Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (114 Viewers)

astalar

Potential Patron
This makes it a lot clearer, thx.

If upload approval lasts as long as signing up on this forum (up to 24 hours), I think I will have some early sleep without a humming PC running BDO on tray this night .-) Sorry, BDO without naked butts is no fun even when you are afk playing, it's not the same.
It is no fun even you're not afk player ). Just another korean stupid-grind so-called game.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Hmmm I think I'm lost...so after last night's maintenance, the meta injector is the work around? Or why has my standalone resorepless been working all this time without any added mods/modding platforms?

And if I do need to use a new mod to make resorepless work, I keep reading about the approval message. So are we waiting on that part and then we can get resorepless to work again? Or do people already have the resorepless working now?

Sorry for so many questions! I appreciate the help!

Read above. As far as I know, the last BDO patch changed files / file names for naked body textures. So the newest client version won't load files patched by Resorepless.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This makes it a lot clearer, thx.

If upload approval lasts as long as signing up on this forum (up to 24 hours), I think I will have some early sleep without a humming PC running BDO on tray this night .-) Sorry, BDO without naked butts is no fun even when you are afk playing, it's not the same.

Uploads are normally approved as soon as a moderator sees them. I'm not here 24x7. :wat:

pipster79

Potential Patron
ok so a few issues with ur work around mod.
1. witch kibelius is now the male version
2. valk, kunochi, and mae are still invisible
other then that so far seems to b working fine

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
Alright, I've got a quick question. How do I do this exactly?
I followed the instructions, but what are the files to be changed? Are they all the .PAZs?

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
Also, I'm starting from scratch so is there anything I should do?
I installed Resorepless as per normal, then I did the Toolkit install, then I extracted the meta injector to PAZ, then I moved all the PAZ files to the Files_to_patch folder, then ran the Meta Injector and starting the game gave a file corrupt error.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Also, I'm starting from scratch so is there anything I should do?
I installed Resorepless as per normal, then I did the Toolkit install, then I extracted the meta injector to PAZ, then I moved all the PAZ files to the Files_to_patch folder, then ran the Meta Injector and starting the game gave a file corrupt error.
You don't touch the PAZ files, move them back. You don't really need to move anything to "files_to_patch", resorepless will do it for you.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
The Meta Injector port does not copy any files like the original Meta Injector does, there would be no files copied for the game's folder if you cleaned up the old mods.
To perform changes to Resorepless you can keep making your modifications through Resorepless, then hit "Install" again in resorepless, and use the Meta Injector port to re-patch the files. Resorepless' "Install" is now a preparation step for the Meta Injector port as a temporary solution. A full port of Resorepless is planned.

Just one last question (just for the I want to know part): As far as I realized that, the "updated Resorepless" ports the results of the patching process into the Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless folder. The \.resorepless folder is new. I wasn't sure if the Metainjectorport from your fix draws the data from Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless or from the Paz\files_to_patch and therefore I copied the content from there to one folder level above (Paz\files_to_patch). Is that necessary, or does your altered MetaInjector(port) recognize the \.resorepless subfolder and draws the data to patch from there ?

Otherwise it's working great, thx for that.

h4iterr

Potential Patron
If you patch more than 3000 files at once, you get an exception, or, at least I did.

Attachments

• outofmemory.png
    outofmemory.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 111

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
My port includes an exception for dot prefixed folders, did that so that if anyone had custom files that resorepless also mods, this custom version wouldn't end up overwriting it. It also helps with organization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.