[Black Desert Online][NSFW] Mouse's ST Mod (6 Viewers)

Kika

2D Artist
Maybe you can try my partcutdesc.
Go here (#1) to search " partcutdesc(September 14, 2024).7z"
But please remember to backup your partcutdesc.
Because I don't know if this is right for you.

Since I'm focusing on Shai, my partcutdesc and customizations only apply to Shai.
Almost all my other classes except Shai have missing bodies and cuts that I don't have extra time to fix it.
Yep, it did fix the issue. Thank you so much!

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
So.. I'm still fairly new to this modding stuff, and I still don't get a lot of things . Anyway, I tried your partcutdesc, and it worked on some outfits, but a few of them are still missing body textures
Instead of manually tampering with Partcut, go use PartCutGen.
Whenever you download someone's mod and it causes holes in your body (Because the mod removed some parts, or made them more skimpy) add all those parts to your exclusions txt files. (Just a short search term would work, for example plw_10_*_0070* would uncut all Shai's BD9 outfit parts. Then it's just a matter of running PartCutGen, and voila your Partcutdesc is updated to the latest version with all newest outfits fixed (not causing clipping issues) for any class you have not modded, and no holes for any outfits you have modded.

Almost all my other classes except Shai have missing bodies and cuts that I don't have extra time to fix it.
If only there was a way to easily keep your partcut updated without any effort... xD

Last edited:

MouseA

Club Regular
Instead of manually tampering with Partcut, go use PartCutGen.
Whenever you download someone's mod and it causes holes in your body (Because the mod removed some parts, or made them more skimpy) then all those parts to your exclusions txt files. (Just a short search term would work, for example plw_10_*_0070* would uncut all Shai's BD9 outfit parts. Then it's just a matter of running PartCutGen, and voila your Partcutdesc is updated to the latest version with all newest outfits fixed (not causing clipping issues) for any class you have not modded, and no holes for any outfits you have modded.

If only there was a way to easily keep your partcut updated without any effort... xD
yeah. For me, PartCutGen can easily help me make partcutdesc.👍
I only edit Shai and Tamer's outfits in exclusions txt files.
I will put the download link of PartCutGen in the first post.

sgs04076

3D Artist
Modder
The mode applies but the underwear mesh doesn't disappear.
I also applied the partcutdesc.xml..
what's the problem?
111.jpg

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
I tried to use the patcutgen on the poetic clothes and it didn't work. So I didn't modify most of them. I just put the part that had the hole. Should I put all the parts to generate the file? When I did it using the existing patcutdesc, it generated a lot of flaws in all the clothes of all the characters. So I stopped using patcutgen and tried to do it manually.

MouseA

Club Regular
I tried to use the patcutgen on the poetic clothes and it didn't work. So I didn't modify most of them. I just put the part that had the hole. Should I put all the parts to generate the file? When I did it using the existing patcutdesc, it generated a lot of flaws in all the clothes of all the characters. So I stopped using patcutgen and tried to do it manually.
If you only want to use poetica clothes mod.
edit partcutdesc.xml

Find <CutType Name="Disable">

Plus
<!--[Shai] Poetica Outfit Set-->
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/9_upperbody/plw_10_ub_0075_dm.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/9_upperbody/plw_10_ub_0075.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/10_lowerbody/plw_10_lb_0075_01_dm.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/10_lowerbody/plw_10_lb_0075_01.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/10_lowerbody/plw_10_lb_0075_dm.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/10_lowerbody/plw_10_lb_0075.pac</File>

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
If you only want to use poetica clothes mod.
edit partcutdesc.xml

Find <CutType Name="Disable">

Plus
<!--[Shai] Poetica Outfit Set-->
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/9_upperbody/plw_10_ub_0075_dm.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/9_upperbody/plw_10_ub_0075.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/10_lowerbody/plw_10_lb_0075_01_dm.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/10_lowerbody/plw_10_lb_0075_01.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/10_lowerbody/plw_10_lb_0075_dm.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/14_plw/armor/10_lowerbody/plw_10_lb_0075.pac</File>

I didn't have the problem with Shai. Thanks anyway.

MouseA

Club Regular
Updata for [Tamer] Celestial Tides
Requirements:
The Beastmaster's new nude body ver.2 by Suzu
I added a new partcutdesc_exclusions.txt specifically for Celestial Tides in this mod.
(This will not overwrite your partcutdesc_exclusions.txt)
This is Nicknero's new method I saw in Discord.
After you install this mod, please run PartCutGen .
But I don't know if this will work for you, this is my first time trying this method.
2024-09-28_56617826.JPG
2024-09-28_56681754.JPG

2024-09-28_56566014.JPG
2024-09-28_56669503.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.