[Black Desert Online][NSFW] Mouse's ST Mod (6 Viewers)

MouseA

Club Regular
To extract the "lanterns, vitclari" what is the command?
ex :Shudad vitclari
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-09-10 234819.png

Easecute

Swell Supporter
Does anyone know how to bake normal images in Blender to make them look like the originals in the game?
The ones I make in Blender are opaque,
while the ones in the game you can see the details inside.

MouseA

Club Regular
Does anyone know how to bake normal images in Blender to make them look like the originals in the game?
The ones I make in Blender are opaque,
while the ones in the game you can see the details inside.
I have never learned Blender or Photoshop normals.
So I can only search for some tutorials on YOUTUBE or google.
But most of the time I can't understand it because I don't have the basic knowledge.

When I was making Shion's outfit mod, I tried to make a normal map for the first time.

This is my step. (But I think this method is very wrong for BDO. I also hope someone can tell me the correct method.)
1. use Photoshop : Filter > 3d > Generate Normal Map
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-09-16 150925.png

2. use GIMP : File > Export As > Compression "BC3nm / DXT5nm"
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-09-16 151017.png

3. I don’t know why, but the normal map turned into a translucent red texture.
I don't know if this works for BDO.
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-09-16 151042.png

There is a correct way to do this, but I'm not sure if this works for BDO.
Please search for "Baking Normal Maps 2 Methods Blender OR Substance Painter" on YT

Last edited:

deez225

Potential Patron
I have never learned Blender or Photoshop normals.
So I can only search for some tutorials on YOUTUBE or google.
But most of the time I can't understand it because I don't have the basic knowledge.

When I was making Shion's outfit mod, I tried to make a normal map for the first time.

This is my step. (But I think this method is very wrong for BDO. I also hope someone can tell me the correct method.)
1. use Photoshop : Filter > 3d > Generate Normal Map
View attachment 159094
2. use GIMP : File > Export As > Compression "BC3nm / DXT5nm"
View attachment 159097
3. I don’t know why, but the normal map turned into a translucent red texture.
I don't know if this works for BDO.
View attachment 159098

There is a correct way to do this, but I'm not sure if this works for BDO.
Please search for "Baking Normal Maps 2 Methods Blender OR Substance Painter" on YT
hello - thanks for these mods - do you have an updated september 2024 guide on how to install all these mods and install a nude mod for shai?

MouseA

Club Regular
hello - thanks for these mods - do you have an updated september 2024 guide on how to install all these mods and install a nude mod for shai?
So you have all the mods working fine except Shai?

WIP

[Tamer] Celestial Tides​

2024-09-17_46380639.JPG
2024-09-17_46404906.JPG
2024-09-17_46407122.JPG
2024-09-17_46395859.JPG

Last edited:

deez225

Potential Patron

MouseA

Club Regular
If you can't work properly except Shai's mod.
You can join the BDO NSFW discord.
And search for "How to mod BDO Basics."

But you know, Shai and Tamer's mods are not allowed to be discussed in this discord.
If you are on an NA or EU server, Shai's mod should not work easily.

I don't know how to solve it either,
You can go to Suzu's thread, or search for the thread's posts.
Someone should have the same problem as you.
This is the help I can provide. I'm sorry.

mario123

Modder
Yeah, because making NSFW mods of skimpy outfits is fine and drooling over pixels is fine as long as those pixels don't look underage seems so stupid TBH, also that tamer outfit would it be possible once you release it to port it to shai by that I mean if I could port it easily? it looks pretty good.

Easecute

Swell Supporter
People like to create and modify things according to their interests.
That's why today we have so much technology and tools to make life easier.
Imagine if everyone thought the same way, the world would still be a farm.

I'm enjoying learning how to make mods, I like creating things, and because they're pixels we can let our creativity go far.

