Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Alessa

Potential Patron
Can at me a hand curves, but I never got to run this mod. Have not yet be of any other decision to use credit default views :(

cramz49

Potential Patron
<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!--- Removes Sorceress Default Underwear ------>
<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/22_PKWW/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/22_PKWW/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/22_PKWW/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Is this correct i'm trying to swap my default underwear for my PLUM.

cramz49

Potential Patron
How can i change the weapon for PLUM? because i can't see the Plum in weapon templates in XML files.

Velius

Potential Patron
PBW_00_UB_0015.PAC costume + PBW_00_UW_0034.PAC undies for Tamer have some problem and lower-body on panties always being cut. Can someone help with that please ?

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Try changing the 2_PHW to 8_PWW in your second line.

Yea I had the code correct lol, I had the helm hidden... Fails all around : )... It was hidden at the bottom of the inventory where you can hide the helm lol. Thanks for the reply though xD

R

RoninFreak

- If your game is re-downloading missing files everytime your try to launch the game, do the following:
. run mod-uninstall.bat
. Press "Play" in the launcher.
. In the mean time, before the game window actually open, run the mod-armor.bat
. Do this for every time you want to launch the game.

Hi guys...Have problem on RU server, when i install mode, launcher redownload files...Im try this
"
- If your game is re-downloading missing files everytime your try to launch the game, do the following:
. run mod-uninstall.bat....
"
but in game i have error and client close, any idea?

draeneis

Potential Patron
Hi can anyone help me with this code in the multiplemodeldesc.xml file?

<!-- Sorceress -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHW_01_UB_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- Sorceress -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHW_00_UB_0034_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- Ranger -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_00_UB_0033.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

It works perfectly for the ranger listed last, but the first two things for the sorceress Heve armor and Kibelius armor, either of which I want to switch to the Karlstein armor, they just have her completely naked and I can't change it.

When I have the Kibelius armor in game it's totally nude, which is probably from one of the nude mods I downloaded, and when I put on the Heve armor, it is the cool looking version that some other mod, probably from PrincessNicky made. Neither is the Karlstein armor, but the ranger is. I have tried other armors besides Karlstein, same thing.

If the ranger code listed last works, then I feel like one of those two sorceress codes should work? Is there somewhere else that is overriding what I do in this file?

Thank you.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
For weapon swapping where exactly do we put the code? I am a bit confused as to where they should be placed, I already solved my issue with my Musa and his angel armor, I figured it out myself, but how do I do the weapon swap, can someone help me please : )?

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
after the black screen with Daum Europe appears get this error
Security alert
0xE019100B

Error : Suspicious program detected. Please close any other programs you have running and resart the game,

Help!

Edit: Autohotkey was my problem now the game works fine!

Last edited:

tet666

Potential Patron
Yes and be sure to remove it before patching or your game data will be corrupted and you will be forced to a file check and have to redownload the modded files.

Alessa

Potential Patron
Who else could run modes on the server py bypassing protection? I understand that any modification of the ordinary or remove pad0001 and so on do not help. Modification at the time of starting the game also leads to a critical error and the client's departure. In fact, now it works only resoper. If anyone has ideas about how to work around the problem and run the events, I will be very grateful

S

schedirpab

How do I change the talisman/weapon on sorceress, it kinda looks awful with starter talisman and the Lumik set.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
How do I change the talisman/weapon on sorceress, it kinda looks awful with starter talisman and the Lumik set.

As of right now, there is no codes for the Sorceress, as I can see, I'm not even sure how to change the weapon entirely, due to the fact no one has told me how to do it, and its pretty unclear as to how to do it where they say how to change the weapons ... I would suggest getting the Jubre talisman as fast as you can. or just buy the angel one... Its the best one so far as I can see it.

cramz49

Potential Patron
I encountered a problem i got dc and then when i open the launcher it recheck the files and when i login the costume mod is not working any fix?

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
is it possible to swap out a valkyrie longsword for a warrior longsword?

The valkyrie one's are so small xD

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So i swapped my plums outfit for the acker armor, but i cant seem to swap the default underwear to the Lahr Arcien underwear heres my code whats wrong? Im trying to have them both at the same time.

<!-- Plum -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKWW_00_UB_0052.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PWKK/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PWKK_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PWKK/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PWKK_EW_UW_0031.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
Colored your error.

I cannot find the weapon templates for Maehwa how can i apply the weapon mod?
First Page:

Maehwa (Plum) and Musa (Blader) Weapons:
For Musa (Blader) use PKM instead of PKWW, and 6_PKM instead of 22_PKWW

Blade:
Blade template:
Code:
<!-- For Maehwa (Plum) -->
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/35_BLADE/MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/35_BLADE/MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/35_BLADE/SAME_MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED_IN.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/35_BLADE/SAME_MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- For Musa (Blader) -->
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/6_PKM/WEAPON/35_BLADE/MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/6_PKM/WEAPON/35_BLADE/MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/6_PKM/WEAPON/35_BLADE/SAME_MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED_IN.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/6_PKM/WEAPON/35_BLADE/SAME_MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Bow template:
Code:
<!-- For Maehwa (Plum) -->
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/SAME_MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED_IN.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/SAME_MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- For Musa (Blader) -->
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/6_PKM/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/6_PKM/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/6_PKM/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/SAME_MODEL_TO_BE_REPLACED_IN.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/6_PKM/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/SAME_MODEL_TO_REPLACE_WITH_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Can at me a hand curves, but I never got to run this mod. Have not yet be of any other decision to use credit default views :(
WAT!?

Anyone can help me? How can i remove the armor from the tamer? I want only nude.
Use this:
Black Desert - Remove Underwear Boots Gloves Armor

Or if you want just the tamer to be naked, just keep all the lines that have 5_PBW

is it possible to swap out a valkyrie longsword for a warrior longsword?

The valkyrie one's are so small xD
It should be possible, but it's also possible to get glitched AF.

For weapon swapping where exactly do we put the code? I am a bit confused as to where they should be placed, I already solved my issue with my Musa and his angel armor, I figured it out myself, but how do I do the weapon swap, can someone help me please : )?
You put them in the multiplemodeldesc.xml just like an armor swap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.