Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (7 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
when your game just close after the Daum logo you probably use the old .exe file-change-method and renaming the .paz file. This isn't necessary anymore. Use the new files and instructions from BlackFires first post in this thread and it works again.
Kudos to BlackFire for all the work done, but I need instructions in layman's terms detailing what to alter and/or copy/paste where (AKA dumbed-down simple). Reading through all that makes my head spin. I just want to get nude back for all my chars (Valkyrie, Ranger, Tamer, Witch & Maehwa). I only got starter armors

*EDIT* DId some tinkering and got nude partly back. YAY. However, they're textureless. If anyone could shoot me the necessary texture files, I'm one happy camper

Last edited:

Deviluke

Potential Patron
when your game just close after the Daum logo you probably use the old .exe file-change-method and renaming the .paz file. This isn't necessary anymore. Use the new files and instructions from BlackFires first post in this thread and it works again.

Yeah, I figured that out shortly after I posted. Thanks.

Kirihito

Potential Patron
can anyone pls find out the PAC name of this new witch costumes
bdo-winnie-reoni-witch-costume-weapon-2.jpg

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
2016_05_07_44116667_by_vincentxyooj-da1p4ov.jpg

Well last time I asked for someone to help me with my warrior no one seemed to reply back, so now that I use a girl maybe someone will actually give me an answer, so basically I bought this outfit for my Witch and wanted to add angel wings onto it, I got the wings on the character, but here is the issue, the wings are now attached to the helm, for the normal outfit she has on, so when I hide the helm the wings hide. I dont want the wings to be black, but they appear black, can someone help me? I cant even get them to be white, here is the code I used.

<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PWW_EW_UB_0009.pac">
<Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PWW_EW_LB_0009.pac"/>
<Hand MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/11_Hand/PWW_EW_Hand_0009.pac"/>
<Foot MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/12_Foot/PWW_EW_Foot_0009.pac"/>
<Item_hair MeshFileName = "1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PWW_00_SHO_0034.PAC"/>

</Upperbody>

Let me know if something is wrong

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
can anyone pls find out the PAC name of this new witch costumes
bdo-winnie-reoni-witch-costume-weapon-2.jpg
If you really want it, use quickbms with the black desert plugin to extract all the game files, and either look for the textures in the model textures file or trial-error with the taken up PAC files

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
2016_05_07_44116667_by_vincentxyooj-da1p4ov.jpg

Well last time I asked for someone to help me with my warrior no one seemed to reply back, so now that I use a girl maybe someone will actually give me an answer, so basically I bought this outfit for my Witch and wanted to add angel wings onto it, I got the wings on the character, but here is the issue, the wings are now attached to the helm, for the normal outfit she has on, so when I hide the helm the wings hide. I dont want the wings to be black, but they appear black, can someone help me? I cant even get them to be white, here is the code I used.

<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PWW_EW_UB_0009.pac">
<Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PWW_EW_LB_0009.pac"/>
<Hand MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/11_Hand/PWW_EW_Hand_0009.pac"/>
<Foot MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/12_Foot/PWW_EW_Foot_0009.pac"/>
<Item_hair MeshFileName = "1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PWW_00_SHO_0034.PAC"/>

</Upperbody>

Let me know if something is wrong
The wings likely took one of the colors from the helm (which happened to be black)
Easy way to verify is leave the helm on (with the wings),
then go into the dye section.
And change what ever is black to a different color (don't use, just preview).

If the wings change color, then that is the reason.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Isn't there anyone who can help me get the textures back?
The way I see it there are 2 likely scenarios:
1. Daum changed the textures and Resorep is working
or
2. I have the textures needed but Resorep isn't doing what it's supposed to do

My resorep settings:
gyr4J2j.png

modded folder:
7I6N3iF.png

Joku v5c textures
I have several texture folders (joku v5b, joku v5c, TRM nude mod 1.5, Follys BDO skins and BaseBodyV2) and whatever DDS files I dump into modded, nothing changes. My girls remain textureless.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
The wings likely took one of the colors from the helm (which happened to be black)
Easy way to verify is leave the helm on (with the wings),
then go into the dye section.
And change what ever is black to a different color (don't use, just preview).

If the wings change color, then that is the reason.

Thanks for the reply, but thats not the case I already tried it, im curious to know why mine was black

pipster79

Potential Patron
Did u install the right java for ur operating system? U also shouldnt need to run the .bat file, just point everything in the .jar and u should b good to go.
U wont b able to change on the fly in game, except at character selection. Ive done that alot to decide what texture pack i like the best, click on a character c what it looks like, tab out rename modded folder with a description of what pack it was and rename the folder with a other pack as modded instead, then simply click on another character and u can c how that pack looks. Once in actual game tho u can not see changes when switching till u log out of server or something

Daedalus

Content Creator
Ofc I got the latest version of java. Ever since the last patch, it's all gone to hell. Recently I managed to get resorep to activate and got BlackFire's 'remove all' mod going to the point of base nude textureless characters. And from what I can gather, Daum made some changes to the textures. Now all I need to know is what those changes are and how to implement them. That's not too much to ask, is it?

pipster79

Potential Patron
The only change was to the witch. All the rest r still the same, page 36 of the old nude mod has the updated texture for the witch

pipster79

Potential Patron
Try uninstalling resorep and download and install the newest one. Thats what i had to do a couple days ago to get it working again when no textures were showing.

pipster79

Potential Patron
Mayb try and empty out the mod folder, and re-extract the files from the texture pack download u want to use again, rename the soreress file and add the new witch and try. If it still doesnt work after that u have to have something missmatched or something, like 32 bit java with 64bit operating system or vice versa. Or if ur using a 32 bit operating system and pointing resorep to the 64bit version of the game or vice versa. Its likely a simple error like one of those and easy to miss

Daedalus

Content Creator
Found it. Resorep was to blame. I set it up manually again and got textures back. So even if I got resorep to activate with the bat script, it was a bust

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFireBR and All those rest of the mod authors. I just wanted to thank all you guys for all the work you have put in to these mods as well as helping people out that are having issues. Sometimes it seems that you guys spend more time actually helping people out than actually getting to enjoy the game and just wanted you guys to know that it is appreciated!!
Thank you for posting that. It made me feel my work it's truly appreciated :)

Attachments

New Armor Swapping Tool v1.04.zip
5.5 MB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.