Alefer032

Designer
AGENTS IN MINISKIRT AND PANTYHOSE DEAD BY SHOOT, STAB, STRANGLE. PURCHASE HERE LOW COST BY PAYPAL
Messenger_creation_7148137168309570527.jpeg

Arr29

Videographer
Well, ppl in tieba only shows some pictures of the film and ask ppl who are interested to buy their film, they usually don't give any information or sources, if you want to buy from them just keep in mind some of them may scam your money, there are lots of scammer in tieba a I know.
Thank you for information

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Ator the fighting eagle
Non-lethal catfights

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Hi,
I'm still alive and trying to act.
This is my new proposition. A film commissioned by fan of space suits. Astronaut
this is SIFI Horror.
A scientific group lands on an alien planet. Their mission is to explore the new world. But they encounter a dangerous alien. Will a group of 10 scientist survive?
Link to the trailer on You Tube

Link to the store.
Thank you to those who purchase the film. Thanks to you, I can make more films.👍👍👍👍

battlebabes

2D Artist
Writer
Ator the fighting eagle
Non-lethal catfights
It ain't Shakespeare, but it's a decent-enough Conan/Beastmaster knockoff with some hot warrior women. Free on Tubi, I believe.

They Live (1988) and Total Recall (1990) - two very similar scenes from two somewhat similar movies. In both cases, goons attack the hideouts of the good guys. Apologies if these have already been discussed (I'm still in the process of skimming through this very long thread). And major spoilers ahead, so don't watch if you haven't seen them already.

In They Live, many of the good guys at the hideout are women:

As for this scene, I can't tell if the good guys are all men, apart from Melina, or if a few of the anonymous troops are women too:

Of course, an ass-load of male goons bite the dust in both of these movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.