Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (105 Viewers)

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
Well for starters, hot friggin diggity damn the injector worked! I love you guys thank you!! <3 however.. Upon installing it I learned there's.. about 70 more layers to what you can do with these tools.. this whole project..(if it is one) Is incredible.. <3

As for you UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert We're all behind you rooting for you right now lol

But seriously thank you for your help everyone!

dermonas

Potential Patron
HI all 07.02.2018 after patch EU stop working this nice great mod pls fix it i can donate np sorry for my bad angl

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Renaming the textures fixed the invisible bodies (still using my library to perform the patch, it seems like the old method no longer works, at least for textures)... however, all the offending (female) models (have yet to test any male models) are the ones that share the same texture for their nude body.
Some of the classes do seem to have an unused nude body texture, but it's not all of them, my library does not support what's needed to be done to workaround that at the moment due to a bug, but this shouldn't really affect anyone unless you (for whatever reason) had different body textures for these classes. As of right now I'm just going to set the modded models to use the same texture the original models use, ignoring the unused textures.

Working on the library's release now.

kalien

Potential Patron
I was wondering if their is a easy way to have max sliders in the game at least I want my thicc female characters back #FeelsSadman

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Follow the instructions here to install the BDO Toolkit library and download the port of Meta Injector.

1. Download the update to Resorepless from the attachments below (the latest version of Resorepless provided by BlackFireBR needs to be installed before following these instructions), replace "resorepless.exe" with the one from archive in the attachment.
  2. Download "fixed female models.zip" from the attachment below, extract the 4 files to "Paz\patcher_resources\models\female".
    Alternative solution: Do not use the "fixed female models.zip" archive, either copy the entire "character/texture" folder or copy the following files from "Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\" to the game's root folder (keeping the same folder structure):
    character/texture/pcw_01_nude_0001.dds
    character/texture/pkw_01_nude_0001.dds
    character/texture/pnw_01_nude_0001.dds
    character/texture/pvw_01_nude_0001.dds
    character/texture/pcw_01_nude_0001_m.dds
    character/texture/pcw_01_nude_0001_n.dds
    character/texture/pcw_01_nude_0001_w.dds
    character/texture/pkw_01_nude_0001_m.dds
    character/texture/pkw_01_nude_0001_n.dds
    character/texture/pkw_01_nude_0001_w.dds
    character/texture/pnw_01_nude_0001_m.dds
    character/texture/pnw_01_nude_0001_n.dds
    character/texture/pnw_01_nude_0001_w.dds
    character/texture/pvw_01_nude_0001_m.dds
    character/texture/pvw_01_nude_0001_n.dds
    character/texture/pvw_01_nude_0001_w.dds
    character/texture/pcw_01_nude_0001_sp.dds
    character/texture/pkw_01_nude_0001_sp.dds
    character/texture/pnw_01_nude_0001_sp.dds
    character/texture/pvw_01_nude_0001_sp.dds
  3. Run Resorepless, files would be copied to "Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless" instead of the game's folder.
  4. Run Meta Injector's port and select "Install".

NOTE: Unlike BlackFireBR's Meta Injector, the default and recommended patching method is by folder structure instead of automatic, if you have files that are not in their right folders, they'll most likely fail to patch.
Also note that some files (around 20) will fail to patch, those are the textures that have been renamed or haven't existed, safe to ignore these.

Attachments

resorepless3.4.3.zip
145.7 KB · Views: 271

fixed female models.zip
1 MB · Views: 320

Last edited:

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Ok, now I understand what's going on. I deinstalled and installed Resorepless + Meta Injector 3 times now by deleting the complete character, gamecommondata and Paz folder and redownloading the files from Steam and I still got invisible bodies, even when I used Resorepless alone. The f..ing update changed the nude bodies, ok.

Will try the above workaround, thx.

Last edited:

Jeany

Casual Client
the new update is not working for me, character is still invisible. maybe im just too stupid to do it right =(

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
the new update is not working for me, character is still invisible. maybe im just too stupid to do it right =(
There isn't a new update yet. As far as I've seen.
The method described a few posts above hasn't been approved for downloads so it isn't even available.

burtonlove7

Potential Patron
Hello! After today's update (Feb 7th, 2018) all my characters are now invisible. This mod has been working for a year throughout all maintenances and updates. Did the BDO developers finally kill off the mod or is there a resorepless update I missed? This mod was just working yesterday before maintenance...

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
As far as I understand it, you can't use Resorepless as a standalone without Meta Injector now (and this was the foolproof method to get some naked stuff into the game, if you aren't used to modding aka installing mods). Now Resorepless doesn't patch the nude meshes and textures into the Black Desert Online\character and/or Black Desert Online\gamecommondata folders anymore, but into the Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch folder (the folder gets created when you run the "new" Resorepless) and this is the folder which Meta Injector uses as patch data. Meta Injector patches the content of the files_to_patch folder and ports the result into Black Desert Online\character and/or Black Desert Online\gamecommondata folders.

So you need both mods and the above patch/fix for this workaround, if you want to use Resorepless for its features and customization options any further....which makes me think to switch to Meta Injector alone instead. Issue is, that Meta Injector involves much more knowledge for adapting to patches which change body / outfit meshes and textures and sadly Metainjector is divided into several parts (naked bodies, pubic hair, outfits etc.) here on the forum and the installation guides aren't that great, to be honest. It's not an issue to use a coded mod, just treat it as a black box, but you need to know from where it gets its files/ressources and into which folder it will port the result and you need to have a clue about the correct file structure.

...and yes the message for the aproval part could be a bit more clear :-) Still waiting here...

EDIT by moderator: Downloads have been approved.

Last edited by a moderator:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
The Meta Injector port does not copy any files like the original Meta Injector does, there would be no files copied for the game's folder if you cleaned up the old mods.
To perform changes to Resorepless you can keep making your modifications through Resorepless, then hit "Install" again in resorepless, and use the Meta Injector port to re-patch the files. Resorepless' "Install" is now a preparation step for the Meta Injector port as a temporary solution. A full port of Resorepless is planned.

burtonlove7

Potential Patron
Hmmm I think I'm lost...so after last night's maintenance, the meta injector is the work around? Or why has my standalone resorepless been working all this time without any added mods/modding platforms?

And if I do need to use a new mod to make resorepless work, I keep reading about the approval message. So are we waiting on that part and then we can get resorepless to work again? Or do people already have the resorepless working now?

Sorry for so many questions! I appreciate the help!

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
The Meta Injector port does not copy any files like the original Meta Injector does, there would be no files copied for the game's folder if you cleaned up the old mods.
To perform changes to Resorepless you can keep making your modifications through Resorepless, then hit "Install" again in resorepless, and use the Meta Injector port to re-patch the files. Resorepless' "Install" is now a preparation step for the Meta Injector port as a temporary solution. A full port of Resorepless is planned.

This makes it a lot clearer, thx.

If upload approval lasts as long as signing up on this forum (up to 24 hours), I think I will have some early sleep without a humming PC running BDO on tray this night .-) Sorry, BDO without naked butts is no fun even when you are afk playing, it's not the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.