JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Yeeee! cant wait to be disappointed cause when they have too much female combatant they dont act for shit and they dont film action but just gal getting shot...boring (but heh hope I'm wrong this time)

Alexandr

Club Regular
Yeeee! cant wait to be disappointed cause when they have too much female combatant they dont act for shit and they dont film action but just gal getting shot...boring (but heh hope I'm wrong this time)
I read the comments from the director of this film, and he talks about the difficult and dangerous filming, and that the actresses were very tired. They use explosions, girl mannequins, and there are over 40 girls in the film. I, too, can be disappointed or delighted with this film.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I read the comments from the director of this film, and he talks about the difficult and dangerous filming, and that the actresses were very tired. They use explosions, girl mannequins, and there are over 40 girls in the film. I, too, can be disappointed or delighted with this film.
Great as this looks, I would rather see all those 40+ women play the zako. Having that many on screen would be the first time ever.
Expectations are low, despite the large numbers. I haven't been interested in GIGA/Zen zako flicks the last few years.
Where are these pics being posted???
Isn't there another movie coming out from GIGA that had a lot of zako or is this for the same project?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
1695995214934.png 1695995242446.png 1695995261598.png 1695995277411.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexandr

Club Regular
Great as this looks, I would rather see all those 40+ women play the zako. Having that many on screen would be the first time ever.
Expectations are low, despite the large numbers. I haven't been interested in GIGA/Zen zako flicks the last few years.
Where are these pics being posted???
Isn't there another movie coming out from GIGA that had a lot of zako or is this for the same project?
This is a new film from giga. Unfortunately, the Japanese company makes such films very rarely and it always follows a simple script and never does anything new. This time I hope that they will film something interesting. Now Chinese fetish companies are making more interesting videos: forishome2 User Profile | DeviantArt

Sunda

Casual Client
Most of the source in this forum are some old resources re-post, also lots of scam post for money. I wouldn't suggest you use that forum to buy video as some of them will scam your money or send you random videos after you pay them. I think mild ryona video is ok in China but playing around db or sex video is 100% illegal, some of the studios did this is in jail already as I know. For 山村 & TX, the custom price is way too high compare to oversea studios, the actresses are pretty for sure but the acting quality is unstable, like 山村 the zako acting is pretty awful sometime. To buy a video either contact through their original qq/wc or buy from 3rd party seller that you think you can trust, not many first-hand sources nowadays unless it's your own script.

Sunda

Casual Client
This is a new film from giga. Unfortunately, the Japanese company makes such films very rarely and it always follows a simple script and never does anything new. This time I hope that they will film something interesting. Now Chinese fetish companies are making more interesting videos: forishome2 User Profile | DeviantArt
I think this one is from Zen and they use some actresses from giga, it's true both giga and zen are running out of creative ideas on the female combatant film, not only the script but also the clothing and actresses, zako ryona is kind of area that needs creative, surprised and good looking actress to perform high quality acting. I think it's hard to back to the old day because zen don't have many professional actresses anymore and giga only focus on repeatable script on this type of film. zen even breaks one film product into two to fit their selling in recent year.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I think this one is from Zen and they use some actresses from giga, it's true both giga and zen are running out of creative ideas on the female combatant film, not only the script but also the clothing and actresses, zako ryona is kind of area that needs creative, surprised and good looking actress to perform high quality acting. I think it's hard to back to the old day because zen don't have many professional actresses anymore and giga only focus on repeatable script on this type of film. zen even breaks one film product into two to fit their selling in recent year.

I'm honestly somewhat surprised how they broke through with the combatant films, but then basically kept it in the same style and genre. I suppose they're limited to what sells; the Otaku Death Spiral has claimed all sorts of properties before. It's a shame, since the earlier ones were some of my favorites, focusing on beaten enemies that are still doing things like squirming and struggling to breathe was great. That's now universally been replaced with twitching, and the hero characters haven't been anything other than bloodthirsty weirdos for a long time.

The delmo costumes were great, being a really clear nod without getting them sued, but they just had one type, ripped them up at the end, and then never went back. I liked the miniseries they tried where they focused on one person dressed in the bloody angels costume, about her in captivity. It was fresh and intimate. But they never did that again either.

Sunda

Casual Client
I'm honestly somewhat surprised how they broke through with the combatant films, but then basically kept it in the same style and genre. I suppose they're limited to what sells; the Otaku Death Spiral has claimed all sorts of properties before. It's a shame, since the earlier ones were some of my favorites, focusing on beaten enemies that are still doing things like squirming and struggling to breathe was great. That's now universally been replaced with twitching, and the hero characters haven't been anything other than bloodthirsty weirdos for a long time.