MouseA

Club Regular
Yeah, because making NSFW mods of skimpy outfits is fine and drooling over pixels is fine as long as those pixels don't look underage seems so stupid TBH, also that tamer outfit would it be possible once you release it to port it to shai by that I mean if I could port it easily? it looks pretty good.
:blob-sad:
Tamer and Shai use different bones.
I don’t think it should be possible to simply port it.
To be honest I had some difficulty making this Tamer outfit mod.
The bone weight of the skirt is very difficult to adjust. 😭

mario123

Modder
People like to create and modify things according to their interests.
That's why today we have so much technology and tools to make life easier.
Imagine if everyone thought the same way, the world would still be a farm.

I'm enjoying learning how to make mods, I like creating things, and because they're pixels we can let our creativity go far.
If everyone thought the same we'd be a hivemind like the one in Halo, and we'd take over the universe, anyway yeah I like modding, but it's stupid that you can't share Shai/Tamer mods on the Discord and I just looked at the rules yeah discord let's you post killings, people being run over by trains executions, death by dismemberment all that is fine but loli/shota content is a big no no.
Yeah my bad anyway I like modding too been trying to get the BetterStats mod to work or at least the damage number aspect of it, and it's pretty fun

deez225

Potential Patron
If you can't work properly except Shai's mod.
You can join the BDO NSFW discord.
And search for "How to mod BDO Basics."

But you know, Shai and Tamer's mods are not allowed to be discussed in this discord.
If you are on an NA or EU server, Shai's mod should not work easily.

I don't know how to solve it either,
You can go to Suzu's thread, or search for the thread's posts.
Someone should have the same problem as you.
This is the help I can provide. I'm sorry.
i'm on private - offline - shadow desert or something - up to shai and guardian only - outdated - still good

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
If everyone thought the same we'd be a hivemind like the one in Halo, and we'd take over the universe, anyway yeah I like modding, but it's stupid that you can't share Shai/Tamer mods on the Discord and I just looked at the rules yeah discord let's you post killings, people being run over by trains executions, death by dismemberment all that is fine but loli/shota content is a big no no.
Yeah my bad anyway I like modding too been trying to get the BetterStats mod to work or at least the damage number aspect of it, and it's pretty fun
Blame Discord, not the server.
If the discord wasn't at risk from getting nuked from orbit, those rules probably wouldn't exist.

You mean this? xD
Yeah good luck with that. Unless you know Lua, this shit as a pain in the ass to fix.

ss (2024-09-11 at22.25.59).png

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
i'm on private - offline - shadow desert or something - up to shai and guardian only - outdated - still good

That's the whole issue. BDO modding tools were created with retail in mind. Private servers might have their file structure entirely different, making it hard to mod. Either that, or they have native modding support where all you have to do is add some files to a folder, not even having to modify your meta.
Unfortunately, you're on your own here.

deez225

Potential Patron
That's the whole issue. BDO modding tools were created with retail in mind. Private servers might have their file structure entirely different, making it hard to mod. Either that, or they have native modding support where all you have to do is add some files to a folder, not even having to modify your meta.
Unfortunately, you're on your own here.
LOL - i don't even comprehend bdo modding to know how to even mod this to begin with - no other game had i ever had so many issues modding - i don't even know which directions to follow - got a dead spot on guide? on making the shai / valkyrie in specific nude - and then a guide on how to mod the outfits

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
LOL - i don't even comprehend bdo modding to know how to even mod this to begin with - no other game had i ever had so many issues modding - i don't even know which directions to follow - got a dead spot on guide? on making the shai / valkyrie in specific nude - and then a guide on how to mod the outfits
There is a 101 modding guide on the discord (PDF) that kind of shows a step by step what tools you need, how to extract files from the game, and how to insert them back.
But yeah, documentation is kinda bad because the modding community is relatively small, and PA's file structure is just horrible to work with.

Good place to start is at least make sure you have all the tools (Search for UndercoverPervert's BDO toolkit on these forums) and follow that 101 guide, and try to experiment from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.