[Black Desert Online][NSFW] Mouse's ST Mod (6 Viewers)

MouseA

Club Regular
Updata for [Shai] Gloomy Fox(Replacer Fairy Jackie)
After you install this mod, please run PartCutGen.
[Shai] Gloomy Fox.jpg

I'm saying it's a very small tamer.
I use customizationboneparamdesc.xml made by Suzu.

minegotitsnotch

Potential Patron
Instead of manually tampering with Partcut, go use PartCutGen.
Whenever you download someone's mod and it causes holes in your body (Because the mod removed some parts, or made them more skimpy) add all those parts to your exclusions txt files. (Just a short search term would work, for example plw_10_*_0070* would uncut all Shai's BD9 outfit parts. Then it's just a matter of running PartCutGen, and voila your Partcutdesc is updated to the latest version with all newest outfits fixed (not causing clipping issues) for any class you have not modded, and no holes for any outfits you have modded.

If only there was a way to easily keep your partcut updated without any effort... xD
Do you happen to have a working copy of partcutgen? The download link on that page is dead and the old version I have always do this and the suggested fix does not work either.

Easecute

Club Regular
2024-10-15_183450945.PNG

New test, I'm improving it little by little, I still need to make adjustments to the weight painting.
I'll try to create other texture variations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.