Sunda

Avid Affiliate
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Gy411z75c/

This video is from a new producer in China. It's quality is top tier.

At the moment, it had both free and paid (RMB30/month) videos in BiliBili (see link below). It also make custom videos (same as others, you need to speak/write Chinese and has a payment system) and the price is very reasonable.

G-G原创短剧社的个人空间-G-G原创短剧社个人主页-哔哩哔哩视频
G-G studio is merged with another studio called Blood Night, they basically focus on making custom Chinese female zako filming, their actress looks better compared to TX in my opinion.

Arr29

Videographer
Everyone didnt know this villainess?

Attachments

• 1000189059.jpg
    1000189059.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 189

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Really? How can you tell?
Hands, feet, hair, facial features. Has the classic AI evil monster deformed look. More obvious when zoomed in. Seems like the pic is from something though, the scenery looks like it's from a screen shot from a 90s or early 00s tv show, but it could be fake as well.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Its real. But the quality is so bad View attachment 157232
Yeah, I understand the idea of an AI upscale but the problem is that, well... they basically just invent things. I have NO idea how to figure out who that is or where it's from cause that looks like it could be from any show from like 1992 to 2006 in the US and who knows from other places.

Zakoholic

3D Artist
A lot of effort looking for something that doesnt seem to have anything to do with the board's topic (zako).
Just a random asian woman sitting in a chair

Arr29

Videographer
A lot of effort looking for something that doesnt seem to have anything to do with the board's topic (zako).
Just a random asian woman sitting in a chair
Sorry. But i found in tieba just that. And the quality so bad, and i try to repeat that but the account is delete the post.
1000189917.jpg
1000189916.jpg
1000189915.jpg

Alexandr

Club Regular
Actually… movie is quite disappointing. Red girls are kinda good guys; Green ones are clones serving some evil guy. There are around ~5 deaths of Green girls, all of them die from harpoon attack.
I agree with you, this movie has little action and a lot of talking. Having so many actresses, it was possible to film a massive fight between girls and make a bunch of girl falls in this abandoned factory.

AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter
I agree with you, this movie has little action and a lot of talking. Having so many actresses, it was possible to film a massive fight between girls and make a bunch of girl falls in this abandoned factory.
Yep, I also had a hope with some stealth actions because trailer presented it like an infiltration scenario

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.