[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (15 Viewers)

abropo

Avid Affiliate
Did some minor costume adjustments to their broken counterparts so they reveal more. I'm an inexperienced texture modder so don't expect much. These are all pretty much 5 minute works anyways. Not sure if all female classes share the same textures of the same gearset. I'll do some more if people like it, as I've only done the ones that I personally own.

Shudad Armor (Conqueror's outfit)
836193373a.png
14a9c443e3.png

Ignis Armor
f948d62795.png
8044127ede.png

Attachments

abropo.rar
1.2 MB · Views: 218

Voluptua

Potential Patron
Got the mod to work, but can't seem to appear naked unless I'm switching to the underwear option in the beauty window. In the game, my ranger is just wearing her starting clothes. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue, any ideas?

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Did some minor costume adjustments to their broken counterparts so they reveal more. I'm an inexperienced texture modder so don't expect much. These are all pretty much 5 minute works anyways. Not sure if all female classes share the same textures of the same gearset. I'll do some more if people like it, as I've only done the ones that I personally own.

Shudad Armor (Conqueror's outfit)
836193373a.png
14a9c443e3.png

Ignis Armor
f948d62795.png
8044127ede.png

Super, good work.

izbatt

Vivacious Visitor
Got the mod to work, but can't seem to appear naked unless I'm switching to the underwear option in the beauty window. In the game, my ranger is just wearing her starting clothes. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue, any ideas?
I believe you need to pair resorep with Ceraphano's nude mod to remove the starting clothes if you wish to appear full nude.
Or to alpha out the starting clothes, but that would be much harder than using Ceraphano's mod.

mastah_003

Potential Patron
i have been using resorep and managed to get it working until the latest patch came out. Ceraphano's nude mod is still working but the textures from resorep wont load and yes i have done all i could find in the forum which is why im posting now since i cannot fix it on my own. Anyone know what happened or how to fix it

Ray Wing

Content Creator
i have been using resorep and managed to get it working until the latest patch came out. Ceraphano's nude mod is still working but the textures from resorep wont load and yes i have done all i could find in the forum which is why im posting now since i cannot fix it on my own. Anyone know what happened or how to fix it
You may drop me a bug report in private message. Required info to go with bug report is listed in the first post of this topic.
Hi, is there a list of textures, i.e. texture code and what is it used for?
Seems like not. It is possible to place arbitrary comments right into modded textures file names but nobody did that yet.
Didn't have a 64 bit version installed, so I deleted the 32 bit and installed the 64 and I'm still having the same problem
You may drop me a bug report in private message. Required info to go with bug report is listed in the first post of this topic.

mastah_003

Potential Patron
hi ill just post the bug report here altho i dont know what this is ;Dll log file. Its path is specified in the "Dll log location" section in the Resorep window;

Attachments

• bug report.jpg
    bug report.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 154

Simpsons94

Vivacious Visitor
First I want to say this program/mod makes me enjoy this game like 100% more.

One thing I have noticed when I starting using this mod - there seems to be a slow memory leak. Normally this game takes around 5 gigs memory and stays around there, now it goes to 6 gigs plus and will try to take 100% of my resources. (I have 10gigs on this machine)

Or I can just be talking out of my ass and not know what im talking about.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
hi ill just post the bug report here altho i dont know what this is ;Dll log file. Its path is specified in the "Dll log location" section in the Resorep window;
resorepDll.log file. I need it.
First I want to say this program/mod makes me enjoy this game like 100% more.
One thing I have noticed when I starting using this mod - there seems to be a slow memory leak. Normally this game takes around 5 gigs memory and stays around there, now it goes to 6 gigs plus and will try to take 100% of my resources. (I have 10gigs on this machine)
Or I can just be talking out of my ass and not know what im talking about.
Are you using the latest version of Resorep? I fixed a lot of leaks in it.

mastah_003

Potential Patron
resorepDll.log file. I need it.
it says here in dll.settings that resorepDll.log is in the resorep folder ;dll_log_file=\Desktop\Mod accessories\Resorep\resorepDll.log; but based here in my screenshot, there is no file there and i have the settings in my folder to show hidden files

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-17_16-7-31.png
    upload_2016-3-17_16-7-31.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 161

Ray Wing

Content Creator
it says here in dll.settings that resorepDll.log is in the resorep folder ;dll_log_file=\Desktop\Mod accessories\Resorep\resorepDll.log; but based here in my screenshot, there is no file there and i have the settings in my folder to show hidden files
That likely means that BDO is not hooked at all. Is your launcher launching 64-bit version of BDO? You may check that by launching the game and looking at its process in task manager.

mastah_003

Potential Patron
its 32 bit in the launcher..i thought i had 64 bit so does this mean i have to get java for 32 bit version?

Last edited:

DragonSlayer

Potential Patron
its 32 bit in the launcher..i thought i had 64 bit so does this mean i have to get java for 32 bit version?
I just downloaded the game last night and I'm having the exact same problem, though when I launched the game it's the 64 bit version. Are you sure you're looking at the actual game not the launcher?

mastah_003

Potential Patron
I just downloaded the game last night and I'm having the exact same problem, though when I launched the game it's the 64 bit version. Are you sure you're looking at the actual game not the launcher?
oops youre right anyways its 64 bit for the game.. i was looking at the launcher

Ray Wing

Content Creator
oops youre right anyways its 64 bit for the game.. i was looking at the launcher
Breeze has reported that the EVGA PrecisionX software is incompatible with Resorep. Do you use something similar? (Any video card tuning software except Nvidia Control Panel or ATI Catalyst Control Center)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.