Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Ahsoka S01E05
Looks like there are two zako women in this episode.
One of them can be identify as a woman when her breastplate is visible
1.png 2.png
And another is screaming after being hit, and you can hear she's a woman
3.png
The first woman is the thrird to die in this scene and the second is the fifth to die.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Nobody dies from lightsabers anymore.
in the first EP Sabine survived the lightsaber stab because she got immediate attention (plus plot armor since the show needed her character) and Reva also survived the lightsaber stab because she was fuel by rage (much like how Maul survived for 10 years after being cut in half). These two Mandalorian women loyal to Maul were essentially canon fodder.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Ahsoka S01E05
Looks like there are two zako women in this episode.
One of them can be identify as a woman when her breastplate is visible
View attachment 149521View attachment 149522
And another is screaming after being hit, and you can hear she's a woman
View attachment 149523
The first woman is the thrird to die in this scene and the second is the fifth to die.
I like the fact this scene is a live action adaptation of the Battle for Mandalore that happen in the animated clone war series. This season is kinda surprising that they threw in female alliance soldier (traditionally the good guys and in the past only male alliance soldiers has been wasted), female imperial (all be it undercover as shipyard worker) and now female mandalorian warrior (loyal to the villain Maul) to the canon fodder.

Zamaron1

Club Regular

THey need to use more outfits that are this skimpy, the normal ones ore still sexy, but you just can'e beat at least having some cleavage, navel, and butt cheeks exposed. Half the fun of zako girls is seeing them in rediculously skimpy uniforms getting slaughtered or beat up and left in sexy poses, this one got creative a bit and I love it. Agent Aika is fin because they at least used exaggarated animation and clever camera angles to at least give us panty and butt shots of defeated zakos, a decent trade off since the Delmo oufits arn't very sexy, but you can't always do that for live action, so skimpier is always better. Nude is always great too, but havign some kidn of decently detailed uniform makes zako more memorable. SO best to go super skimpy, but not quite nude.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Anyone know the source of this scene?
I feel like I've seen this one before, and have this scene saved somewhere, but I'm not sure...
1694816129888.png

1694816167852.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain

This is the only interesting part. Starts at 51m.

Man, it's only evident when watching movies like these how short most chinese ladies are. Their legs are so noticeably shorter than for european girls.
So I take it the ridiculous flailing with the spears was supposed to mean they could Jedi-style deflect the arrows with them? Except the forgot to add CGI arrows, LOL. Still, the queen at least had some nice boobage. The rest, not so much.
Is this even zako stuff though? Seemed to me like the barbarian guys were the villains, not the chinese amazons.
Do you know where I can more videos from this studio? all i can find is trailers never the full video

Maaan this was badly acted. Everyone was moving around when they were supposed to be dead, downright at one point the leather pants cop lady picks something out of her own pocket. :D

Wow this is awesome, why did I never hear of this before? Does anyone have a link to the whole movie? Agreed these are much hotter outfits than the usual GIGA ones, plus they actually hired girls who have the proper bust and butt sizes to show off the skimpy outfits!

(BTw, what is with the site, everything loads super slowly... takes minutes to quote something.)
EDIT: Never mind, found the whole GHNU-35 in better quality here. You can even download it with plugins.

This is a scene from the movie, but it's hard to say its name.

Hate it when people just cut together a video by repeating the same scene over and over. We can use the replay button, youtuber, thank you...

Last edited:

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Man, it's only evident when watching movies like these how short most chinese ladies are. Their legs are so noticeably shorter than for european girls.
So I take it the ridiculous flailing with the spears was supposed to mean they could Jedi-style deflect the arrows with them? Except the forgot to add CGI arrows, LOL. Still, the queen at least had some nice boobage. The rest, not so much.
Is this even zako stuff though? Seemed to me like the barbarian guys were the villains, not the chinese amazons.

Maaan this was badly acted. Everyone was moving around when they were supposed to be dead, downright at one point the leather pants cop lady picks something out of her own pocket. :D

Wow this is awesome, why did I never hear of this before? Does anyone have a link to the whole movie? Agreed these are much hotter outfits than the usual GIGA ones, plus they actually hired girls who have the proper bust and butt sizes to show off the skimpy outfits!

(BTw, what is with the site, everything loads super slowly... takes minutes to quote something.)
EDIT: Never mind, found the whole GHNU-35 in better quality here. You can even download it with plugins.

Hate it when people just cut together a video by repeating the same scene over and over. We can use the replay button, youtuber, thank you...
I KNOW, RIGHT???!!!

Every time I find a video that's like that I traditionally light them up in the comments. It's easily the biggest pet peeve of mine. After I downloaded the first thing I do is cut it back down to one playthrough. So annoying.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
in the first EP Sabine survived the lightsaber stab because she got immediate attention (plus plot armor since the show needed her character) and Reva also survived the lightsaber stab because she was fuel by rage (much like how Maul survived for 10 years after being cut in half). These two Mandalorian women loyal to Maul were essentially canon fodder.
Cannon fodder or not, lightsabers used to be treated consistently. Now it's all just consistently inconsistent.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
In other zako news \ requests:

Turns out Mexico isn't just producing narco films (which are generally not widely distributed but are often found on youtube) but also a new crop of erotic thrillers \ sex comedies.

Random sample:
Isis Castellanos Nude Pics & Videos, Sex Tape < ANCENSORED

Not the highest budget or the most elaborate scripts, but a decent number of these have good looking naked bad girls.

The question is - anywhere to download all these? Plenty of places compile 1980's "Mexploitation", but I couldn't find anything for the post 2010 movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.