[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (2 Viewers)

gotflipped

Avid Affiliate
I've got a question you guys. Fairly new to modding so excuse my noobness lol. When I extract the dds files from the original folder in Resop, the starter armor for valkyrie dds for example is the low durability version. I've seen on the other threads that they are using the full durability version. 916941136.dds is the filename but my version is the low durability? Any idea how to get the full durability file version?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I played with it a bit and It's strange, unless this is how it is supposed to work? Maybe I installed something wrong ^^
Here is video of what happens on my screen which I can not explain. Dropbox - 2016-03-18 20-29-11.mp4
Weird behavior. Looks like a minor game bug.
I've got a question you guys. Fairly new to modding so excuse my noobness lol. When I extract the dds files from the original folder in Resop, the starter armor for valkyrie dds for example is the low durability version. I've seen on the other threads that they are using the full durability version. 916941136.dds is the filename but my version is the low durability? Any idea how to get the full durability file version?
Are you using Cerophono's or abropo's mods? This mods could replace full durability armors with low durability versions.

Doug124

Potential Patron
Question... Okay, I can read and I 'installed' the patcher, works great except for the no-nipple thing .. So, looking for more textures.
Now when I run the Resorep 1.2.0 Alpha, it says in the 'read me' to 'hook' the games executable, but not the launcher.. I can't seem to find that
within the main game folder, is it located some where else? When I try to 'hook' it to a 'Black Desert.ico' program it returns with the error
c:Programfiles(x86)/BlackDesert/dllsetting.ini ?? so what I am doing wrong? assistance greatly appriciated

Doug124

Potential Patron
Ok, I find the file : BlackDesert64.exe which I believe is the game file.. when I try to 'hook' it using the resop program is comes up with the following error... that the 'd3d11.dll' has some sort of error.. Now I have moved a copy of this file from my System32 folder to the black desert one, renamed it: org_d3d11.dll and then renamed the dx11Proxy64.dll to that of 'd3d11.dll' which is what I read in the instructions.. but I still get an error... is something missing? I have copies now of the d3d11.dll file in my BlackDesert folder and also in the Bin64 folder, and it still does not work... so.. a little more assistance please.. ;-) Thanks...

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Ok, I find the file : BlackDesert64.exe which I believe is the game file.. when I try to 'hook' it using the resop program is comes up with the following error... that the 'd3d11.dll' has some sort of error.. Now I have moved a copy of this file from my System32 folder to the black desert one, renamed it: org_d3d11.dll and then renamed the dx11Proxy64.dll to that of 'd3d11.dll' which is what I read in the instructions.. but I still get an error... is something missing? I have copies now of the d3d11.dll file in my BlackDesert folder and also in the Bin64 folder, and it still does not work... so.. a little more assistance please.. ;-) Thanks...
You have to change permissions for BDO's "bin64" folder. Your Windows user must have full access to it. Then try to hook again.

Doug124

Potential Patron
Ok, changed the permissions... and now it says me d3d11.dll file has an error, yet it is the copied 'renamed' dxProxy64.dll file changed to d3d11.dll.. which was correct, right? I have a copy of that in both my BlackDesert folder and also one in the Bin64 folder.. again, thanks for the help.. ;-)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Ok, changed the permissions... and now it says me d3d11.dll file has an error, yet it is the copied 'renamed' dxProxy64.dll file changed to d3d11.dll.. which was correct, right? I have a copy of that in both my BlackDesert folder and also one in the Bin64 folder.. again, thanks for the help.. ;-)
Please send me a bug report in private message. The required information is in the first post of this topic in "How to report a bug" section.

Doug124

Potential Patron
Seems now I have the error " Failed to load d3d11.dll " and the launcher closes.. so hopefully your 'fix' will address all current issues and this as well.. sorry for being such a bother..

M

MurderCase

Hey,

I've set the Write permissions for my BDO folder, bin64, and for the executable itself. Even after using your tool, I still have not managed to apply any textures to the characters.

I don't know what to do now, since I set hooks, and pointed the tool to the correct Dll.

Shukero

Potential Patron
Lol

Went ahead and added two options. One totally nude and one option to leave just the stockings on.

I can't seem to get the garter belt to work for my witch; is this a specific character based texture?

Last edited:

fornbek

Potential Patron
Hi im new here, and new to using any of these programs. i will go ahead, and admit now im confused i know im messing up somewhere i did what your instructions said, but it will not let me open resrop.jar at all it just stays a winRAR file. what can i do to fix that, so i can enjoy what you guys have done

YoungKai

Content Creator
Change the path on line2 and line3.
Save this as a ".cmd" file and use it as game launcher.
Automates backup and renaming the PAZ file so you don't forget.

UPDATE: Ooops. Just realized I had posted on the wrong thread >"< This is meant for Cerophono's patcher. Script is now updated to get rid of the annoying pop-up and moved to the correct thread - Black Desert Nude Mod | Page 17 | Undertow

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi im new here, and new to using any of these programs. i will go ahead, and admit now im confused i know im messing up somewhere i did what your instructions said, but it will not let me open resrop.jar at all it just stays a winRAR file. what can i do to fix that, so i can enjoy what you guys have done
Install Java Runtime Executable (Windows x64 version) and try again. If his does not help, shift+right click the jar file and choose "open with..." after that choose "Java (TM) Platform SE Binary" if it is present in list or if it is absent browse to java.exe.
Is it possible to make certain parts of armor transparent using this tool?
Yes.
  1. Use Abropo's BDO armor mod to add missing body under armor.
  2. Save original texture of armor of interest via Resorep.
  3. Make the required parts transparent in GIMP2.
  4. Save the modded DDS as DDS with same compression and with mipmap generation enabled to modded textures folder.
  5. Play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.