m.dds - a Red-Green-Blue texture that correlates with up to 3 dye slots for dyeing the outfit
<texture>_sp.dds - The specular of the texture. Aka how much it "shines" at certain spots
<texture>_n.dds - The normal map of the texture. Aka fooling lighting to create a more 3D feel to the texture
To add to this, different colors have different effects for each texture sort
_ao textures: Yellow = visible, Green = invisible, Orange = shadow
_m textures: Red/Green/Blue correspond to dye identification 1, 2, 3 in that order. Which of the total 1-12 dye slots it is ultimately assigned to depends on the dyeslotdesc XML file. (Maybe it is called something else but not home, at least something with dyes)
_sp textures: Red = roughness, Green = reflection, Blue = metalic

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Thing is, there are many different ways how to do it and one way works better than the other. It kind of depends how tight the clothes are around the body.
So far the absolute best method that works most consistently for me is this one:

BobMcJoe

Writer
I know this is mostly for shai's but I'm trying to edit my own files for Kuno. And everytime I try to take a little bit away or add a little, the whole file just doesn't want to work. As if I blacked everything out even though I just blacked out some of it. How can you target specific parts of the files. If you want to know the clothing its the Charles Rene outfit, I'm trying to get rid of the front part of the metal for lower body, and making the top transparent like the bottom. Any and all help is appreciated.

MouseA

Club Regular
I am transferring my body weight to my clothes.
So far it's worked well, few fixes to make.

Sounds good!😁

I know this is mostly for shai's but I'm trying to edit my own files for Kuno. And everytime I try to take a little bit away or add a little, the whole file just doesn't want to work. As if I blacked everything out even though I just blacked out some of it. How can you target specific parts of the files. If you want to know the clothing its the Charles Rene outfit, I'm trying to get rid of the front part of the metal for lower body, and making the top transparent like the bottom. Any and all help is appreciated.

Yes. I've been modding with Transfer Weights.
But I have some tight stockings and panties.
This may have some issues.
It seems like you can’t have the best of both worlds.
:meow-googlybongo:
2024-08-22_2628144.JPG
2024-08-22_2827645.JPG

MouseA

Club Regular
Can you indicate the parts you want removed?
2024-08-22_4346123.JPG

BobMcJoe

Writer
But if possible i would like to know how do you do, so i can do this for other characters are well. Well editing new outfits that is.

MouseA

Club Regular
But if possible i would like to know how do you do, so i can do this for other characters are well. Well editing new outfits that is.
This upper body doesn't seem to be able to become translucent.
But I'm not sure.
Because I made the texture semi-transparent in Photoshop.
But doesn't seem to work. :(

2024-08-23_23392442.JPG
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-08-23 001529.png

Textures can be edited in Photoshop to remove metal parts.
Start watching 22 seconds into the video.

Attachments

pnw_00_lb_0039.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 10

zYuko

Content Creator
Hi,
Does anyone know how to declare a texture with index "_ao" for a "helmet .pac" file if it does not exist yet, where is this marked?
As I understand it, this texture for helmets is declared as a rule and does not depend on the file "*hel*.pac" with a helmet or with hair "*hair*.pac",
it works even with empty substituted models

1724345381522.png

i can change visibility ears with file whos haved _ao texture, like badaka. But I would like to use my own model, independent of the existing texture, maybe someone created their own clipping texture?

or does anyone use the reduced ears model?

Last edited:

MouseA

Club Regular
Hi,
Does anyone know how to declare a texture with index "_ao" for a "helmet .pac" file if it does not exist yet, where is this marked?
As I understand it, this texture for helmets is declared as a rule and does not depend on the file "*hel*.pac" with a helmet or with hair "*hair*.pac",
it works even with empty substituted models

View attachment 158362

i can change visibility ears with file whos haved _ao texture, like badaka. I would like to use my own model, independent of the existing texture
View attachment 158366View attachment 158367

maybe someone created their own clipping texture? or does anyone use the reduced ears model?
My English is bad, so I may misunderstand what you mean.
As far as I know, if the helmet does not have _ao texture, then you will not be able to add _ao texture to it.
I hope i am wrong. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.