Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

mtmaximus

Potential Patron
I have a question... can this mod be run with the 32bit version? I would really like that.

Please let me know :)

lobete

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
Something I encountered using your full nude .xml with the plum. It replaces the shoulders of underwear in character creator with the _00_UB_0001.PAC costume. This only pops up when you try to edit the body shape but not when you select underwear in the presets. I'm trying to find where the error is in the .xml but have had no luck as I'm not sure what the underwear name is. Makes it a little difficult to adjust breast size.

R1UAQIW.png

wH529UB.jpg
I actually get that bug too, different outfit. I've had this bug since back when we were moving the PAC files to a backup folder, before the exe. I am still able to adjust the sliders fine, I just have to keep backing out of the body category to get the robe to go away and view my work (back and forth for editing). It is also hit or miss on if the robe will even show up. Maybe 1/10 times I'll appear in the default undies instead when adjusting body sliders.

For edits, I do have the default undies set to transparent on all my female characters, so I figured that is why it was messing up and replacing it with this.
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/8_PWM/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PWM_10_FOOT_0009_DM.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
Also, I don't think it shows up when the character is already created and you use the appearance change function, if that helps at all.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
Something I encountered using your full nude .xml with the plum. It replaces the shoulders of underwear in character creator with the _00_UB_0001.PAC costume. This only pops up when you try to edit the body shape but not when you select underwear in the presets. I'm trying to find where the error is in the .xml but have had no luck. Makes it a little difficult to adjust breast size.

R1UAQIW.png
This bug is a old known bug, and it's a nightmare.
I really, REALLY tried to solve that, trust me. I have tried removing any possible piece of code that might be causing that. It really doesn't have any explanation and any solution.
First, it replaced the default underwear with the red queen underwear, but since we removed that as well, it replaces with the White Underwear, but since we removed this as well, it replaces is with the starter armor, it replaces it with something else, and the loops goes on and on.

I mentioned this problem a long time ago in Cerophono's thread, here:
Black Desert Nude Mod

Actually I've even tried removing EVERY SINGLE ONE of the PAC files that are related to armor, to see if by doing that, the game would not have anything to load when you access that menu.

Here is the XML file that removes 3883 PAC files:
removes_all_imaginable_clothes.zip

And all I get is this:
CropperCapture[23].jpg

So, yeah, there is no logic why this happens and how to prevent it. If you find the solution one day, please send me because I really want to see.

Attachments

16.5 KB · Views: 112

rspkers

Vivacious Visitor
This bug is a nightmare, I really, REALLY tried to solve that, trust me. I have tried removing any possible piece of code that might be causing that. It really doesn't have any explanation and any solution.
First, it replaced the default underwear with the red queen underwear, but since we removed that as well, it replaces with the White Underwear, but since we removed this as well, it replaces is with the starter armor, it replaces it with something else, and the loops goes on and on.

I mentioned this problem a long time ago in Cerophono's thread, here:
Black Desert Nude Mod

Actually I've even tried removing EVERY SINGLE ONE of the PAC files that are related to armor, to see if by doing that, the game would not have anything to load when you access that menu.

Here is the XML file that removes 3883 PAC files:

And all I get is this:
View attachment 51091

So, yeah, there is no logic why this happens and how to prevent it. If you find the solution one day, please send me because I really want to see.

Gotcha. I was messing around with the .xml and it didn't make any sense to me either. Didn't know it's a well known bug however. I'll mess around some more to try and make sense of it, but I think you're right, it's just one of those explainable things probably linked the how the game is coded in the first place.

Rice4MePlz

Potential Patron
Does the new method (1.6) work with the voice mod? (It also creates a pad00000 file)
I've been using the old (1.43) way currently and I'm not having any issues

mtmaximus

Potential Patron
Yes

PAC File Name: PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC
Resorep Textures:
DXT1 - 1366122890.dds

DXT5 - 1396488354.dds
so

<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/8_PkwW/Armor/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Should remove them or is 8_pkww supposed to be something else?

Kadusok

Potential Patron
So does anyone know the ID for the Tamer Cavaro armor?
These are not working
-Cavaro (Ranger)---------------Cavaro (Valkyrie)-------------Cavaro (Sorceress)
------- -------------------- --------------------- ------------
PEW_00_UB_0030.PAC---PVW_EW_UB_0030.PAC---PHW_00_UB_0030.PAC

mtmaximus

Potential Patron
damn i get it frozen on the first screen... it seems my other mod is causing an issue. I use a patch to force it to 32bit and that seems to interfere with this mod i guess.

:(

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
so

<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/8_PkwW/Armor/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Should remove them or is 8_pkww supposed to be something else?
It should be 22_PKWW

These are not working
What is your class? Those codes are working for ranger, Valkyrie and Sorceress

damn i get it frozen on the first screen... it seems my other mod is causing an issue. I use a patch to force it to 32bit and that seems to interfere with this mod i guess.

:(
Why do you want to run it 32bits anyways?

Kadusok

Potential Patron
Tamer.. And no
Code:
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PBW_00_UB_0030.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PBW_00_UB_0015.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
doesn't work.

mtmaximus

Potential Patron
It should be 22_PKWW

Why do you want to run it 32bits anyways?

I still get the problem when i run it in 64bit. I am not sure why.... the install instructions say to put the contents of the ZIP in the pak folder... now I imagine it means to put the files in the pak folder in the pak folder and the files in the character folder in the character folder... am I right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.