Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

antonyeus

Potential Patron
I have a problem. I did what I'm suppose to do if there was an update. I moved paz 1 back to the original location from the backup folder. WHen I launched the client to get the updates I got an error and now I have to download all of it again. What's up with that?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I have a problem. I did what I'm suppose to do if there was an update. I moved paz 1 back to the original location from the backup folder. WHen I launched the client to get the updates I got an error and now I have to download all of it again. What's up with that?
Your PAD00001.PAZ was probably outdated and you just replaced the updated one.
The instructions were for those whom didn't have the PAD00001.PAZ file anymore in their folder due to previous versions of this mod.
I should change the instructions to something like "if you have a PAD00001.PAZ file in this folder, don't do anything".
But don't worry, you won't have to download the whole game again. It will just check the files and download the PAD00001.PAZ file

antonyeus

Potential Patron
I see, thanks. I was freaking out there haha. It does look too fast to be downloading 10gb within 2-4 minutes. I guess thats the client fetching the new pad file. Okay, time to follow the new instruction for swapping armors.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
Modded my Plums armor, like how it turned out. Sadly though i don't think i like the class lol Oh well i have other melee classes to fool around with when i have the urge to murder critters. Otherwise, back to horse breeding on my witch.

Maybe the ninja will be more my style.

2016-04-20_100154277.JPG 2016-04-20_100156943.JPG 2016-04-20_100170072.JPG Still a lil clipping but i like it. Now to do the same for my Valk's armor since i play her more.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Modded my Plums armor, like how it turned out. Sadly though i don't think i like the class lol Oh well i have other melee classes to fool around with when i have the urge to murder critters. Otherwise, back to horse breeding on my witch.

Maybe the ninja will be more my style.

View attachment 51077 View attachment 51078 View attachment 51079 Still a lil clipping but i like it. Now to do the same for my Valk's armor since i play her more.
That's actually pretty cool. I like the armor modification

Kairi

Potential Patron
Kinda weird question if anyone wants to tackle it:
I was browsing the official forum and it was mentioned that the Maehwa in the Japanese and Korean version use a flat-foot version rather than a high-heeled version. Is there a way to swap to that in the NA version?

I've been tampering with things, but I haven't had a ton of luck so far.

tet666

Potential Patron
I was browsing the official forum and it was mentioned that the Maehwa in the Japanese and Korean version use a flat-foot version rather than a high-heeled version. Is there a way to swap to that in the NA version?

They probably only have high-heeled models in our gamefiles dunno if you can actually swap in whole models from different versions i never tried it.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

Yeah, that's why they use 12_PKW instead of 22_PKWW.
You can probably swapp them if you copy the 12_PKW folder from KR to NA and do a PAC swapping for every single 22_PKWW PAC file.

Lots of work for little result in my opinion

derpet

Potential Patron
I have a problem with the codes for plum not working. Everything else works fine(or even better because no more error messages, yay!)
Here are some of my statements for plum:
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_02_UB_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_00_UB_0034_01.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
Is anything wrong with what i have written or does it not work for maehwa?

Edit: OMG, im stupid edited the wrong file:oops:

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Oh, good to know.
Maybe they abandoned 12_PKW.
Can anyone confirm if in the KR is also 22_PKWW?

Edit: I updated the references in the topic, but the files will be altered in any future update.

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
Oh, good to know.
Maybe they abandoned 12_PKW.
Can anyone confirm if in the KR is also 22_PKWW?

Edit: I updated the references in the topic, but the files will be altered in any future update.
I think someone's said before that KR used 22_pkww before the update. Could be wrong though.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I think 12_PKW will be for Dark Elf, the new class :grin:
It's not, it's written all over the multiplemodeldesc that 12_PKW is "Plum" and 22_PKWW is "Renewal Plum"
Dark Elf? You are not talking about the Male Ranger right?
That one will be 9_PEM and all we have is a single reference of it in the partcombinationdesc.xml file
12976765_872934099482248_6212457234522759963_o.jpg

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
It's not, it's written all over the multiplemodeldesc that 12_PKW is "Plum" and 22_PKWW is "Renewal Plum"
Dark Elf? You are not talking about the Male Ranger right?
That one will be 9_PEM and all we have is a single reference of it in the partcombinationdesc.xml file
12976765_872934099482248_6212457234522759963_o.jpg
Nah I think dark elf is refrencing the class that was announced in Korea recently. Probably wouldn't be PEM, because its a female.

rspkers

Vivacious Visitor
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
Something I encountered using your full nude .xml with the plum. It replaces the shoulders of underwear in character creator with the _00_UB_0001.PAC costume. This only pops up when you try to edit the body shape but not when you select underwear in the presets. I'm trying to find where the error is in the .xml but have had no luck as I'm not sure what the underwear name is. Makes it a little difficult to adjust breast size.

R1UAQIW.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.