[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (14 Viewers)

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Breeze has reported that the EVGA PrecisionX software is incompatible with Resorep. Do you use something similar? (Any video card tuning software except Nvidia Control Panel or ATI Catalyst Control Center)
Just a sidenote - I use MSI Afterburner, and it has no issues with Resorep.
I personally really dislike PrecisionX, even though I own an EVGA card. Afterburner does all the same things, but better and faster.

DragonSlayer

Potential Patron
Breeze has reported that the EVGA PrecisionX software is incompatible with Resorep. Do you use something similar? (Any video card tuning software except Nvidia Control Panel or ATI Catalyst Control Center)
I don't know about him but having the same problems, I don't have that software. I do see other posts elsewhere with people having a similar problem saying it was after the latest patch. I just downloaded the game for the first time so I personally don't know if it was the patch or not.

HS Volpetto

Potential Patron
I have a problem that it will not load dx11proxy64.dll when I try to activate the Black Desert execute file. when I'm in Resorep
I have fixed the problem.

Last edited:

Simpsons94

Vivacious Visitor
I'm sorry. I'm having a problem with the textures not showing in this 1.2 version. I unhooked the 1.1 version and used 1.2 to hook the blackdesert64exe and the dds files are in and pointed to the modded folder.

Is there something different in this version I have to do?

Simpsons94

Vivacious Visitor
After fiddling with it for a bit. I got it to work.

But this version is next to unplayable for me, so much unnecessary extra loading and in game studdering.

Rysten

Potential Patron
Ray Wing, is there any way to work this mod so Dxtory still works with BDO? For some reason it seems to be preventing Dxtory from seeing the BDO x64 executable running although it sees the launcher fine.

Azazela

Avid Affiliate
how to get rid of the shadow of underwear
shadow appears only with a suit of an angel
and only on the sorceress
mBe2J4I.png

Radge

Vivacious Visitor

I use EVGA precision X16 X64 through steam and Resorep works just fine with no errors. checked launching it before and after starting BDO and no weirdness here.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
how to get rid of the shadow of underwear
shadow appears only with a suit of an angel
and only on the sorceress
mBe2J4I.png

That's probably a sneaky DXT5 texture file, so I'd look in those to see if you can find it.
This costume isn't available in EU/NA yet or I'd check it for you.

Simpsons94

Vivacious Visitor
How did you get it to work?
Not 100% sure. I was half asleep while playing with this. I hooked both 64exe and the 32exe and changed where the modded folder was. Started it and textures worked then shut the game down and unhooked the 32exe and then keeped the 64exe hooked. Thats what I remember.

But has I said this became unplayable to me and I just end up using v1.11.

mastah_003

Potential Patron
thanks for the help its working again now it was just the evga precision x and once i disabled it and restarted the game it worked again.

Last edited:

mizhki

Potential Patron
Sorry if this was asked before but I could not find anything about this issue.
While in character creation if I click the underpants option the character is nude, but in game in a private house clicking show underwear, on my screen my character still has armor on, but on my roomie's screen my character is nude. The same thing happens when she takes the underwear off. On her screen she still has armor, but on my screen she is nude.
We are both using Ray Wing's textures with Juku's replacement, v 1.20 (the latest) I have it manually installed, my roomie is using it through the GUI.

Vergil

Content Creator
Ray Wing, I've tried Batman Arkham Knight. No success so far with Reso 1.2.0. Could there be a problem with Steam games in general?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Sorry if this was asked before but I could not find anything about this issue.
While in character creation if I click the underpants option the character is nude, but in game in a private house clicking show underwear, on my screen my character still has armor on, but on my roomie's screen my character is nude. The same thing happens when she takes the underwear off. On her screen she still has armor, but on my screen she is nude.
We are both using Ray Wing's textures with Juku's replacement, v 1.20 (the latest) I have it manually installed, my roomie is using it through the GUI.
That is weird. I wonder what happens in the same situation without Resorep. What are your characters wearing with and without armor on different PC screens?
Ray Wing, I've tried Batman Arkham Knight. No success so far with Reso 1.2.0. Could there be a problem with Steam games in general?
Thanks for checking that. So far it seems like now Resorep is too specific and won't work for any other game. Sadly I currently have no time to look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.