[Black Desert Online][NSFW] Mouse's ST Mod (2 Viewers)

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
This upper body doesn't seem to be able to become translucent.
But I'm not sure.
Because I made the texture semi-transparent in Photoshop.
But doesn't seem to work. :(

View attachment 158359View attachment 158360

Textures can be edited in Photoshop to remove metal parts.
Start watching 22 seconds into the video.

ONLY textures with _hair and _dec have an alpha channel that can become transparent.
The game engine only applies these shaders to textures with these names. That's how ridiculous PA makes it I guess. xD

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Hi,
Does anyone know how to declare a texture with index "_ao" for a "helmet .pac" file if it does not exist yet, where is this marked?
As I understand it, this texture for helmets is declared as a rule and does not depend on the file "*hel*.pac" with a helmet or with hair "*hair*.pac",
it works even with empty substituted models

View attachment 158362

i can change visibility ears with file whos haved _ao texture, like badaka. But I would like to use my own model, independent of the existing texture, maybe someone created their own clipping texture?

or does anyone use the reduced ears model?

AO textures are linked to pac files in aotexturelist xml files.
There is no way (not public as of yet) to add new files to the game. You can only edit existing files. So if there is no ao texture already, find one that exists and use that to cut away whatever part of the body you need.

MouseA

Club Regular
WIP
[Shai] Hop Hop Troupe
2024-08-24_31970739.JPG

Easecute

Swell Supporter
Normal_issue.png

When I'm modeling everything is ok.
but after converting using dae_to_pac, and then extracting with pac_to_dae the model presents this problem, does anyone have any tips on how to solve it?

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
I find it extremely bothersome how incredibly bad pretty much all Shai modded bodies look compared to unmodded Shai.
I might just remake it from sketch at this point...

Anyone with Photoshop 2021+ that can use AI super resolution upscaling to change the texture to high quality 4096x4096? That might help with some better quality bodies.

Left: Unmodded legs
Right: Modded knee and crotch looking disappointing

Edit: Right, so texture quality increased drastically. Any remaining issues are pure mesh related.

Attachments

• 2024-08-29_625630661.PNG
    2024-08-29_625630661.PNG
    3.8 MB · Views: 76
  • 2024-08-18_1295458170.PNG
    2024-08-18_1295458170.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 76
  • 2024-08-30_702696778.PNG
    2024-08-30_702696778.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Easecute

Swell Supporter
I find it extremely bothersome how incredibly bad pretty much all Shai modded bodies look compared to unmodded Shai.

Anyone with Photoshop 2021+ that can use AI super resolution upscaling to change the texture to high quality 4096x4096? That might help with some better quality bodies.

Edit: Right, so texture quality increased drastically. Any remaining issues are pure mesh related.

Easecute

Swell Supporter

This is the image i use
plw_00_nude_0001.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.