Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (5 Viewers)

pipster79

Potential Patron
Blackfire, we all appreciate it. Deeply appreciate it, thanks to you and others like nicky this game is way more enjoyable. With default clothes and armors it gets really boring looking at the same old armor all the time!

cramz49

Potential Patron
Blackfire is this correct to replace my default plum underwear?

Here
<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!--- Removes Sorceress Default Underwear ------>
<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Blackfire is this correct to replace my default plum underwear?

Here
<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PKWW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!--- Removes Sorceress Default Underwear ------>
<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
Plum doesn't have the 00032_01 underwear for some reason.
under.jpg
Try swapping it with the Sorceress's
Code:
<Conditional Code="IU">
    <Model Index="I-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="-U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="IU">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

cramz49

Potential Patron
Plum doesn't have the 00032_01 underwear for some reason.
View attachment 52226
Try swapping it with the Sorceress's
Code:
<Conditional Code="IU">
    <Model Index="I-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="-U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="IU">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHW_00_UW_0032_01.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
Thanks i'll try it later.. 00032_01 is the only one not available for plum?

Daedalus

Content Creator
Anyone willing to let me have a look at their modded folder. Neck seam on my witch won't go away
Here's mine (Joku v5c)
mnupOIK.jpg

And yes, I already tried page 36 of the old mod

tkdnfshql

Potential Patron
How to Ranger 'grunil'armor swap 'Talis'armor?

I add open textfile multiplemodeldesc.xml
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_02_UB_0005.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_02_UB_0004.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

help me...

Last edited:

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Yet again, not really getting anywhere when I am asking about the wings, only one person replied to me, and its not the issue with the helm color, the wings remain black no matter what, when I tried it on my sorceress. The wings turned bright red, I know someone has the solution, so i'd appreciate if someone can give me a hand on this matter. I don't have anything against black wings, but I don't want black wings on the white outfit. It doesn't look right.

Thanks in advanced

M

Malikaia

Heya, im wondering if there is a fix for the knee part of the ranger Treant ghillie, the one in the shop the knee pads stick out when bent but the ID from here stays stuck and just bends. its what that set did on KR for everyone but ranger so im not sure if there is a ID problem or something. If anyone has any ideas please let me know

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
try adding the wings to a armor instead of helmet and c what happens
I added the wings in the part combination... Im not sure why they are linked to the helm... How can I add it to appear with the armor... I don't know why it was put to hide with the helm... What am I doing wrong...

<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PWW_EW_UB_0009.pac">
<Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PWW_EW_LB_0009.pac"/>
<Hand MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/11_Hand/PWW_EW_Hand_0009.pac"/>
<Foot MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/12_Foot/PWW_EW_Foot_0009.pac"/>
<Item_hair MeshFileName = "1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PWW_00_SHO_0034.PAC"/>
</Upperbody>

This is the code I am using... I think it might have to do with the outfit being a fullbody outfit... Possibly thats why I will need to do a test

carbene

Potential Patron
im having trouble swapping life skill armor with costumes and such. this looks correct to me but it's not showing.
<Model Index="-">1_Pc/7_PVW/Event_costume/PVW_00_contribute_0008_e.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_Pc/7_PVW/Armor/9_upperbody/PVW_HW_ub_0031.pac</Model>

pipster79

Potential Patron
im having trouble swapping life skill armor with costumes and such. this looks correct to me but it's not showing.
<Model Index="-">1_Pc/7_PVW/Event_costume/PVW_00_contribute_0008_e.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_Pc/7_PVW/Armor/9_upperbody/PVW_HW_ub_0031.pac</Model>[
not sure if it matters but try it all in caps, if that dont work try swaping it with the sorceress version.

somtimes i find it finicky and it will look completely right but just wont work, delete the whole part and copy and paste another one and change what needs to b changed again. had that problem with switching traders uniform the other night

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I added the wings in the part combination... Im not sure why they are linked to the helm... How can I add it to appear with the armor... I don't know why it was put to hide with the helm... What am I doing wrong...

<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PWW_EW_UB_0009.pac">
<Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PWW_EW_LB_0009.pac"/>
<Hand MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/11_Hand/PWW_EW_Hand_0009.pac"/>
<Foot MeshFileName="1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/12_Foot/PWW_EW_Foot_0009.pac"/>
<Item_hair MeshFileName = "1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PWW_00_SHO_0034.PAC"/>
</Upperbody>

This is the code I am using... I think it might have to do with the outfit being a fullbody outfit... Possibly thats why I will need to do a test

If all else fails you can use the costume modders method and just colour the wing texture file whatever colour you want.

And for some reason the seam remains .... odd
Oh well, I don't play on witch that often

I don't know what modding method you're using, but if it states to use the original witch basebody file to give a fully textured nude, then simply adding the new basebody texture to your "modded" folder isn't going to change anything.
The game is quite happy to use the old texture with the mismatched skin tones if it doesn't know any better.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I don't know what modding method you're using, but if it states to use the original witch basebody file to give a fully textured nude, then simply adding the new basebody texture to your "modded" folder isn't going to change anything.
The game is quite happy to use the old texture with the mismatched skin tones if it doesn't know any better.
BlackFire's armor swap Essentials + remove all + manually setup resorep

pipster79

Potential Patron
And for some reason the seam remains .... odd
Oh well, I don't play on witch that often
my main character is a witch, i used nickys new witch texture and it looks back to normal, did u delete the old one first before puting it in your modded folder?

Daedalus

Content Creator
my main character is a witch, i used nickys new witch texture and it looks back to normal, did u delete the old one first before puting it in your modded folder?
I've tried everything I could think of. But it doesn't matter anymore. I'm deleting witch and starting with sorceress

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.