[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (3 Viewers)

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
Version 1.2.0 Alpha is released. Grab it here: Resorep | Undertow

New features:
  • You may now change modded texture resolution as long as you keep original aspect ratio. E.g. use 4096x4096 skin texture instead of 1024x1024
  • You may add arbitrary text to modded texture files. To do that place ~ symbol after number in file name and add your text after ~. E.g. "123456789~Nice texture.dds". But please do not place different files with same number into modded textures folder.
  • Update check will show a popup when you launch resorep.jar if new version is available.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed memory leaks
  • Fixed issues with non English paths to modded/original texture folders and to dll log file
  • Hooking reliability is improved. It is harder to create dll mess in your bin64 folder now.
Update instructions:
  • Launch old Resorep
  • Remove all hooked applications
  • Close old Resorep
  • Unpack and use new version
How would you update Resorep if you manually hooked it?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
How would you update Resorep if you manually hooked it?
Perform a file search on a game folder. Find and delete all instances of the following files (only inside the game folder or any subfolders, not system-wide!):
game_d3d11.dll
ori_d3d11.dll
ori_d3d11.dll.bak
d3d11.dll
After that you may try to use Resorep again carefully.
This.
dllsettings.ini from old version is fine.

Seobin

Potential Patron
can we just get a video tutorial? Because i have been sat here for half an hour clueless.
I've made one and I'm doing some slight editing on it. I've never made a tutorial video before, so It might be bad or I might sound nervous. After I'm done editing it I will upload it for you.

*Edit*

Keep in mind this is my first tutorial, as well as less than 3 months of video editing experience. It's no where near perfect, but it gets the general idea across.

Last edited:

Valestris

Potential Patron
Thank you for everyone involved who's making textures and what not for all you've done so far, keep up the good work!

fornbek

Potential Patron
ok so i restarted everything and got the program working now im getting an error hopefully i can add the picture to it in a bit
upload_2016-3-21_5-9-46.png

i even did the manual method and got the samething

yugas

Vivacious Visitor
is there anyway to edit the body meshes for characters or 3d models? would love to know or a hint of where to start

yugas

Vivacious Visitor
is there anyway to edit the body meshes for characters or 3d models? would love to know or a hint of where to start

Critical

Potential Patron
Could someone tell me how to edit the pantyhose/stockings texture? I can't seem to get Resorep to generate it at all. I did see someone's Sorc with stockings so I'm pretty sure it's possible.

edit: ok for some reason resorep would not grab the stocking/pantyhose textures bit it works fine now.

Still, people throw their modified texture files in here without mentioning what class/garment they modified. It makes testing them out difficult.

Last edited:

Deleted member 25377

Potential Patron
I've made one and I'm doing some slight editing on it. I've never made a tutorial video before, so It might be bad or I might sound nervous. After I'm done editing it I will upload it for you.

*Edit*

Keep in mind this is my first tutorial, as well as less than 3 months of video editing experience. It's no where near perfect, but it gets the general idea across.

Thanks! I'll try it out soon however make sure you mark your video mature as YouTube might remove it.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thanks! I'll try it out soon however make sure you mark your video mature as YouTube might remove it.

Your voice is perfect for guides, smooth as silk, I could listen to you all day :)
Great first guide, hopefully it will help out some people who got stuck.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
This just isn't working for me....
fbiUXPY.jpg

That looks like my work.
When you say it doesn't work, what exactly do you mean?
That mods package was designed to be used with Resorep and a modified version of Cerophono's nude mod which switches the undamaged armor textures for the low durability version, so you would need to have followed the steps in my topic Black Desert Online armor/costume mods | Undertow to see the mods correctly in-game.

Deleted member 25377

Potential Patron
That looks like my work.
When you say it doesn't work, what exactly do you mean?
That mods package was designed to be used with Resorep and a modified version of Cerophono's nude mod which switches the undamaged armor textures for the low durability version, so you would need to have followed the steps in my topic Black Desert Online armor/costume mods | Undertow to see the mods correctly in-game.
Ye sorry, it confused me, check my reply on your post, i got it working but how do i disable it? Unfortunately i didn't back up my multiplemodeldesc

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.