Infil123

Casual Client

Anyone know this movie or clip? From YouTube apparently

Alefer032

Designer
IMG-20240818-WA0000.jpg

horatiojones80

Content Creator

Damn that girl in the green dress is a babe. Too bad you didn't see her laid out. Apparently this movie has a scene where they fight women in yoga pants. I'll have to screen it for scenes but honestly I don't even want this shit in my prime search history, so hopefully someone here will screen it before me.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
Leather clad zako gets her neck snapped. Anyone knows what movie this is from?

The asian chick looks and sounds totally like a guy...
That's just how Awkwafina talks 🤣

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
Damn that girl in the green dress is a babe. Too bad you didn't see her laid out. Apparently this movie has a scene where they fight women in yoga pants. I'll have to screen it for scenes but honestly I don't even want this shit in my prime search history, so hopefully someone here will screen it before me.
That fight happens just after this one, it was a good one, it then goes to a karate school after that which has a female as well.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Borderlands (2024)

There are some long shootouts in this movie, and there are some women amongst the space gangsters. Both men and women are uniformed and their death scenes are very brief, but if the quality of the movie is good, zako women are distinguishable.

Many deaths in this movie are just "causally shot female zako" scenes but some deaths are different. If you see a spoiler than there is a scene that can be important for the plot. If you want to see the movie first, don't open it.

In the beginning of the movie some guys who reminds me stormtroopers fom the Star Wars will be defeated. And then their female officer (I think) will be defeated with them (non fathal)
1.jpg

2.jpg

The first big battle starts at 55:25. The first zako woman dies at 0:55:38
3.jpg

4.jpg

I'm not sure, but there is another woman who dies after her (the right one)
5.jpg

And this one gets KO
6.jpg

All three zako women are defeated one after another

The next woman is briefly seen at 55:55
7.jpg

There can be one or two more female zako in the next few seconds, but I don't sure, so I will post only the screnshots I don't hesitate to post.

0:56:38
A zako woman is buried under the boxes (don't sure if she dies, probably not)
8.jpg

0:57:12
A woman with a naked belly gets shot
9.jpg

57:10
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

It looks like she was wounded and managed to stand up
Or maybe it's a bad acting. A woman from 0:57:12 cover her face wih her arm (she's on the ground)
13.jpg

Anyway, this woman is clearly shot to death
14.jpg

0:58:35
And this one
15.jpg

01:00:28
Far left zako is a woman (look at her hair), the right one is a woman from 0:57:12
16.jpg

This green thing is an acid or something like this.

Well, another battle starts at 1:16:33 (at least the first death happens at 1:16:33)
Remember her? She joined the good guys and
17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

1:21:12
This woman and the guys near her will fall in the very deep pit due to explosion wave near them
21.jpg

And this was the last death scene in this movie.

Arr29

Videographer

know this title movie?

The Cire

Casual Client
This rare moment made me fantasize about Rhea Ripley being a zako. She definitely sold this dropkick like a zako would.
RheaRipleySellingLikeaTrueZako.gif

Rhea ass in the air 1.jpg
Rhea ass in the air 2.jpg
Rhea ass in the air 3.jpg

Probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen Rhea Ripley do. We need more female zakos selling their defeats like this.

LegForest

Potential Patron
A Vietnam Movie

Skarosk51

Avid Affiliate
Leather clad zako gets her neck snapped. Anyone knows what movie this is from?

The asian chick looks and sounds totally like a guy...

The neck snap scene is from a russian tv show here is the link : around 39:00

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.