The delmo costumes were great, being a really clear nod without getting them sued, but they just had one type, ripped them up at the end, and then never went back. I liked the miniseries they tried where they focused on one person dressed in the bloody angels costume, about her in captivity. It was fresh and intimate. But they never did that again either.
Yea it's kind of sad they replace squirming and struggling scenes with twitching, I think the close-up on twitching scenes takes way too much time in some of the female combatant film, they should bring back a bit more features in their action scenes like the kunoichi combatant one.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
EP 8 of Ahsoka had some death on the Imperial side. First Imperial was a TIE fighter pilot. She lets out a scream just before crushing. The second Imperial was a stormtrooper that lets out a scream when Ahsoka hacks her in the belly. The third was night sister Morgan allied herself with Imperial Grand Admiral. Morgan came out on a losing side of a duel against Ahsoka.

Attachments

• morgandemise.jpg
    morgandemise.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 412
  • Ahsoka night troopers hacked.jpg
    Ahsoka night troopers hacked.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 434
  • Ahsoka TIE fighter crush.jpg
    Ahsoka TIE fighter crush.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 401

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
EP 8 of Ahsoka had some death on the Imperial side. First Imperial was a TIE fighter pilot. She lets out a scream just before crushing. The second Imperial was a stormtrooper that lets out a scream when Ahsoka hacks her in the belly. The third was night sister Morgan allied herself with Imperial Grand Admiral. Morgan came out on a losing side of a duel against Ahsoka.

Unsurprisingly given what they are churning out these days the show itself turned out to be a damp squib. Unfortunately the nameless female mook presence also fizzled out after an initially fantastic early episode example.

There were certainly female yelps among the daftly attired stormtroopers but I'm pretty sure the pilot's voice was just a somewhat high pitched stock male one. The pilot being male is also strongly supported by the credits at least. The craft was actually a regular TIE Fighter rather than a Defender which didn't appear at all in the show as far as I recall.

1696525993227.png

Regarding the stormtroopers, I'm also sure they just added those female voices post production. I could only see one unassigned female among the stunt performers in the credits. The rest are listed as doubling named stars, so possibly she played one of the troopers. My usual Instagram digging yielded nothing.

1696526383588.png

In an unrelated note the Expendables 4 has at least 2 generic female goons. Sadly the relativity good cam copy doing the rounds isn't quite detailed enough for me to make out any of their demises. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if their dispatching at the hands of the protagonists wasn't shown at all. I only skimmed through the (truly awful) film but I certainly didn't see the main one mentioned below bite the dust. Although it's also possible I missed it of course.

The most detailed and obvious female goon is a sort of communications officer for the baddie. She is listed in the cast list as Adele

Nice behind the scenes image courtesy of the performer's Instagram.
369294777_204901219237882_3321996817666585019_n.jpg

I found another stuntwoman from the film and my Insta sleuthing unveiled the below shots. Unfortunately the image is quite poor but you can make her out sitting in the middle at the front. I think the diminutive person second from her right is also a woman.
1696527167149.png

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Unsurprisingly given what they are churning out these days the show itself turned out to be a damp squib. Unfortunately the nameless female mook presence also fizzled out after an initially fantastic early episode example.

There were certainly female yelps among the daftly attired stormtroopers but I'm pretty sure the pilot's voice was just a somewhat high pitched stock male one. The pilot being male is also strongly supported by the credits at least. The craft was actually a regular TIE Fighter rather than a Defender which didn't appear at all in the show as far as I recall.

View attachment 150005

Regarding the stormtroopers, I'm also sure they just added those female voices post production. I could only see one unassigned female among the stunt performers in the credits. The rest are listed as doubling named stars, so possibly she played one of the troopers. My usual Instagram digging yielded nothing.

View attachment 150008

In an unrelated note the Expendables 4 has at least 2 generic female goons. Sadly the relativity good cam copy doing the rounds isn't quite detailed enough for me to make out any of their demises. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if their dispatching at the hands of the protagonists wasn't shown at all. I only skimmed through the (truly awful) film but I certainly didn't see the main one mentioned below bite the dust. Although it's also possible I missed it of course.

The most detailed and obvious female goon is a sort of communications officer for the baddie. She is listed in the cast list as Adele

Nice behind the scenes image courtesy of the performer's Instagram.
View attachment 150009

I found another stuntwoman from the film and my Insta sleuthing unveiled the below shots. Unfortunately the image is quite poor but you can make her out sitting in the middle at the front. I think the diminutive person second from her right is also a woman.
View attachment 150010
Good catch on the after-show credits. The one stuntwoman listed on the credit (Alicia Vela-Bailey) usually doubles for Ivanna Sakhno's dark side mercenary Shin Hati. Shin Hati was not in the EP very much so is possible that the stuntwoman was there as one of the stormtroopers that got yeeted toward Ahsoka. On a side note, Alicia Vela-Bailey also played the Mandalorian warrior that got stabbed by young Ahsoka earlier in the season so that would be interesting that she "died" at the hand of Ahsoka twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.