Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

pipster79

Potential Patron
Thanks for responding to lots of people BlackFire. Is my problem a mystery? I guess I'll start over if it is.
I think the problem is with the sorceress youre trying to swap a paid outfit for a different one. Try swapping shatever actual armor she is wearing for the one u want! Paid outfits that show overtop of any armor most likely act different the this mod is intended i imagine

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I think the problem is with the sorceress youre trying to swap a paid outfit for a different one. Try swapping shatever actual armor she is wearing for the one u want! Paid outfits that show overtop of any armor most likely act different the this mod is intended i imagine

The game doesn't stack the physical armors, that only happens with underwear under an armor. The game just looks inside the appropriate XML file to see what your character should be wearing at any time and we can alter that file to say whatever we want. If we say that an Agerian armor is actually a Cavaro costume, the game simply obeys and puts the Cavaro whenever it sees Agerian is equipped.

cramz49

Potential Patron
Can you post your code here?

Here
<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!--- Removes Sorceress Default Underwear ------>
<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

xmal

Potential Patron
My game is crashing after the pearl abyss logo for some reason. I don't think it's working for me anymore.

EDIT: nvm, it was due to my own idiocy XP

can you tell about your idiocy, please? i've the same problem since patch and don't get it.

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone can help me please? How can i add this PHM_00_UB_0060.PAC in xml file. Because I can't see in the file. :/ and I wanna swap with Agerian Armor

Last edited:

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Anyone can help me please? How can i add this PHM_00_UB_0060.PAC in xml file. Because I can't see in the file. :/ and I wanna swap with Agerian Armor
1) open notepad.
2) open multiplemodeldesc.xml.
3) search for agerian armor PHM_02_UB_0003.PAC.
4) line should be.
<Conditional Code="UD">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/1_PHM/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHM_02_UB_0003.pac</Model>
<!-- <Model Index="D">1_PC/1_PHM/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHM_02_UB_0003_dm.pac</Model> -->
<Model Index="U-">1_PC/1_PHM/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHM_00_UB_0060.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-D">1_PC/1_PHM/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHM_00_UB_0060_dm.pac</Model>
<Model Index="UD">1_PC/1_PHM/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHM_00_UB_0060.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Jeany

Casual Client
doing it like this with MetaInjector fixed my Witch Skin Mess:

yDvKB3U.jpg

Deviluke

Potential Patron
My game is crashing after the pearl abyss logo for some reason. I don't think it's working for me anymore.

EDIT: nvm, it was due to my own idiocy XP

How did you fix it?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi can anyone help me with this code in the multiplemodeldesc.xml file?

<!-- Sorceress -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHW_01_UB_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- Sorceress -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHW_00_UB_0034_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- Ranger -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_00_UB_0033.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

It works perfectly for the ranger listed last, but the first two things for the sorceress Heve armor and Kibelius armor, either of which I want to switch to the Karlstein armor, they just have her completely naked and I can't change it.

When I have the Kibelius armor in game it's totally nude, which is probably from one of the nude mods I downloaded, and when I put on the Heve armor, it is the cool looking version that some other mod, probably from PrincessNicky made. Neither is the Karlstein armor, but the ranger is. I have tried other armors besides Karlstein, same thing.

If the ranger code listed last works, then I feel like one of those two sorceress codes should work? Is there somewhere else that is overriding what I do in this file?

Thank you.
Your code looks fine. Make sure you are putting this at the beginning of you multiplemodeldesc.xml file.

If everything fails, try using the partcutdesc.xml that comes with the Armor Swapping Essentials

Anoxis

Potential Patron
Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help me out. Clearly I am a complete noob at this. I think I downloaded the program right, I have the multiplemodeldesc.xml file. Problem is what do I do next? I click on the file but it doesnt seem to work. I mean it tries to open in a browser. Do I need a specific application to open this file. What am I missing here? xD

Thanks for any help.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help me out. Clearly I am a complete noob at this. I think I downloaded the program right, I have the multiplemodeldesc.xml file. Problem is what do I do next? I click on the file but it doesnt seem to work. I mean it tries to open in a browser. Do I need a specific application to open this file. What am I missing here? xD

Thanks for any help.

You can open and edit it in Notepad, however I'd recommend a free XML editor like "editix" which can help you to avoid script errors and such.

Anoxis

Potential Patron
You can open and edit it in Notepad, however I'd recommend a free XML editor like "editix" which can help you to avoid script errors and such.

Thank you for your reply, I can now open the file. However I am encountering a different problem now. I play a sorceress and I really love the look of the Aker Guard v2 costume. However when I first put in the code given here (PHW_00_UB_0063.PAC) it gave me a different armour, more of a butterfly themed sort of thing. So in the partcombinationdesc.xml i found this code for Aker Guard (PHW_00_UB_0052.PAC). This one is the correct armour but its in a blue/purple theme. Do you maybe still have the code for the black/red that is featured here on the first page?

leathernchrome

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR and All those rest of the mod authors. I just wanted to thank all you guys for all the work you have put in to these mods as well as helping people out that are having issues. Sometimes it seems that you guys spend more time actually helping people out than actually getting to enjoy the game and just wanted you guys to know that it is appreciated!!

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thank you for your reply, I can now open the file. However I am encountering a different problem now. I play a sorceress and I really love the look of the Aker Guard v2 costume. However when I first put in the code given here (PHW_00_UB_0063.PAC) it gave me a different armour, more of a butterfly themed sort of thing. So in the partcombinationdesc.xml i found this code for Aker Guard (PHW_00_UB_0052.PAC). This one is the correct armour but its in a blue/purple theme. Do you maybe still have the code for the black/red that is featured here on the first page?

I haven't worked on that one yet, so I don't have any of the texture files sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.