Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Revenge for Jolly (2012)

It's dark anti-humor comedy about a guy and his friend taking revenge for someone killing the guy's dog, randomly killing a whole bunch of people in the process of getting info.

Two of these people are random prostitutes who may know something about where the dog-killer is, but would like to get paid for their services first.

Revenge for Jolly 2012 - Prostitutes 27 mb

slayer

Master of this Domain
The Collective - Internet contacted model killed off at a photo session at the beach.
O8jduX2.jpg

N7ozxXN.jpg

FJ4ey5T.jpg

P4yn7P4.jpg

I've reuploaded the whole scene, the death clip, and a death pic sample:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Invasion of the Bee Girls
A mad scientist uses some kind of machinery and making an army of women who seduce and kill men.
MediaFire - a single bee
MediaFire - all of them

Attachments

• making of the new bee.jpg
    making of the new bee.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 149

Sunda

Avid Affiliate
Where I can watch this video? For free actuallyView attachment 157393
This studio used to produce good quality video, as I know the filming team have been arrested few years ago, some CN forums are still selling their past videos online not sure if you can get a free one, ppl usually sell their video rather than sharing in this pool.

Sunda

Avid Affiliate
View attachment 157237View attachment 157238
This is the comment section. But i dont find anything about that film
Well, ppl in tieba only shows some pictures of the film and ask ppl who are interested to buy their film, they usually don't give any information or sources, if you want to buy from them just keep in mind some of them may scam your money, there are lots of scammer in tieba a I know.

Alefer032

Designer
VIDEOS ON DEMAND OF DEATH STRANGLE STAB LOW COSTO PAY BY PAYPAL OFFER

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715-105012_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715-105012_Video Player.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 90

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Surprised I never seen these two italian movies mentioned... They are out in BR now, and are basically like a trash punk version of Final Fight enemies vs. Dirty Harry. Tons of sexy leather-clad biker babes in spikey outfits and crazy colorful hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.